Looking for TTC buddies

Love_cookies, I'm so sorry you've been through so much these past few months. I really hope you get your BFP this month and don't have to deal with any more hospital until you're in L&D with a healthy baby. :hugs:

Mom15, I hope you ovulate soon!

I'll keep BDing, and if I get lucky and ovulate, then great, but I won't expect too much from this month. :flower:

CD12 today, I just got a very positive OPK! I did BD yesterday and day before and will hopefully BD today and tomorrow and maybe Sunday! Asking for prayers from you gals !

Loves - we posted at the exact same time! I'm sorry you are having to go through all of this! Sounds like they really screwed up and have no idea how this is a roller coaster of emotions for you. I hope this is your lucky month!!

Thanks spiffy!

Lady - all things crossed over here for you! I just can't wait to join you all in actually ttc!

Cookies I can't believe how you've been treated!! I definitely agree about complaining!! I hope you conceive this month!!!

Good luck lady April!! Sounds like you have everything covered!!!

I've felt a little crampy since ovulation so im hoping this is a good sign! Roll on next week!

oh cookies, I'm so sorry you have been through all of this. I would be furious and would be considering filing a complaint as well. They never should have given you the green light if there was a suspected molar, even if the chances are small. At the very least they should have told you everything so that you could make an informed decision. All this back and forth must be so hard for you .

I am really hoping you conceive this month. I completely understand what you mean about wanting to get to a certain point before your original due date. I felt the same way. Keeping all my fingers crossed for you!

I'm good. Maybe this is TMI, but my nipples have been incredibly sore the last few days. I know things can still go wrong when you have symptoms, but I had so few last time that I actually smile every time they hurt. DH isn't happy though haha.

I'm 6 weeks today so still pretty early. DH asked me to double check because he was sure I must be 7 weeks. I told him that was one of the perils of finding out early.

In other news we now have two kittens. Our 7 month old who we adopted about a month ago and our 2 month old who came home on July 4th. It has taken almost a week, but they are really starting to get along. I have been catching the older one licking and grooming the little one. It's pretty cute. Makes my heart happy :)

I'm glad you are having strong symptoms! That is something I will be looking for as mine died off last time shortly after they started. Which obviously was because my pregnancy hadn't continued, I just didn't get the invite. Trying to be sarcastic or I can still get too upset about it.
Your kittens sounds adorable!

Afm,
I went to get a Mayan massage today and loved it just like the first time. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it if anyone is interested. I was also sent home with a castor pack and enough herb for two vaginal steams. Yep, you read that right, steamed vagina before bed tonight. Haha
Not to gross anyone out, but when I left from the massage and walk to my car I suddenly felt wet. When I checked my spotting/ewcm had increased, so the massage seamed to have an immediate effect.

"Which obviously was because my pregnancy hadn't continued, I just didn't get the invite." It's terrible, but I laughed out loud. Yup same here.

I'm sure we've all had a good cry in the last few months, it's time for a good laugh! ;)

Thinking of it I didn't have much symptoms either! Normally I'm so tired and feel sicky but didn't this time!! It's great your getting symptoms this time!!

I've had an achy pressure like feeling today and a bit crampy. What were your first signs karoolia? Xx

I was really crampy from ovulation onward. The cramps feeling didn't subside until a few days after my first bfp. The cramps weren't painful, maybe more of a constant pressure. I also had tender boobs and was feeling pretty queasy. I think a lot of that was from implantation because the cramps feeling and queasiness faded after a while (the queasiness has been returning lately). The reason I tested at 8DPO was because my symptoms were so strong. I thought I'm either pregnant or I want to be so badly that I'm completely imagining things and need a reality check.

What do you think ladies? I think my opks are starting to get darker again. I think my body tried to O around cd19, failed and is now gearing up again. Can't really say by cm or cervix. Cm has been about the same amount of bloody ewcm since cd15 and cervix has been open soft and high. Cm might be a bit more since yesterday. Fx. Just want to se O and a temp shift happening so that I know my body will be ready when I get to try again.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks karoolia that gives me a bit of hope!
I have a busy week so hopefully that will make things go quickly!

Mom15 it's going in the right direction! I hope you ovulate soon! So will you be able to try next cycle? X

I will skip this and the next one and then be back in the game hopefully.

Those do look like they're going in the right direction Mom15. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your body decides to get back to work asap.
You are definitely more patient than I am. I know your doctor advised you to wait, but I would probably be ignoring that advice already. Actually when we tried right away I worried about how I would fess up to my OB if I did get pregnant. He had said no BD at all for at least 4 weeks and not to try until after one regular period. I'm actually kind of glad it didn't happen that cycle because I'm sure I would have gotten a lecture.

1dpo today, (cd14)... I BD on CD10,cd11,cd,12(+OPK) and cd 13.... I'm ridiculously bloated and boobs super sore.. this ovulation really did a number on me

Good luck lady!!

Karoolia - yeah I'm trying to avoid that lecture. Plus, I still have red spotting everyday, so I know it's fresh blood. Until that stops it doesn't seem good to try. Like i mentioned if it doesn't stop after my next period I will demand a sono. Mainly because it doesn't make sense to me to try to have a baby implant while I'm bleeding. With this cycle being longer my cycle i want to start trying is getting pushed later into September. It's ok, i just hope everything will get back to normal and I don't find myself suddenly in 2018 before I can try. I am hoping my next O whenever it may be will reset things.

Mom15 - You're right. The spotting would make me hold off as well. I really hope that stops for you soon. And I 100% agree with a scan if it doesn't.

Good luck lady!! Hope you get your bfp this month!

Mom15 can't believe your still spotting! Crazy. Definitely order a scan if this continues. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->