Looking for ttc buddies :p

Im 11dpo today, planning to test in the morning. AF due on Monday xx

Been having a dull back ache all day should be approx 7dpo. Just gone to the loo and soz tmi I'm bleeding :( guess my period came early :(

Been having a dull back ache all day should be approx 7dpo. Just gone to the loo and soz tmi I'm bleeding :( guess my period came early :(
Are you sure it's not implantation bleeding?

How would I tell the difference? I didnt have any implantation bleeding when I was pregnant with the boys

How would I tell the difference? I didnt have any implantation bleeding when I was pregnant with the boys

Implantation bleeding would definitely not be like AF ....... Sometimes few drops....or little bleeding.....not like a proper flow........ I guess you are not in a good mood .......I am so sorry for troubling you .....:hugs:......Take care....

Implantation bleeding would definitely not be like AF ....... Sometimes few drops....or little bleeding.....not like a proper flow........ I guess you are not in a good mood .......I am so sorry for troubling you .....:hugs:......Take care....

I was in a good mood, I was just asking how I would tell the difference as I have never experienced implantation bleeding that's all. And you have helped me not troubled me.

Well it's definitely af as it went from just spottin to full flow :( don't know why it's come so early :(

Hi I have just joined...new to all this, had to go and look up what all the abbreviations meant...lol so I am trying to conceive #4 am on cd 3 and look forward to hopefully getting a bfp this month with the rest of you ladies.. Good luck and baby dust to all.....
:flower:

Afternoon ladies :) checking on to see if there are any updates??cd13 for me and no signs of ovulation yet :( maybe O will be a week late that would be great since the hubby is home that week :)

Hi I have just joined...new to all this, had to go and look up what all the abbreviations meant...lol so I am trying to conceive #4 am on cd 3 and look forward to hopefully getting a bfp this month with the rest of you ladies.. Good luck and baby dust to all.....

Welcome cazzaflower :) I am pretty new to this as well but I think it's great sharing all the questions and concerns of our journey!! Good luck loads of dust to you and all of us ladies hoping for our BFP this month !!! :)

I was in a good mood, I was just asking how I would tell the difference as I have never experienced implantation bleeding that's all. And you have helped me not troubled me.

Well it's definitely af as it went from just spottin to full flow :( don't know why it's come so early :(
so sorry dear..........our bodies are so complicated..that its difficult to understand what is happening inside.....May be this is your month...All the best :thumbup:

Welcome Cazzaflower.....I too had some problem initially regarding the abbreviations.....Good luck...:thumbup: ..

Afternoon ladies :) checking on to see if there are any updates??cd13 for me and no signs of ovulation yet :( maybe O will be a week late that would be great since the hubby is home that week :)

Hi nic-tina - How are you??? I am on cd7...and m waiting..Well according to the last cycle I should be O on cd19....Hopefully everything goes as you planned...when Dh is there.............All the best dear:thumbup:

According to my ticker I ovulate today but that isn't accurate, but judging from my CM I should O soon. And guess what? my OH is away!!! I want to cry! I am hoping that I ovulate later than I think I will and body will just be nice to me for once!

According to my ticker I ovulate today but that isn't accurate, but judging from my CM I should O soon. And guess what? my OH is away!!! I want to cry! I am hoping that I ovulate later than I think I will and body will just be nice to me for once!
Don't worry your body is with you...or else you would have ovulated today.....god is being kind......when is OH coming? Hopefully everything falls in place......all the best:thumbup:

Don't worry your body is with you...or else you would have ovulated today.....god is being kind......when is OH coming? Hopefully everything falls in place......all the best:thumbup:

I don't think I have O'd yet, fingers crossed. I don't know when I am going to be able to see him yet :growlmad: it is possible I will see him tomorrow night, but if I don't it is highly unlikely to be until next Friday. We are both university students and don't live together right now and are smack bang in the middle of a month of coursework deadlines and exams so we are prioritising our degrees, which is the right decision but I am finding it hard, I miss him enough as it is without the adding kick in the face of probably missing my most fertile period.
Going to send a quick prayer that he decides that he misses me too much and will come and see me tomorrow night!

I don't think I have O'd yet, fingers crossed. I don't know when I am going to be able to see him yet :growlmad: it is possible I will see him tomorrow night, but if I don't it is highly unlikely to be until next Friday. We are both university students and don't live together right now and are smack bang in the middle of a month of coursework deadlines and exams so we are prioritising our degrees, which is the right decision but I am finding it hard, I miss him enough as it is without the adding kick in the face of probably missing my most fertile period.
Going to send a quick prayer that he decides that he misses me too much and will come and see me tomorrow night!
Don't worry your prayers will be answered........ It must be so hard for you to wait....... Degree is important no doubt about that....but this is also equally important for you........

Woohoo opks have been getting darker and darker the last couple days thinking 2morrow will be mo O day!!! And my hubby come home today!!! :) finally we got the timing right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->