Looking for ttc buddies :p

nic_tina

Reaction score
Hey there everyone I'm on cd2 I have just finished a 55 day cycle .af finally arrived and ahe is angry lol.looking for some ladies to chat with and share our experiences and our journey

Include me :flower:...... I want to be your friend....How are u?

hiya, I'm on cd 4, I have no idea how long this cycle will be though as I am fresh off of BC which is really frustrating.
Baby dust to everyone! x

Hiya I'm ttc #3 and due to ov tomorrow. I'm already out for this month as ds2 is poorly and we havent been able to bd :(

Good morning ladies :) how is everyone today ?? Cd 3 for me and it's awful have taken the last 3 days off work..Mumandco that's too bad :( keep your hopes up for next month :p

Hiya I'm ttc #3 and due to ov tomorrow. I'm already out for this month as ds2 is poorly and we havent been able to bd :(

Thats really sad.....but dont worry mayb next month is yours......all the best:thumbup:

I am on 9 dpo...waiting for another week to test........But I can find some changes in my body.....my belly feels heavy of sudden as are my breast..they look fuller.....having lower back pain....feeling tired......but i am not getting excited...just keeping all the emotions on hold..... fingers crossed :flower:

I maybe back in the game we managed to bd once and I don't think I have ov'd yet :) hows everyone doin?

I am on 9 dpo...waiting for another week to test........But I can find some changes in my body.....my belly feels heavy of sudden as are my breast..they look fuller.....having lower back pain....feeling tired......but i am not getting excited...just keeping all the emotions on hold..... fingers crossed :flower:

Oh that sounds very promising wishing you plenty of baby dust and hope you get your BFp

Hey everyone, can I join?
I'm 28 and ttc my third baby.
I have a nearly 3 year old and a nearly 15 month old girlies.
This Is my first month off ttc but Im on the pill, been doing the naughty pull out method.
My cycles are about 33/35 days and my af is due in about four weeks.
I don't temp or anything... What about you ladies?
Xx

Hey everyone, can I join?
I'm 28 and ttc my third baby.
I have a nearly 3 year old and a nearly 15 month old girlies.
This Is my first month off ttc but Im on the pill, been doing the naughty pull out method.
My cycles are about 33/35 days and my af is due in about four weeks.
I don't temp or anything... What about you ladies?
Xx

Hiya :) our children are similarish ages I have a an almost 3 1/2 year old and a 19 month old. This is our first month ttc and I had my coil removed almost 2 weeks ago. Oh is a bit afraid so were half using the withdrawal and Half not:dohh:
My cycles are between 29/31 days long. I don't temp or use opk but I do keep on eye on my cm

how exciting, my fingers are crossed for you!

I need super crossed fingers from everyone!

Me and my OH are not able to see each much this month (we don't live together yet, hopefully moving in together some point during this summer, depending on finding a good apartment).
But I don't think due to time constraints such as work and deadlines (we are both still students) this month we will be able to see each other when I am fertile this month.
Although, having said that, this is my first month of the pill so who knows when I will actually O, but I am definitely seeing him tonight, soooo I am just praying for a really early O or his little swimmers to be feeling super strong and live for ages.

Hope everyone is good, baby dust to all.

I've only just managed to convince my husband to have another one, bit scared he may change his mind? Really excite but so so scared!
I had a miscarriage in-between my two girlies, which in fine about now but if it happens again I will remember how painful the whole experience is.

I'm not due to ovulate until next week.
Goodluck to everyone xx

Fx then when you get your BFp it's a sticky one. Good luck with next week :)

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join you?

I am new to the forum and looking for people in a similar situation!

I have a 17 month old and this is our 1st month of ttc a brother or sister for him! <3 I am 5 DPO and due to test on the 7th... eek!

Wishing you all tons of luck xx

I need super crossed fingers from everyone!

Me and my OH are not able to see each much this month (we don't live together yet, hopefully moving in together some point during this summer, depending on finding a good apartment).
But I don't think due to time constraints such as work and deadlines (we are both still students) this month we will be able to see each other when I am fertile this month.
Although, having said that, this is my first month of the pill so who knows when I will actually O, but I am definitely seeing him tonight, soooo I am just praying for a really early O or his little swimmers to be feeling super strong and live for ages.

Hope everyone is good, baby dust to all.

Lots of baby :dust: for you too..... Praying that this is your month ...all the best:thumbup:

Mumandco and jembug....hope you soon ovulate....n have a sticky bean....loads of baby :dust: for you both.....all the best:thumbup:

ATM .......suddenly all the symptoms have vanished like they were never here:cry:........I don't know y? Now 10 dpo........

Shrada have you tested yet?? The months we were ttc #2 I always had symptoms but the month I was actually pregnant I had no symptoms apart from soz tmi thrush

Hoping you get your BFp within the next few days x x

TeAmo good luck with testing sending you lots n Lot of babydust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"