Looking for ttc buddies :p

No dear.....tested :bfn::cry:..I know its early.....had little cramps in the night..Tomorrow is 10dpo.........
What about you? Did you get your + ?

:( boo but ya it's still really early!! I try to wail till 14 dpo as they say it can take up to 10 days to fertilize the egg!! As for me no + stick yet :( I am working day shift now so it's hard to test in the afternoon .. But I'm sitting in the dr.office waiting!! Hoping can get some tests done to make sure everything done there is working right ;)

:( boo but ya it's still really early!! I try to wail till 14 dpo as they say it can take up to 10 days to fertilize the egg!! As for me no + stick yet :( I am working day shift now so it's hard to test in the afternoon .. But I'm sitting in the dr.office waiting!! Hoping can get some tests done to make sure everything done there is working right ;)

Do keep me updated.....hope your visit to doctor goes well:hugs: don't worry things will go fine....

Well appt. went good he started me on metphormin to help regulate my cycle :) and I poas when I got home and saw a faint line so maybe I'm gonna o late this month 8•).. I'm hoping so fingers crossed !! Hope you get some good news soon too!!

Tested today 10dpo....:bfn:.....:shrug:.......good everything went well...... Hope you too get some good news soon....

hi.....any updates? Have you ovulated? How many days past O?how are you dear?

Well I never did get a positive opk ?? Maybe I missed it have been feeling a little queezy this last week .. How are you ?? Any good news to share ??

I tested in the evening 14dpo.......
got my first :bfp: :happydance:...

Awesome!!!! Ohh I'm sooo happy for you !!! Congrats :).. Ya I have been trying the every other night thing but I'm not feeling to positive this month :(

Tom have gyn appointment..... Don't worry when you think it's not possible that is the time you get good news.....so I am keeping fingers crossed for you.....:dust: .:hugs:

Well looks like I got a pos opk finally lol about a week late!! Hope your appt goes great today :) congrats again !!

Well looks like I got a pos opk finally lol about a week late!! Hope your appt goes great today :) congrats again !!
BD everyday.......and try to put a pillow and keep your legs up....this time I tried that.....if possible BD twice....try having BD early morning too.....fingers crossed for you...:thumbup:

!!!! Wow I guess this was our month !! I got my BFP yesterday :)

!!!! Wow I guess this was our month !! I got my BFP yesterday :)
:happydance::hugs:.........hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you are my bump buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo happy !!!!!! cool!!! now we can share the journey together:happydance:....be careful for the first 3 months..... dont lift any thing heavy...... dont bend....dont have sex now... thats what my doctor told me.... are you having any symptoms???? I have no appetite...feel very tired and sleepy....the first trim is like that...when is your doctor visit?

Wooohoooo!! Ya think I'm still in a little bit of shock haha took 2 tests just to make sure!! I've only got a couple symptoms I'm very tired kinda feel yucky after I eat and the odd nosebleed. I am going to try and get into see my dr. In the morning :).. The best thing my other half proposed to me about a week before my BFP !! .. I have already informed my boss and am on light duty.. No sex hey lol never heard that before.. But I'm far too tired anyways lol... Cheers!!! This is soo cool to have someone to share it with woohoo hehe

The first three months.....are the most important days....have to be very careful......as there are huge chances of miscarriages.....but let's not even think about it....... Be careful....don't run around....I know now you will be feeling very tired to even do anything....and feel sleepy....same with me....I don't even feel like cooking....so tired....... That's normal as our body is doing extra work...even when we are sleeping....nose bleeds are also normal.....I too don't have any symptoms.....nothing to worry....really happy for you .....

Hi........how are you? No news from you :shrug:....hope the ms is not that bad.......it's been a long time......I am getting worried.....

Hey !! Things are good here :) 12 weeks 2 days with noo symptoms woohoo smooth sailing so far !! How are things with you ?? I have sent you an email perhaps you didn't get it ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->