looking for reassurance

wannab_amommi

Reaction score
So last month I ran out of Cheapie dip sticks and had my clear blue Digi smiley and used them from cd 10-17 ALL - ... I didn't have any test from cd 18-20,
so I couldn't test!!!
finally my cheapies arrived on cd 20 so I tested 3 times when I woke up at lunch and then dinner all -!!!
I was on cd 21 and tested 4 times two in the morning noonish and then around 4 and again before bed ... My test around 4 looks like it is a positive... Which is why I test a lot if you look at the bottom test only 5 hours later the line is fading again....My question is, is the second last test a positive?????

Attachments

• SAM_0995-001.JPG
    SAM_0995-001.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 19
So last month I ran out of Cheapie dip sticks and had my clear blue Digi smiley and used them from cd 10-17 ALL - ... I didn't have any test from cd 18-20,
so I couldn't test!!!
finally my cheapies arrived on cd 20 so I tested 3 times when I woke up at lunch and then dinner all -!!!
I was on cd 21 and tested 4 times two in the morning noonish and then around 4 and again before bed ... My test around 4 looks like it is a positive... Which is why I test a lot if you look at the bottom test only 5 hours later the line is fading again....My question is, is the second last test a positive?????

Looks very positive to me :happydance:

My test came out like urs...I mean the 3rd last test.....Is it positive ????coz the lines r light....i m confused

My test came out like urs...I mean the 3rd last test.....Is it positive ????coz the lines r light....i m confused

No the third last was a neg the second last is a ++++++ If yours is like the third I'd say your either about to or you have already o'd I can't be positive tho!!!!

Thanx dear..... I guess I still ve time 4 O..... I m on cd9 .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->