Looking for ttc buddies :p

Had severe cramps ......for the past two days.... Temps were going up..... But opk..are not showing up properly .....yesterday saw two light lines... It's so hot here that I have to keep drinking water...feel thirsty and dehydrated.....tried to stay without water for an hour...... So BD everyday......keeping fingers crossed......

Woohoo opks have been getting darker and darker the last couple days thinking 2morrow will be mo O day!!! And my hubby come home today!!! :) finally we got the timing right :)

Wow....all the best:thumbup:.....hopefully you get a sticky bean.......:hugs: loads of baby :dust: for you dear....
It's cd19....

Hi nic-Tina :flower:...long time.......this month has played tricks on me..I don't have any idea when I O .... Opk are not helpful...... I am tempg....so according to that I am 3 dpo......fingers crossed.....how are you?

Hey there :) yes has been a while I have been good finally got a positive on a opk 18th n 19th so I'm playing the waiting game !! Not many symptoms but really tired.. Fingers crossed for us !!! ..

Hi......today I found some spottings.....I really don't know if it's implantation...:shrug: as it's early.......but it can't be AF.....for sure......no symptoms.......just a bit of headache......I guess I am with you this month......I think I too O on 20th......fingers crossed for both of us.......

Nic-tina- hi ........where are you???? I am on cd11......how are doing dear???:shrug:

Hey there !! :) cycle day 9 for me.. Trying to get in to see the doc soon.. But the good thing is my hubby is working in town now so he is home every nigh!! Which will help :)..how's things going on your end ??

I am tempg and testing with opk.....still clueless about O.....:shrug:....last month was a 26 day cycle....so accordingly I should be O..... Have started BD from day before yesterday.......to keep myself covered......

:) sounds good I got my first positive opk kit last month I think I started testing on cd 11? I'm going to start testing on Monday as my cycles seem to be 34-35 days long..also am going to see the doc the 19th.. I also check my cm around the time I should be ovulating and my cervix .. Have you checked either of these !? Sooo hoping this is our month!!

Yea.. Had terrible cramps and lower back pain...when checked with opk....got my BFP yesterday.....BD.....was having cum for the last 3 days.... Today less....I guess I have ovulated in the night..... Will test with opk again today just to check if my window is still open......

Fingers crossed for both of us..... My cycles have reduced to 27 days....today cd12..... Hopefully this is our month....

Where are the others?? Any updates from them?

Woohoo :) its nice to see those 2 lines!! Sounds like you covered all bases too .. I will start testing Monday but I seem to O late around the 17 th or 18th. My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Woohoo :) its nice to see those 2 lines!! Sounds like you covered all bases too .. I will start testing Monday but I seem to O late around the 17 th or 18th. My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Did you start testing? O must be in the corner..... Start BD..... Really wish and pray this is our month and we both get BFP soon......:dust:
I am on 4dpo...... Feeling anxious as days are passing.......... It's started to get on my nerves....:nope:......

Haven't started testing yet thinking will start on the weekend!! Keep thinking positive !! But stay relaxed lol even tho it's hard keep yourself busy I try to keep really busy so I'm not constantly thinking of poas. Haha I feel good this IS our month :)

Hi how are you? Did you get + in opk? When will you ovulate?
Here I am in 7dpo..... No symptoms yet....only feel a bit bloated.:dohh:.....temps look ok...very anxious... Just waiting ...... Fingers and toes crossed....

Good morning!! Funny I was thinking about ya last night wondering if you had any symptoms yet?? I tested yesterday and had a faint second line very visible but not as dark as the control line so I'm guessing it should be positive today or tomorrow!! Been trying to bd every second night :)... I also have notice that I get somewat emotional and a little moody around ovulation .. Do you ever get any symptoms??

Good morning!! Funny I was thinking about ya last night wondering if you had any symptoms yet?? I tested yesterday and had a faint second line very visible but not as dark as the control line so I'm guessing it should be positive today or tomorrow!! Been trying to bd every second night :)... I also have notice that I get somewat emotional and a little moody around ovulation .. Do you ever get any symptoms??
You will be surprised that I never know when I O....coz I have no symptoms.....but from the last 2 months when I get + opk I experience severe cramps.....not the whole day only in the evening and that too 4 an hour.....it comes and goes....but its terrible pain.....have to rest.....

I am in 7 dpo no symptoms at all apart from feeling all bloated up....no spottings ....... My cycles have become 26 days..... Wish AF doesn't show her face at all......planning to test on Tuesday....can't keep the suspense any longer......do you know to read the chart in fertility friend? I need help.... I can't figure out if I am going fine or not....

Tom you may get your positive opk...:happydance::thumbup:....keep BD.....loads of :dust: for you..... I too was thinking about you the whole day.....you can call it telepathy........:hugs:

Ohh I'm excited for you!!! Tues not far off .. Stay away af stay away !! Lol ya I will test this afternoon again see how that goes.. I'm not sure what chart you are talking about do you have a link?? Maybe I can help you out :) shipping a parcel full of dust your way!!! :)

Ohh I'm excited for you!!! Tues not far off .. Stay away af stay away !! Lol ya I will test this afternoon again see how that goes.. I'm not sure what chart you are talking about do you have a link?? Maybe I can help you out :) shipping a parcel full of dust your way!!! :)
I got the chart in my signature...you can click on that..... Thanx hon....today the day is over.....tomorrow a new day....will be 8dpo.....:hugs::hugs:. Did you check yours ? Wish this month both of us get BFP.....

Ok so I looked at your chart and I have no idea how to read that lol I don't temp and it looks really confusing ;) .. I tested again today and got nothing ?? Kinda weird after I had 2 visible lines yesterday ahh well will test tomorrow trying to bd every night now to cover my bases :) .. Will keep you posted!! Figures and everything else crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->