Looking for some friends due around Christmas

tbaby

Reaction score
I am due on christmas and would like to have some friends to talk to who are also due around the same time.:flower::flower:

I'm due on christmas as well. :)
My names Rachel and I'm 20 years old. This is my first baby so i'm pretty nervous about it.
Has morning sickness kicked in for you yet?

I am due on the 22nd to me, 24th to MW.

I am 20, this is my second. :)

hay I'm due Xmas eve/ Xmas day ish =) I'm 22 and this is my 3rd baby =) xx

Im due 27th

Im Sam, Im trying for my first after 2 previous mc's. I'm 24

hey. the doctor said i should be due mid decemeber...however scan on monday will tell me more :)
aww xmas babies!

Im due on the 25th also :)
Im 24 and this is my second baby. Dd is now 11 months old so i will have two under 2!!

im sabrina, 24, married, with a 15month old. due 20th dec x

Hey this is my 1st, I think I'm due on 21st Dec, but have 8 weeks scan tomorrow (woohoo!) so that may change! I'm Sarah, married and 28! (feel old with all you guys here so young!)

I'm due between the 27th (my birthday) and the 29th. I'm 26 and this is my first long awaited baby.

I'm 21 and this is my first pregnancy. My EDD is Dec 25th but gotta wait till I see MW on 1st June to find out actual date.

Hi ladies, I'm 22, this will be my 2nd - my son is 2 and I'm due on the 25th aswell =) I'm waiting for confirmation that all is ok after some spotting last week. Will fins out OB the 27th which is so far away =(

X

I'm due between 23rd! This is my second baby and i'm 22, needing a bump buddy too =)

Emlee - good luck, i'm sure everything will be just fine xx

Hi ladies, I'm 22, this will be my 2nd - my son is 2 and I'm due on the 25th aswell =) I'm waiting for confirmation that all is ok after some spotting last week. Will fins out OB the 27th which is so far away =(

X

aw hope it goes ok for you,try not to worry i think spotting is really so common in the first trimester,but obviously you cant help worrying! there is so much waiting it is frustrating! good luck for the 27th. :hugs:

Thank you ladies! I'm praying for it to be all fine - I was measuring 1w 1d behind so I'm also hoping I catch up but we'll see!!!! Will keep you all posted.

Hope you are feeling well xx

Hey ladies can i join in too??
I'm 33 and due on 24th dec (by my dates) with our first baby.
I've got my booking appointment next friday and i'm so looking forward to it. At the moment i've had a tiny bit of sickness, i'm hungry all the time and i need to pee in the middle of the night but other than that i'm feeling fine!

Emlee, hope everything goes well with your appointment
xx

Hello everyone! My name is Tanecia and I am married and 23 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first child. The doctor estimates are due date for the 26th of December! I'm really excited! Good luck to everyone with their pregnancies :)

I am 32 yrs old.....and 8 weeks along with my 3rd (my baby is 9 years old) So I feel like a new mom again. I am due between the 21st and 23rd of Dec, 2011.

BTW I am new to this forum stuff...this didn't exist 9 years ago....lol

I am due round 23rd December with my 2nd and I am 26. Would love to compare notes throughout as didn't last time and had no other pregnant mums round me...same again now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->