Looking for some friends due around Christmas

:hi: everyone. Well I am 32. This is my second with a 9 yr gap :wacko: I feel like I am starting over again, lol.

Everyone here is so young! I feel like an old lady. Joking. So many of us do around Christmas.

Emilee I had spotting too had a scan everything is fine.

I have my booking appoinment on the 20th May :happydance:
No sign of my scan letter yet though! :(

Hey Ladies,
I am 23, married and this is our 1st baby. I am due Christmas Day!! Super excited! My boobs have been really sore, very nausea, but not actually vomited, I have been VERY tired all I do is sleep.

I'm 21 and EDD is 25th dec.. If any one wants to be bump buddys add me as a friend :) or can just add me anyway, always good meeting new people :)

:hi: everyone. Well I am 32. This is my second with a 9 yr gap :wacko: I feel like I am starting over again, lol.

Everyone here is so young! I feel like an old lady. Joking. So many of us do around Christmas.

Tbaby, I'm 33 so I can make you feel a bit younger ;)

I thought I was due 22/12 but had a scan yesterday that put me 2 days ahead.

I've had spotting too so was a bit worried yesterday but I apparently have a tiny haemotoma (sp??) below baby which has been causing it.

Hello, I'm 26 and due around the 23rd with my 2nd baby :)

Hello, I'm 27 and this is my second with a 9 yr gap as well. It's strange to be pregnant all over again I'm Due Dec 20

I'm due on the 26th :) 3 days after my birthday, this is my third!

Hi everyone - I'm 40 and expecting my first child (although because I have two awesome step-children, I consider this my third :flower:) around December 22. It looks like I'm the oldest one here!

I feel really good - sore breasts and peeing in the middle of the night are about the only changes I've experienced so far, along with my tiny bump. Hubby and I weren't expecting this to happen, but we're really happy about the prospect of growing our family - we really love our kids.

I haven't had an ultrasound to confirm the due date yet, but I have my second checkup this week. I'll have to tell the doctor what I've decided about pre-screening, so I'm a bit anxious, because I haven't totally decided yet.

I'm due December 24th, our christmas miracle after a year of trying after being told our chances were very low due to endo! I'm 19, OH is 23. Congratulations to all of you!

congrats. it took me 20 months with unexplained infertility. frustrating. but worth it in the end.

Tbaby, I'm 33 so I can make you feel a bit younger ;)

I thought I was due 22/12 but had a scan yesterday that put me 2 days ahead.

I've had spotting too so was a bit worried yesterday but I apparently have a tiny haemotoma (sp??) below baby which has been causing it.

is it okay? im having brown spotting again.. doesnt make me feel great

Hi everyone - I'm 40 and expecting my first child (although because I have two awesome step-children, I consider this my third :flower:) around December 22. It looks like I'm the oldest one here!

I feel really good - sore breasts and peeing in the middle of the night are about the only changes I've experienced so far, along with my tiny bump. Hubby and I weren't expecting this to happen, but we're really happy about the prospect of growing our family - we really love our kids.

I haven't had an ultrasound to confirm the due date yet, but I have my second checkup this week. I'll have to tell the doctor what I've decided about pre-screening, so I'm a bit anxious, because I haven't totally decided yet.

congratulations i have 2 stepchildren as well. you are so lucky so far.:)

i have had nausea, exhaustion, allergies, breathing issues and spotting. uneventful so far lol.

as far as testing maybe start with an ultrasound?

Hi I'm 28 and due around 24th, but have a scan on 1st June which will hopefully confirm it. This is my first pregnancy after trying for one and a half years (I have PCOS). Conceived naturally after clomid failed so we're very pleased but cautious until that scan!

I had sickness until 7 weeks, still have sore breasts/ tired.

PS without wanting to sound stupid, how do you get those fun picture things showing how far along you are?? xx

Hi I'm 28 and due around 24th, but have a scan on 1st June which will hopefully confirm it. This is my first pregnancy after trying for one and a half years (I have PCOS). Conceived naturally after clomid failed so we're very pleased but cautious until that scan!

I had sickness until 7 weeks, still have sore breasts/ tired.

PS without wanting to sound stupid, how do you get those fun picture things showing how far along you are?? xx

if you click on someone elses, it will take you to the link to get one! :flower:

thats what i did. then you copy the bb code and paste it into your signature.:)

how is everyone feeling? i have the dreaded extra phelgm thing its been constricting my breathing..but I think its about gone:) I wont miss it either lol

:wave:

Can I join you all? I'm 19 (20 in 12 days :happydance: ) and I'm due with my third on December 25, 2011. :flower:

I've had all day nausea since I was 3 weeks. That seems to be letting up a little, but my boobs are starting to hurt more in place of it. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->