Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Ah, how exciting.
Look forward to hearing all about your scan! :D

I'm on cycle day 15 still another week before I ovulate. I wonder if there is any way to bring my cycles down to 28?

Good luck poppie with the scan and hope u catch the egg peanut!! Good luck to all in the group trying

W8ting has it really been 3months since you got your bfp. Time is flying!!

Time has flown since that day I announced to u guys. It’s crazy!! I’ll be 16 weeks on Thursday and we found out last week it’s a boy!!

I'm on cycle day 15 still another week before I ovulate. I wonder if there is any way to bring my cycles down to 28?

Have you tried taking Vitex? I think it helped get my cycle back to more normal length after the mc.

Scan is this Saturday.
Tomorrow I'll be 6+5 which is the date I measured when I saw my angel ones HB at only 104 and I should have been 7+3 by dates. 6+6 is what it measured the last time I saw it but no HB. So Saturday I'll be 7+1 and hoping to see that there is a good HB and measuring on time. So nervous but really trying to stay positive. I'll update you when I can. Xx

Just wanted to update....

finally had my scan today. We've had a crazy week, DH mum fell really ill during the week and he had to fly interstate, so he wasn't able to be there with me. I was so lucky that my sister was visiting so was having my boys and the scan tech was so lovely. She listened to me babble on about what happened before and why I was so anxious. Everything looked perfect, HR158 and measuring on time. To say I'm relieved is an understatement.
:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• _20180811_112309.jpg
    _20180811_112309.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
So I'm on cycle day 24 and still no positive opk. I'm gonna stop testing for it now it's just frustrating. I'm just going to bd every other day and pray for a miracle!

Good luck peanut :dust:

Im on CD31, going by the past 2 months that puts me at 1 day late for AF..... bfn the past 3 days though ... :dohh:

Thanks Mrs. Still hoping for you as your came so late last time. Fx!! I'm really hoping to ovulate this week.. feeling super depressed about these long cycles. They are so nice when not ttc but right now I need 28 day cycles lol. I have a feeling this one will be about 45 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->