Looking for TTC buddies after MC

Whoah, congratulations, Peanut!!! What excellent news to come back to. Hope the spotting stopped and you have nothing but good news.

Thanks fides, I am convincing myself everyday this is not real as I'm so scared of mc again. I don't feel any obvious symptoms so really not in that headspace yet. How are you getting on?

Aww, I truly hope this is your rainbow baby. Your news gives me hope.

Doing okay. Had a 63 day cycle - no kidding. Guess it was my turn for an extra long cycle? :haha:

Oh gosh, is this your cycles still messed up from the mc? I was on cd48ish when I got the positive so fingers crossed for you xx

Just popping my head in and excited to see some news - congrats Peanut!! Hoping this is a very sticky rainbow for you!! xx

It gives me comfort reading all of your stories and to know I am not alone in this situation. I have had two early miscarriages in the past 2 years without ttc. We are now ttc, I am currenly 8dpo, and hoping we can conceive a healthy baby!

It gives me comfort reading all of your stories and to know I am not alone in this situation. I have had two early miscarriages in the past 2 years without ttc. We are now ttc, I am currenly 8dpo, and hoping we can conceive a healthy baby!

Hey Jill, there is light at the end of the tunnel. So sorry to hear about your mc's in the past, no matter how early or late it happens it's always a sad time. How long have you been TTC for now?

Hey Jill, there is light at the end of the tunnel. So sorry to hear about your mc's in the past, no matter how early or late it happens it's always a sad time. How long have you been TTC for now?
This is only my 2nd month, but I’m still nervous. :|

Aww of course you would be hun, fingers crossed for your bfp very soon x

Do you have any previous children?

Are you tracking your ovulation or just going with the flow? When i got married 8 years ago we decided to let nature take its course but after 2 years we decided to give it a proper go and it took about 2.5 years before I got my first bfp. It took 3 years for my second which I lost in January.. can't believe nearly a while year has passed since then x

Are you tracking your ovulation or just going with the flow? When i got married 8 years ago we decided to let nature take its course but after 2 years we decided to give it a proper go and it took about 2.5 years before I got my first bfp. It took 3 years for my second which I lost in January.. can't believe nearly a while year has passed since then x
Wow, I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I am tracking my ovulation on Ovia and Flo. I thought about doing ovulation test as well, but its so overwhelming to me so I am going to stick with just the apps for a while and go from there.

First day of missed period, too nervous to test. [-o<

Well ladies.... I think I just got my BFP. I’m so hoping little bean sticks.

09CA1736-A5A4-40C9-8681-69E82424DACF.jpeg

Oh wow!!! Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! Hope the baby snuggles up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"