Looking for some ttc buddies...

I mean on this forum, go into the first trimester section now! Im in second now though... and Im 99 percent certain Ive just felt my first kick! xx

er - i think i might wait a bit. i am afraid of mc stories. i heared there are a lot of them on first tri. i am afraid that i will think of that to much if i join. what did you think?

impatientmum - i know how you feel. i also know it is easier said than done when people say you will get there in soon time. but you WILL get there. it is all a matter of time. your doc said everything looked fine so it is just a matter of TIME. how did your bedding go during ov? if you don't mind me asking. :) did you use preseed? i will keep you in my thoughts.

newfie - how are you feeling? oh by the was how about new pics from you and er? would be so fun to see the difference from the last ones. :)

er and newfie - what kind of symptoms did you have week 5-8? when did you start feeling sick/ vomiting? have you gained a lot of weight so far?

i am doing fine. nipples hurting and breasts feeling very heavy. that is the only symptoms i have. i have done another hpt :) i know i need to stop. but it was reeaaaally dark today. made me happy. i have an appointment at my gyno, planned from prior weeks for investigation of infertility. hihi but i will surprise with a pregnancy and just chatt.

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/131weeks002-1.jpg

I started getting nausea around week 6 but the 7 week mark (right on the day) was the first time I actually got :sick:. I only did 2 or 3 times though so I guess I got lucky. I got bad nausea though. I was given pills for it by the doctor. They're a lifesaver. :D
I lost 2 lbs my first month. When I go back this Thursday I will be weighed again. I don't think I've put much on though. We'll see. :wacko:

aww newfie your bump looks great. i can't wait. how exciting. let us know how it goes at the doctors. :)

I'll be sure to let you know. I'm do March 25th so you're exactly 2 months behind me. lol

I hear the baby's heartbeat today! And I lost another 2 lbs :dohh:. Doctor said it was normal though. Bought some maternity clothes as I had nothing that fit. It was a good day.
How are you ladies?

Tested today at 11/12dpo, bfn :( I guarantee that if I was pregnant it would have showed up by now. Hmm another month gone :/ how you doing impatientmum? X

Hi Belle

So nice to hear from you again! I'm doing ok I've actually had my mind completely taken off ttc this past week, I had a nasty fall on Wednesday and have damaged all the ligaments in my foot so I'm in agony!!

I'm only 8dpo and dont feel particularly hopeful at all - I'm not going to test until 30/9 unless af shows but that is her expected date.

I'm so sorry your test was bfn Belle - Here's hoping your hcg levels take a while to build up and the test will turn to bfp in a few days and af stays away for a very long time xxx

PS according to my ticker backache is a common sympton and I have got that in abundance but I think it is just from my injury and holding myself funny! lol xxx

Thankyou impatientmumm :) its nice to be back! ive been trying to keep my mind off ttc too and i cant do that v well on bnb.
I've got a doctors app on tuesday anyway to talk through testing to see if im actually ovulating, though they wont actually do any other tests until we've been ttc for over a year. this will be the ninth cycle :(
thanks for the optimism though :) xxxxxx

:hi: belle, nice to hear from you. When is :af: expected? (tomorrow I guess by your ticker). Remember, your not out until the witch comes. :thumpup:
impatient, sorry to hear about your fall. You've got to be careful :( Hope you feel better soon.
Er, I've lost 4 lbs since I found out I was pregnant. :wacko: Even though, I'm still in maternity jeans. :haha:

Hey ladies I've been without net access, as I'm visiting family out of state. Just wanted to stop by and say hi!! I'm about cd5 so finger's crossed this will be the month!! :)

How's everybody else?

2 days late and still no sign of af. am i silly to hope? will be testing tomorrow. last test was a bfn on due day, friday. xxxxxxx

oh Belle I'm so excited for you!! I hope this is it for you!

I'm so confused with ff - It put my ov date as cd14 until today when I put my weekend temps in and now it says it cant pinpoint ov date!! argghhh!

I'm convinced it was cd14 as I had all the signs and symptons so I'm still counting myself as 11dpo - 3 more days till testing!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->