Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Peanut, I know it's so hard and sounds so cliche but can you take a more "relaxed" approach? Even though I did still chart and do opks last month, I just really worked on being not so focused on it. I know, so easy for me to say now and it must be so awful seeing everyone getting bfps around you, I'm so sorry. I am sending all the dust and prayers your way.

I think I am in the mindset of not wanting a winter baby so I will keep it 'casual' for the next couple of months. I would like a baby before September next year due date! At least that will close the educational gap for the 2 kids lol

Please keep us updated. I'll still be here stalking this thread. xx

We're off to have a little family break near the beach for the next 3 nights, it's the middle of winter here so no beach swimming but the place we are staying has an indoor heated pool so the boys will love that. I'm just going along cautiously, still not trying to get too excited about things. Scan is booked for the 11th Aug, and we have a few things on between now and then to hopefully keep me distracted.

Hi ladies. I can’t believe I started the 3rd trimester today! I’m thinking I probably only have about 12 weeks left. I delivered my other two 2 DDs at 38 weeks and they were both 8lbs. This DD feels like she is going to be a big girl. I started working from home 3 days a week this week and will only be going in to the office 2 days a week until we find someone else to take some of my work load. So far I love it! Feeling pretty good. No backaches or pelvic pain that is too bad yet.

Hey I'm still stalking too!

A relaxed approach is defo the way to go, it's so hard once you are set in way of opks, charting, temping etc. But try your best xxx

Imready, 3rd tri already?! Wow! Glad you are doing ok x

Oh I saw on another thread that ANL recently got a bfp too :)

Afm, well I'm a bit of a nervous wreck. I had some streaks of pinky blood on wiping 2 days ago and yesterday discharge looked a bit beige/pink. I was convinced I'm going to lose this little one. Things seem ok just now but I'm still nervous.

I will phone epu next week when I'm near 7wks to arrange a scan. My parents are away for the weekend so once they are back to watch the boys. I'm not rushing in for a scan for a few reasons....I can't bare to go back in that place, I don't want poked and prodded again, the early scans didn't help last time even when we saw a heart beat. So I'm just waiting to see just now. Pregnancy after a mc is so hard even though I know it can work out ok, like it did with ds2.

Xxx

When I got the bfp for this pregnancy we weren’t even trying that month. I was focusing on getting through my wedding. I think not trying helped us get pregnant lol. Congrats on third tri imready and babybrain good luck with ur pregnancy!! I definitely still check in on everyone here because you guys are a great group of gals.
Afm second tri for me today!!

Poppie and Brain. Hope you get though first tri.. I'm ready and w8ting time flies it's so crazy!

Thank you, I can't believe it happened again. So gutted. I just don't know what to think. I feel so guilty and scared that it's my fault somehow. Like maybe if I'd gotten checked over they might have found something wrong that could have been fixed and another loss prevented.
Sorry I'm just upset. My friends have said I should push for referal and testing but I don't think it would help. It's not like we are planning on ttc again. Plus if it was my fault Id be so upset. I think I'd rather draw a line under it and move on.
I saw my wee baby. I popped the sac open. Fluid flowed out and this tiny little thing landed on my finger nail. So beautiful, so very small. I kept all the tissue and will bury it and 'Pip' next to Tiny.
My heart breaks writing this xxx thanks for your support ladies xxx

Oh gosh babybrain. I'm heartbroken for you. I really hoped when I saw your news that this was it for you :hugs:
I'm sure it can't be your fault. I totally understand the guilt though.
Sending lots of love and hugs xx

Thank you, I can't believe it happened again. So gutted. I just don't know what to think. I feel so guilty and scared that it's my fault somehow. Like maybe if I'd gotten checked over they might have found something wrong that could have been fixed and another loss prevented.
Sorry I'm just upset. My friends have said I should push for referal and testing but I don't think it would help. It's not like we are planning on ttc again. Plus if it was my fault Id be so upset. I think I'd rather draw a line under it and move on.
I saw my wee baby. I popped the sac open. Fluid flowed out and this tiny little thing landed on my finger nail. So beautiful, so very small. I kept all the tissue and will bury it and 'Pip' next to Tiny.
My heart breaks writing this xxx thanks for your support ladies xxx

Brain I think you should do whatever you need to do in your own time. When I had my second mc I refused scans because I just knew the result. Although after the bleeding started tapering off I did go just to make sure I passed everything but when you are going through it it is so tough to listen to others. You need to grieve then think about things later. Sending big hugs and comfort your way and we are always here if you just need to release some energy x

Sorry I've been missing from this thread for a few days. Just had DS2's 3rd birthday and been busy with work.

I was so sorry to hear about BabyBrain's loss too. I was so excited to share the journey with her.

How is everyone else doing?

I've been a bit tired and a little nausea, but I'm not complaining. Still a week til my first scan and already getting nervous about it.

So happy to see you're expecting poppie! It feels like I've missed a lot while I've been away!

So happy to see you're expecting poppie! It feels like I've missed a lot while I've been away!

Thank you so much. Cautiously optimistic. All my "signs" that this should be all ok have been there. My first scan is this coming Saturday. DH is coming with me and praying so hard that all will be as it should be. I'm so nervous already.

I hope everyone is doing ok? Sending :dust: to everyone who is trying this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->