Looking for TTC buddies after MC

This mornings test. Pretty happy with that :cloud9: Of course not letting myself get too carried away but I also feel much calmer about things, hoping that's a good sign. I've already booked an appointment with my Dr for Thursday, hoping she'll let me get bloods then and again on Saturday to check how the levels are going.

So very happy for you!! Congratulations

Congratulations poppie and congratulations again to all you superstar ladies who have kept hope and kept fighting and come out trumps with your bfp x

Thanks so much everyone for your support. It means so much. xx

Peanut what dpo are you now? any testing? Am hoping your bfp is just around the corner. :dust:

What a beautiful line Poppie! That has made me so happy, Congratulations sweetheart xx

:dust: Peanut, got everything crossed for you xx

I'm not holding hope for this month at all as we missed one day to dtd just before ovulation and it was a crucial one. I may test on Monday now at 15dpo... but may cave and do one earlier!

Good luck Peanut xx

Since I wasn't tracking I'm a bit unsure but I know when I had ovulation type pains. Looks like we dtd 2 days before ovulation and the day after. But it was such a relaxed month, not ttc, getting ready for our holiday. It must have helped. Also no symptoms when I got my bfp. X

I've got everything crossed for you Peanut xx

I was definitely calmer this month, finally things with my work had settled down and I was feeling good having seen the naturopath too, even though her new medications probably didn't really do anything, still a good placebo if nothing else. We didn't do so much dtd either in the lead up, but did on day of and after O so I'm guessing the stars aligned there.

I had a bit of cramping at 7-8dpo but no other major symptoms so far except boobs slightly sore and a little crampy on and off today. I've had no IB like I had with the last 2 pregnancies (DS2 and the one I lost) so maybe the d&c reset everything in there and I might not get any bleeding or haematoma stuff happen this time? :shrug:

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on here much recently, just wanted to say huge congrats for all your BFP's :flow: x

Hope it all goes well poppie. Let us know how you get on. I had very very bad ovulation pains which lasted a whole day so I knew it was O and then 7dpo I had pain on the same side so am really hoping it's implantation as I did feel implantation with my last one.. I've still got cramps on that side on and off. My boobs have been mega sore to the point I cried last night when I took my bra off.. heartburn with anything I eat it's just so annoying and dizzy spells on and off. I really want it to be good news but I am really not sure to be honest and do not want to get my hopes up. I am already crying because I know AF will come in the next 3 days. I'm ready to press reset and will not let this get me down. It's just so annoying having cycles that are around 45 days long!

So i caved and tested today 10dpo on a first response and bfn. I'm calling myself out and just crying to myself. The next time I ovulate will be roughly 14th August. This is so hard!

Oh peanut :( 10dpo is still early though. I'm still hoping for you. Xx

Thanks Poppie. With the first due date around 28th August I'm finding it so hard and all I see is pregnant women ready to give birth around me. My colleague even mentioned why there are too many pregnant people around. I was like yet struggle is real!

Sorry Peanut, I'm hoping the bfp will still come in next day or so. It really is tough seeing pregnant women. My due date is Sunday, I've been dreading it. But we do get through it somehow, don't try and be brave just do what you need yo do. X

13 dpo and bfn.. I want this period to come now and fast so I can try again. My body is aching so much! I can't stop peeing it's so terrible 😞

I'm sending all the :dust: your way Peanut. This is going to be your month!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->