Looking for some ttc buddies...

Thank you JemJ

Whereabouts are you in your cycle now? are you back to ttc?

Belle How are things has af gone now?

xxxx

I have no idea where I am in my cycle not even sure when the witch is due, looking forward to getting started next cycle. We've just not been thinking about the whole ttc. Gonna give it one last go and we've given ourselves the next 3 months before we give up again. It was all just getting to stressful and putting loads of pressure on us as s couple and I just couldn't cope with getting bfn every month. So I have one test and 3 month to get pregnant !

How's everyone feeling ? Are you all really excited?

Belle your time will come! It's been nearly 2 years for us ttc now ! Don't give up xxxxxx

Hello Ladies

Just popping in to see how you are and how things are going, I hope everything is going well for both of you.

xxxx

Hi Belle and JemJ

I hope you are both ok, Belle you must be coming up to Ov or have already how are things going?

Really missing both of you and just know that this month you will both be joining us!

xxxx

Hi jemj. :hi: Glad to see you back. Hope everything is going well for you ttc ladies. :D

hello girls :)
your bumps are all getting so big! hoping that il be joining you soon. am 2dpo atm and will keep you updated :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->