Looking for some friends due around Christmas

Hey Ladies!

My name is Jenn... 32, Married and we are expecting our first baby around December 31st! Very exciting!

I dont really feel very pregant though... :(
I'm really sensitive to smells... even yummy things like bread baking or a BBQ... GAG!!!

Congrats to all of you!!!!

im very sensitive too. i also dont feel pregnant but im starting to show.

I was born on Christmas day, best present my mum ever got ;)

We we were suppose to have a baby around the 22nd of December, but because i have quick labour the dr is going to induce me at 39 weeks....so 1 week or so before christmas....I was looking forward to a Christmas baby....

why are you being induced if you have quick labor?

Hi everyone,

I can't believe how many Christmastime due dates there are! I found out last week that I'm due on Christmas Eve. Couldn't be more excited although before I was pregnant I was skeptical about having a baby during the holidays since they're so hectic. :p It's nice knowing others due around the same time as myself. What gifts we'll be receiving this Christmas, huh?! :)

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy! :)

Hi everyone, i am 32, married 3 yrs in August, this will be our first baby, due December 21st!

Hey Im tracie, 23, due dec 16th. 7th pregancy, no living children. First with my OH. Much wanted but suprise baby.

how is everyone. I have been without a computer. We are almost out of the first trimester!

Hello. :) I've been doing good lately. My morning sickness is going away. :happydance: I'm getting excited to be almost out of the first trimester, although I feel lucky because time hasn't felt like it was dragging at all. :thumbup:How are you doing tbaby?

I am feeling the same. Time has been flying here. I have so many things I want to get done lol. My morning sickness is gone..unless I am hungry. I am however not looking forward to the heat!

Hi everyone - I'm 40 and expecting my first child (although because I have two awesome step-children, I consider this my third :flower:) around December 22. It looks like I'm the oldest one here!

I feel really good - sore breasts and peeing in the middle of the night are about the only changes I've experienced so far, along with my tiny bump. Hubby and I weren't expecting this to happen, but we're really happy about the prospect of growing our family - we really love our kids.

I haven't had an ultrasound to confirm the due date yet, but I have my second checkup this week. I'll have to tell the doctor what I've decided about pre-screening, so I'm a bit anxious, because I haven't totally decided yet.

congratulations i have 2 stepchildren as well. you are so lucky so far.:)

i have had nausea, exhaustion, allergies, breathing issues and spotting. uneventful so far lol.

as far as testing maybe start with an ultrasound?

tbaby, I hope you are feeling a bit better ... so long as I get my afternoon/evening nap I still feel great! I am having an U/S tomorrow afternoon - wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->