Looking for some ttc buddies...

Let us know soon Belle :D
Impatient, if you know when you ovulated then I would worry a whole lot about FF. I guess it has certain temps that are "noral" and if you don't fall in that range then it throws it off. :shrug:
Bellas, where did you go. I think she had an appointment with her doctor to confirm pregnancy?

tested with a frer this morning and got a bfn. think i must have ovulated late and i know we didnt dtd as much the week after ovulation :/
got slightly brown cm this morning when i wiped so pretty sure af is on the way!
booo.
where is bellas? has she got a bfp? xxxxxxx

Could be af could not be. There is so much weird cm you get when pregnant :wacko:
bellas got a bfp! Back a couple pages she uploaded some pics (at my and Er's prompting). :D

Just popping in to say :hi: but gotta run! Will speak in the next few days hope this isnt af belle xxx

Oh and Newfie, did you get put forward a week? I thought you were three weeks behind me!

Nope. I was thinking the same thing though a couple days ago. We're only 2 weeks apart I guess. :shrug:

Well Good Morning Ladies

I've got a little surprise for you ladies........

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
They look a lot fainter on the pictures than in real life!

However ladies I'm not going to lie I'm so bloody scared as I tested early (feel free to tell me off) I'm just desperate to get past Friday as that is the day af is due and then I can rule out a chemical!!

Oh Ladies I want this to be it so much - has anyone else tested this early and it has been viable I cant remember what dpo you all found out on??

xxxxx

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turns out I found out about 9dpo as I got put back a week at scan, the first 9ish weeks are so worrying but its worth it and you will be fine! Argghh! We need a Pregnancy group over there shall I start one? xxx

well I'm trying not to worry so much but I'm not going to lie on Saturday if no af I will definitely be breathing a small sigh of relief.

Thank You ER - It was very unexpected - the only symptons I have had were sever lower back pain and lots of creamy cm. Got quite a few cramps today but nothing major, more like twinges every now and then. This is normal isn't it?

xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ddies-we-did-cheering-belle.html#post13048320

Belle, did you retest or did the :witch: get you? Fingers crossed.

af got me yesterday evening :( im gunna give it everything this month! missed my doctors appointment this morning where i was gunna ask for a hormone test or something to check that im ovulating, so am gunna go back next month if i dont fall pregnant this cycle :)
im trying to stay positive- im moving house this month so i dont need the extra drama and money is still an issue. plus im still young so my time will come :)
CONGRATS tho impatientmumm! i hope it sticks :) it makes me happy to no youve all managed to do it so i should be able to too. i will keep u updated on how things go! xxxxxx

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh my god. i am so excited for you impatientmum. you soooooooo deserve it. this is such a great news. it actually made my day. yiiiiipppiiiiieee
i know it is easier said than done but don't worry. try to relax as much as possible it is very important in the early stage. a line is a line and you are pregnant. i tested 10dpo and got a bfp. :)

sorry that i have been gone ladies. the last few days back in sweden were packed with meeting with friends and family and we got home to the states yesterday afternoon. so i am back to business. :) so i tested everyday on a hpt for 8days just because i couldn't belive it and because i was scared. hihi so i decided to stop my addiction on testing and today is day 4 not testing. :) i still need to stop temping though so it will be the next step. :)

how are you all feeling? belle good to see you again. have you tested again?

i just have to say it again i am so excited for you impatienmum, you deserve this, congrats girly!!!!

oh also impatient my test 11dpo looked more fain than yours does at 12dpo. i posted it a few pages back. check it out and compare. congrats once again. :)

Belle I'm so sorry af got you, I have to say I found my doctor really helpful, I went in and laid my cards on the table and explained I was concerned as I had been monitoring my cycles and I was getting worried, firstly she told me that it was still early days but that she would do blood tests for me so that I could put my mind at rest, asthe worrying clearly wasnt helping.
It's important to be quite forceful with your doc even if they say no just keep pushing.

It will happen hunny, like you say you are young

I'm sending lots of hugs and fairy dust your way xxxxx

belle i know it is easier said than done but you will have your baby one day. it is always a matter of time. as you said you are young and have time. it is also good that you are taking matters in your hands and visiting a doctor. good luck girly and try to stay positive no matter what. xxx

Hi ladies it's been a while! I've took some much needed time out. So happy to see all the bfp well done fingers crossed for everyone x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->