Looking for September buddies?

I have had some nausea too, and I'm just 3 weeks 4 days today. I find it helps if I eat smaller portions more frequently. The worst was when I went too long without eating something.

Looks like I did just test a bit too soon. The line was much darker at 13 dpo :). That's a bit reassuring that at least my hormones are doing what they're supposed to do. Still can't wait until I'm far enough along to see that heartbeat!

Attachments

• IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_2777.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
hello ladies,

Hope you all feeling good. I was so nauseas that Doctor has prescribe me anti-nausea pill which is helping me quite a bit. Any of you on pills for nausea. I have a very heavy work schedule for coming two months so I had to get help.

Sorry to hear that Sunshine. I had them for my previous with DD. Hope they work. How far along are you?

I am six weeks pregnant. I look it last time also when pregnant with my Daughter.
How are you feeling?

Feeling OK at mo. A little quesy on and off but only 4wk plus four. I am fully expecting bad MS to kick in around two weeks time.

Was feeling a bit anxious yesterday with cramps etc. But this morning got some good lines at 16dpo and got 2-3 on CB indicator. Hoping out of woods for chemical now!

Attachments

• IMG_20160107_064344.jpg
    IMG_20160107_064344.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20160107_073344.jpg
    IMG_20160107_073344.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
Lesondemavie is your due date right? Your sig says 4 weeks but would that give an EDD later than 1st Sept?

Lesondemavie is your due date right? Your sig says 4 weeks but would that give an EDD later than 1st Sept?

EDD is 9/15

Expecting DC#1 in September 2016

Is that where the confusion is? :)

I didn't catch that at all since we put the day after the month in the states. Wish we would just join the rest of the world on numbers (dates, measurements, etc)!

I get it. Looked like 1st Sept but I can see that now. Funny how US does its own thing on dates!

Hi all- congrats on your pregnancies!! Thought I would join in, if I could?
Still has not sunk in for me. My last mc (I've had 2) was last winter. We weren't exactly trying and being well over 40 now I thought it might not be possible again. Well, if all goes well I am due Sept. 7th. Very strange, as that was my same due date with last year's pregnancy.

I have faith all will be okay and just take things day by day. I figure whatever is meant to be will happen. The nausea and food aversions have already kicked in badly and I'm afraid they are going to get worse.

Wishing everyone a very healthy, happy and uncomplicated pregnancy!

Please can I join you ladies?

Got my BFP yesterday and due around 16 September. Other than the odd stomach cramp I have had no symptoms xx

CONGRATS Sara!
No worries... symptoms usually don't start until 7 weeks for a lot. I'm surprised my morning sickness started this early (edd 9/7). I say enjoy it while you don't have it and maybe you will be one of the 20% who never experience morning sickness.
Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy!

Has everyone made their way over to September Smugglers now?

All good here. Bought a CB to take tomorrow to see if I have gone up to 3+ yet!! Hoping it doesn't scare me but I need some reassurance.... Eek!

How is everyone?

New here!! Just found out on Friday that we are expecting in September! Can't wait to get to know you all!!!

I got my bfp last Wednesday. I'm 5 weeks today! I have my first scan Jan 20th so if everything goes well I think I'll be due around September 14th!

I can't wait for Wednesday to get here so I can have my 7 week scan. My first scan went well, saw the baby and heartbeat. Hopefully everything is growing how it should be.

How are you ladies all feeling?

Thats exciting hope! I have had some brownish bleeding today so have scan on Wednesday morning to see if there is a healthy bran. Petrified but hanging on to hope!

mrsmax hopefully Wednesday will be a good positive day for both of us. Make sure to rest up in the meantime. Keep me posted on how it goes.

How have you been feeling otherwise? What are your symptoms these days?

anyone wanna jump over to the September Sweet Peas board I started, all are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->