Looking for ttc buddies :p

Probably every day from the 9th until I either get my bfp or af. When will you be testing??

I have already started... cause im addicted. But I wont be taking it seriously until probably Friday. AF is due on Monday! xx

Shrada have you tested yet?? The months we were ttc #2 I always had symptoms but the month I was actually pregnant I had no symptoms apart from soz tmi thrush

Hoping you get your BFp within the next few days x x

TeAmo good luck with testing sending you lots n Lot of babydust

Thank you so much dear.....:hugs: Today 11 dpo..tested...negative:cry:....Will try agin after 4 days...hopefully I will get something positive......
:flower:

Hey ladies :) welcome to the newcomers !! Only cd6 for me af is over wheeeew that was horrid :p now to figure out wen I am going to ovulate .. I bought some cheapy tests off the net ..
I have been reading on here a couple ladies have some very promising symptoms :) any updates ❔❔
My hubby comes home thurs but only for four days :( .. Has anyone used the cheapy ovulating test strips ?? When is the best time to start testing ?? I'm hoping that we can get the timing right .:) as always good luck ladies baby dust to all of us and hopefully soon we will all get what we r waiting for that :bfp:!!

Sorry friends .....AF has arrived:cry:....my celebrations have ended.....was feeling so positive......this time I may get a :bfp: but I guess my time has still not come.....was brooding the whole day....but now I m fine........dh says this time we shall try harder.......

Nic-Tina...... Hope this month is ours.......I am just behind you cd1...... I have been using homecheck and clear blue.......I will start checking from cd8 coz my cycle have become irregular....this time it's come early....last two months they were delayed..

Me too on the TTC.. lets share the things with every one.. include me too! :)

Shradha, sorry to hear about af :( ..but I agree maybe this will be our month I feel good :) I ordered a bunch of O tests from the net so I'm gonna start testing as soon as they show up which should be any day now :) ..Try and figure my cycle out !! I don't think I O'd in march so I skipped a period :( I don't want that to happen again so I'm gonna try not to stress about things...

Soniia... Welcome :) how's things with you ??

Yes.......:flower: I too ordered a set......hopefully we can experience motherhood together :happydance:.....
Welcome Sonia.......

:) I feel very hopeful this month happy,stress free and healthy will be nice to share the experience with ... Thinking positive this is our month :)

:) I feel very hopeful this month happy,stress free and healthy will be nice to share the experience with ... Thinking positive this is our month :)
I am with you......:hugs:.....feel good today.....
This time will use pillow......many are doing so.....do you use a pillow? Will start BD few days before O..... What about you? :flower:

I am supposedly about to enter my fertile period (although my cycle is a bit unpredictable, and i think I have a couple of days longer until O than my ticker does) but me and my OH have had an argument and as we don't live together I don't think we will get to BD at the right time this month, I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and make up just to be able to BD. Wish me luck.

Baby dust to everyone! x

This time will use pillow......many are doing so.....do you use a pillow? Will start BD few days before O..... What about you? :flower:

Shradha , Yes I have tried the pillow thing and just keeping my hips up do about 20 mins aswell :) my hubby comes home today so will start BD :p I'm hoping I will O before he has to leave again ..

I am supposedly about to enter my fertile period (although my cycle is a bit unpredictable, and i think I have a couple of days longer until O than my ticker does) but me and my OH have had an argument and as we don't live together I don't think we will get to BD at the right time this month, I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and make up just to be able to BD. Wish me luck.

Baby dust to everyone! x

Good luck :) I also have troubles figuring out wen I'm O'ing do you use opk? Any yess you must make up .. Sometimes that's the best time to do the Bd :p

Baby dust to everyone! x
All the best :thumbup: go for it dear:hugs: some baby :dust: for you

Shradha , Yes I have tried the pillow thing and just keeping my hips up do about 20 mins aswell :) my hubby comes home today so will start BD :p I'm hoping I will O before he has to leave again ..

Praying that you O...... And you are able the catch the eggy :hugs: all the best dear:thumbup:...loads of baby:dust: for you....

Baby dust to everyone! x

Good luck :) I also have troubles figuring out wen I'm O'ing do you use opk? Any yess you must make up .. Sometimes that's the best time to do the Bd :p

No I'm not using opk right now, my OH is of the opinion that we shouldn't TTC just NTNP so he is against me using such things, he thinks if it is meant to be, it will happen, easy enough for him to say, it's not his body, so I am slyly trying to work out what my body is doing so I can make sure we have a higher chance.

Just joined this site, ttc #2!! Can test next week to see if we were successful!

Baby dust to everyone! x

No I'm not using opk right now, my OH is of the opinion that we shouldn't TTC just NTNP so he is against me using such things, he thinks if it is meant to be, it will happen, easy enough for him to say, it's not his body, so I am slyly trying to work out what my body is doing so I can make sure we have a higher chance.

I never can guess when i ovulate coz I generally get no symptoms......and of late my AF is irregular...so it has become difficult to calculate the date....Although I dont like usung opk .....but I have to use them...to be sure...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->