Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Hi all, just to let you know I got my bfp yesterday! It all seems quite surreal!
Im only 4 weeks.. so early days. Incredibly nervous... more than I expected to be! Constantly going to the toilet to check for blood :blush:

This little man has his own plans for me lol he is too comfy it seems to come out. Looks like Monday will be eviction day lol

Omg @mrsmummy2 I have just caught up with bnb. I'm away on holiday with little to no data!! Congratulations I'm so excited for you! Seems like the relax approach worked. Fx a sticky bean for you.

@W8tingforbaby ahhh you are so close now! Little man wants to cook some more lol

Afm so I am still away and have been travelling in the car on bumpy roads for the last week.. car journeys are about 3 hours per day. I'm worried my bean won't survive! I've not had any cramps or bleeding so hoping it's clinging on for dear life. I've still got some nausea so hoping that's an ok sign..I have my 12 week scan on Feb 4th so praying until then. Super nervous!

Thankyou peanut! <3

Hope you're enjoying your trip! I'm sure your little bean is doing great all snuggled up! Roll on 12 week scan!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been around in awhile to see how things are going. So lovely to see some bfp's in here!! Congrats!!! Fingers crossed for sticky little beans and happy and healthy 9 months!!

CDC72BE3-EC6B-4125-9ED3-99DC57E55488.jpeg Omg ladies the emotions that came out today. Can’t believe my beautiful rainbow baby boy is here. He came 3:05 pm. 8 lbs 3 oz 20.5 in long. Thank you all for all your support and encouragement when I needed it most. I look forward to watching your journeys unfold.

Hey ladies just checking to see how all of you are doing?
Poppie you are almost done, how are things going?
Mrs I hope first tri has been kind to you.
Peanut how are things coming along?
Hope all is well!

Hey ladies just checking to see how all of you are doing?
Poppie you are almost done, how are things going?
Mrs I hope first tri has been kind to you.
Peanut how are things coming along?
Hope all is well!

Hello! I'm doing well thanks. Nausea has hit me like a ton of bricks again through week 10 and this week and insanely tired, but I'm not complaining! I'm ready for 2nd tri just to calm these nerves though!!! How are you doing with your new little one?

Hello! I'm doing well thanks. Nausea has hit me like a ton of bricks again through week 10 and this week and insanely tired, but I'm not complaining! I'm ready for 2nd tri just to calm these nerves though!!! How are you doing with your new little one?
I’m doing great with him thanks for asking!! Feels great having him here that’s for sure. I’m so glad that things are going good with you and that the second tri is right around the corner!! Me and my crazy husband are already planning the next one (we might seriously be crazy lol) but for now we are enjoying our little rainbow man!

I’m doing great with him thanks for asking!! Feels great having him here that’s for sure. I’m so glad that things are going good with you and that the second tri is right around the corner!! Me and my crazy husband are already planning the next one (we might seriously be crazy lol) but for now we are enjoying our little rainbow man!

Thats so exciting! Keep us updated!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and let you know that little boy #3 arrived on 14th March at 8:52pm, 7lb 5oz. We named him McCartney.

All is well with us and we're settling into life as a family of 5!

I haven't had a chance to catch up in here, I hope all is well with you ladies.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"