Looking for TTC buddies

Mom15, I agree the fact that you're still having red blood seems wrong. I stopped having any red blood about two weeks after I passed everything. :hugs:

Ladyapril and ricschick, good luck!

So I either ovulated or my body tricked me pretty good. I had cramps and everything. I wish I was a temper, but my other kids wake me up so often during the night that I can never trust my temps, anyway. So I guess time will tell. I just feel like it'd be too good to be true if I ovulated this soon.

FX that you ovulated spiffy! I don't do temps either.. just OPK and charting cervical mucus..I'm 2dpo today, I managed to get one more BD in last night.. just feel exhausted now

Fingers crossed spiffy! It sounds to me like you ovulated.

Good luck ladyapril!! Keep us updated!

Thanks, ladies. I sure hope so. If I did, I'd be 3dpo, I think. I've been feeling slightly crampy the past three days, so I'm hopeful that it really happened. Oh, and I just took my temperature for the heck of it, and it was 100 degrees (about 37.8 for you Celsius ladies :winkwink:) and it's only ever that high after ovulating, aside from being sick, which I'm not right now. Ahh...I just don't want to get my hopes up, and then find out I didn't ovulate after all. :wacko:

I messed up on doing my opk today. I had this huge green smoothie for breakfast and needless to say I couldn't hold my pee long enough and it was way too diluted. Anyway, I think my body is doing what it did last time which is slowly slipping into a period. The spotting I have a feeling is just going to get heavier and heavier over the next few days. Another indicator is how freaking bloated I am. This exactly what happened last cycle. I look so pregnant which is just a punch in the face right now. I attached a picture in a spoiler. I didn't want to upset anyone as it looks like a bump pic. I'm not even sticking it out. I measured my belly a couple of days ago, as I can judge by that how much I roughly weigh since I don't have a scale. I just took it again and it increased by almost an inch which is crazy. And no I didn't over eat. Sorry for rambeling. Just so tired of this crap. I hate that I may not have my cycle back by the time I get to try again, like waiting isn't annoying enough. Happy Monday everyone ;)

IMG_0296.jpg

Mom15 , I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. I had a 9 year old ask me if I was pregnant yesterday at church and it hurt, even though I know he was young and didn't know any better. :hugs:

I totally get what your saying ladies! My miscarriage was in March and I feel like I still look pregnant, it sucks!!

Oh I no that feeling too when I was having my scans to see if baby was going to grow I looked sooo pregnant that I needed to hide it so no one asked me!! Because I mean what do you say? Er yes I might be but not sure! 🙄 I was annoyed with my body and felt like it was playing a cruel joke!!

Thank you for all the support ladies, I really appreciate it.

I know what you all mean with the bloating too, I also look pregnant at various times in my cycle.

I'm sorry you guys have had to deal with bloat, that must be so painful. I never really had any bloat with my miscarriage or after. I guess it's a good thing. It's funny though, I was very jealous of my pregnant friends who already had little bumps. In retrospect I'm glad I never showed.

Because I've had 5 babies already my body gets right to it!!! Lol timing would be good if I fall this cycle as kids break up next week so no horrible early mornings I'm up by 6.30 every morning, and hopefully all will go well and by the time the children go back to school I won't need to hide it. Fx.
Karoolia when did you start testing? X

I started testing at 8DPO. Wasn't planning to test until at least 10, but I had so many symptoms I just felt compelled to check. Then I tested everyday for a week because I'm crazy haha.

Ricschick, I always start testing at 7 dpo. I can't help myself! :dohh: I've gotten "barely there", squinters at 7 dpo with three of my pregnancies, including my angel baby, so it can definitely happen! I'll be stalking your testing thread. :flower:

Fingers crossed Ricschick! I'm following your testing thread too.

ricschick, I saw in your testing thread that your boob appointment went well? That's great news! My lymph node is almost back to normal size as well.

Yay on no bad lumps! Hopefully much more bumps to come :). I'm hanging in there. Tired of nothing happening with my body. Everyday I don't ovulate, my O beginning of September gets pushed back :(

Thanks guys yes all was fine just my natural boob tissue changing which was put down to changing hormones from being pregnant then not being pregnant. But glad I got it checked as it's really obvious.

Mom15 are you still spotting? Xx

Yes! The midwife who did my Mayan massage recommended I start taking Vitex again. So I did and after two days the spotting seems to be less, but I still get some red blood about once a day. It's enough to fill a thin liner. It's not the brown spotting I experience before and after my period. If nothing has changed in two weeks I will call the doctor. Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->