Looking for some ttc buddies...

impatientmumm

Reaction score
Hey all

I've been on this site now for just over a month, about the same amount of time we have been ttc.

I came off the pill (Yasmin) in December 2010 after 12 years (with a short 3 month break in between) and we have been trying ever since. I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in OPK's and temping etc until at least 3 months to give my body time to adjust after being on the pill. That lasted two weeks and I bought a load of OPK's from the internet, I don't think I used them properly and didn't get any clear positives on them I don't think.

I started my withdrawal bleed after coming off the pill on 1st January and then had a nice short cycle of 27 days, which was a very short 3 day period, not what I'm used to.

I'm currently on day 12 and I haven't done any poas this month at all and would rather be a bit more relaxed about it. we are :sex: as much as is humanly possible though :blush:

So I'm looking for some buddies about the same cycle day to go through this with.

FX and :dust: to all!! xx

Hiiii, i started ntnp in late december and am ovulating today- it's so march harder not to worry and use tests when you read everything on this forum! :haha:
wishing you lots of :dust: this month xxx

I know exactly what you mean - I have loads of OPK's but I'm trying my hardest not t use them this month lol!
I can see from your ticker you have short cycles, it's great when you are ttc, sooner to testing lol!!

Lots of babydust to you too xxx

Ive only been ttc for 2 cycles. and i have 4 more days till OD! so i cant wait.

im in the same boat my OH and me are BD as much as humanly possible. Which im starting to feel a bit down there lol but he has no complaints on that task of ttc lol

GOOD LUCK!:)
KEEP IN TOUCH AND KEEP US UPDATED!

ooo getting close to o day impatientmumm! :happydance: last month i noticed that when i got close to ovulation i got stabbing pains in my ovaries during :sex: looked it up and apparently its because your ovaries are more sensitive- pesky things! have you two noticed anything like that?
and i know beckahdee, its a good thing making a baby involves something men enjoy so much, can you imagine how many babies there would be if you had to do something as fun as WASHING UP to conceive :haha:
xxxx

Okay A couple of things. I've never heard of this "withdrawal bleed". I was on BC pills (tricyclen) for 5-6 years. And belle254 I have noticed the stabbing pains. I never knew that before either. This site is great. I don't have a friends going through the same stuff so this really helps me out. :D

i know newfielady its great! most people on this site have gone through the same things so we have lots of people to talk to and ask questions :thumbup:
how're you all getting on at the mo? xxxx

So im "suppose" to ovulate in a couple days and we've been doing it alot and i mean alot any chance possible lol. and i know what you mean about the pains i had them yesterday so bad where we had to stop for a bit.

AND impatientmumm your OD is today. GOOD LUCK!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE SENT YOUR WAY!:)
AND belle254... you gettting anxious to test lol:p:p?

I'm so sorry I havent been on this post for ages!!! no excuses!!

Well ovulation has been and it was very painful this time, I had a really sharp pain in my right side - it felt almost like I'd pulled a muscle if that makes sense and like you said belle it was painful during BD!!

So anyway how are you all I want some updates!!

xx

Ive only been ttc for 2 cycles. and i have 4 more days till OD! so i cant wait.

im in the same boat my OH and me are BD as much as humanly possible. Which im starting to feel a bit down there lol but he has no complaints on that task of ttc lol

GOOD LUCK!:)
KEEP IN TOUCH AND KEEP US UPDATED!

My OH is loving it too lol!!

those pains are so fustrating! at least we know we're not the only ones lol. when i first got them i thought i'd been stabbed :haha: good luck impatientmumm, i hope this month is your month! and im not very hopeful this month beckahdee, OHs been in such a grump cause hes been ill that we havent BD that much.
plus i havent had many signs of ovulation compared to last month, i'm thinking i may have a longer cycle this month and its either today or tomorrow instead rather than earlier in the week!
grr don't you just hate your body sometimes? i daydream of being a man :sad2:

I didnt have any pains last month but i did get positive pok's - this month though has been quite painful. I'm only 1 day past ovulation if my ticker and phone app is right but I'm really crampy today????

I've not got such a good feeling for this month to be honst you might think I'm silly :blush: but I've had a couple of these conception readings and they both say March conception with a boy so I've kinda got into my head it'll be next month and just wishing this month away to start again!! However a little part of me is hoping they are both a month out and this is the month!!

ooo getting close to o day impatientmumm! :happydance: last month i noticed that when i got close to ovulation i got stabbing pains in my ovaries during :sex: looked it up and apparently its because your ovaries are more sensitive- pesky things! have you two noticed anything like that?
and i know beckahdee, its a good thing making a baby involves something men enjoy so much, can you imagine how many babies there would be if you had to do something as fun as WASHING UP to conceive :haha:
xxxx

This made me :rofl: me and my OH have a little agreement at home if I cook (which is always otherwise I'd live on wotsit sandwiches if OH cooked) he has to do the washing up - suddenly though actually we might get a BFP quicker if this was the case lol!!

My god you're lucky! i usually do the washing up and we usually cook together. i have to bribe and nag and bribe some more if i want him to wash up for once! :grr:
i reckon my ticker is off by a couple of days this month as well, but cba to change it! it will be a pleasant surprise is we all think that this month isnt our month but it does turn out to be! fingers crossed :winkwink: xxxxx

That would be lovely! I would love to see us all get our BFP's together this month!

How are you Belle? Have you had many symptond since O day?
I'm only 2dpo and I haven't had anything as yet - way too early for anything really, but I'm still getting these cramping pains I was having around O day but no CM????

Hows things Bekah??

xxx

Yep would be lovely, i'm going to be following you all closely to see if we *fingers crossed* get our bfps in the next few months!
and nothing apart from the normal ovulation signs impatientmumm, some cm and small cramps but thats it. that was yesterday, which is 3 days after my supposed ovulation day, so maybe my cycles a bit longer this month! booooo :devil: don't want long cycles! i've changed my ticker though.
how're you doing? noticed anything out of the ordinary this month? xxxx

No nothing this month like last month, last month was my first off bcp so I think I had a mix of symptons becasue of that last month really.
I'm just crampy, only slightly but that's it! It is only 2 days past O though so very early.

It sounds like you have ov'd later than you thought, you could still have short cycles though, hopefully AF wont come at all and you wont find out for a long time!!

things are going. im "suppose" to ovulate today. im just waiting now to do an opk. but bd ALOT. and my oh has a romantic weekend planned he says lol. but this week we've been doing it like 3 times a day every second day so my fingers are crossed!!!

and i will def. be stalking the both of you :):) and hopefully we get out BFP's sooooooon!!!!

fingers crossed! and yeah i hope so impatientmumm, i dont know how i could cope with long 30-40 day cycles, too much waiting around! the only thing that takes my mind off it is work :thumbup:
how old are you two again? i'm sure you've probably told me but i have the memory of a goldfish :dohh:
and a romantic weekend beckahdee you lucky thing! let us know how it goeeees xx

Hey ladies, im also new to the site just started reading on it a couple of weeks ago and just recently joined. Days im on cycle date 11 and i honestly have no idea when i ovulate! This will be month 3 of trying. According to all the charts and everything ovulation should take place here in a couple of days. But for some reason i feel like i o'd early. With my last pregnancy it wasnt planned so ive never tracked any of this before and i had a mc before that. But with both i believe we conceived shortly after my af both times. But im really not sure. I did opks one time and i got a positive last month on cd 12. But we did it every day for like 4 days once we got the positive and nothing... now hubby says hes sick of hearing about ttc so im kind of lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->