Looking for TTC buddies after MC

I know exactly how you feel. I'm a little over 6 weeks now and I'm still not believing it. I did a test today Just to make sure. I've got a scan booked for the 28th and I'm so nervous that Dr will tell me I've miscarried again! Apart from sore boobs I've not got any noticeable symptoms which is exactly how I felt when I was miscarrying

I know exactly how you feel. I'm a little over 6 weeks now and I'm still not believing it. I did a test today Just to make sure. I've got a scan booked for the 28th and I'm so nervous that Dr will tell me I've miscarried again! Apart from sore boobs I've not got any noticeable symptoms which is exactly how I felt when I was miscarrying

Praying your scan goes great. By scan do you mean ultrasound?

Praying your scan goes great. By scan do you mean ultrasound?
I am probably going to wait a week to call the doctor, as my last two m/c (2years ago) happened in this week.

Merry Christmas @W8tingforbaby hope you are well, only 5 More weeks!!!

I'm doing good, in the middle of week 7 and my u/s is on Friday. Fx for me it's good news x

No news here. Baby making very much on the back burner. We have quite a few holiday plans next year, so maybe 2020 will be my year :-k
I've been focusing on getting fit and dropping the pounds.. so it can only help when we finally decide to actively try again!

The countdown is definitely on lol. My doctor said she would be surprised if I didn’t have him by my next appointment (which is Friday) but looks like this little man wants to stay put lol. But holy pressure and pelvic pain. Hope u guys are all well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->