Looking for TTC buddies

I had a bit of brown spotting last week then 2 days later a bit of pink spotting they only lasted like 1 or 2 wipes on the toilet paper. Maybe my body tried to ovulate then but failed I don't no. It's so frustrating!

Karoolia how you doing? And all the other newly pregnant women? Xx

Thanks for asking ricschick! I'm doing ok. My symptoms come and go, which worries me sometimes, but I just try to remember that it's normal. I haven't bothered calling the OB yet. I know he won't see me until 10 weeks and last time seeing the appointment date on the calendar just made me stressed. By ovulation date I was 5 weeks yesterday. I sort of wish I hadn't found out so early. I mean I'm glad I did and could see the tests progress, but it would be nice to cut a few weeks out of the wait for that first appointment.

DH is starting to get excited. He says he is being cautious, but he keeps talking about our move next summer and the best way to do it with the baby. Last night there were fireworks and he was saying he wondered if the baby would be scared by them next year. Things like that. I'm glad he is happy. I definitely do feel more positive about this pregnancy, but it is hard not to be nervous when your only other experience has been a loss.

Ahh that's great karoolia love lovely how he is getting excited!! I have a good feeling for you! It's funny because when I was pregnant with my mmc I just had a bad feeling from the start! Xx

I had a smidge of very light pink spotting yesterday after quite strong cramps so I'm jotting that down to ovulation as my opk was nearly positive but that test isn't as sensitive as the ic I use normally and normally I only ever get as dark as the control line so I'm going by that. Il keep testing anyway to be sure but I need a hpt date to aim for.

Karoolia - im definitely not looking forward to these early weeks. And I remember the feeling of wanting to know as soon as I can if I'm pregnant and then thinking I wish I hadn't know for a while!

Ricschick - happy tww!

My opks don't show progression yet, but sometimes they turn positive from one day to the next so I'm not giving up hope of Oing around cd20 yet. Ewcm started about cd14 and I usually have it for about 5-6 days. Of course it doesn't really matter as we are not trying yet, but I am just hoping my cycles are back to normal.

Mom15 I totally understand wanting to get your cycles back to normal. Even though you aren't trying now, it will be so much easier when you do start if you have a normal cycle to work with and a reliable pattern. My OPKs were all over the place my cycle after mc so since your HCG was still a little elevated I wonder if your body is still a little off. When is your next blood draw? I feel like it is this week?

And yes, darn early weeks! I'm considering cheating a little. I am a patient at my husband's clinic (he's not my doctor). They do OB, but you can opt to go to an actual OB instead (they are family docs). That's what I did last time, largely because I didn't want the whole clinic (most of our friends) to know. BUT the clinic will scan you around 7-8 weeks so I'm thinking about going there first then switching back to the OB, who won't scan until 10 weeks. Haven't quite decided yet though.

I just came back from my draw. Not sure if I will hear back today since they may be closed as tomorrow is the 4th. Hopefully I hear back today and I get good news.
Personally I would do a scan at 7/8 weeks leaning more towards 8 weeks. If something is not going the right way you would hopefully find out then instead if your body potentially carrying on and missing it like it happened to me. I just won't do a scan as early as 6 weeks again as I saw a healthy heartbeat for that gestation but never found out if it made it to a mature level which would be more around the 7/8 weeks mark.

Everyone ready for a good laugh? My levels came back at....drumroll....SIX!!! Wth not funny! At least my doctor has a heart and is calling it good. But for crying out loud can we please move on body. Since I am definitely still having to skip next cycle, I will demand a sono if the spotting/light bleeding still happens next O.

Ahh mom15 but atleast that's almost negative! You may naturally have that amount in your system anyway.

I'm so crampy today! I hope we've done enough! I hope I've ovulated.

Mom15 - I would call 6 a negative in this case. Like ricschick said, you may just have slightly higher levels naturally anyway. I agree on getting checked out if you have bleeding again though. Did you mention that to your doctor?

ricschick - I hope you ovulated! Are you temping? I felt much more confident when I saw the temp rise. I would say the cramping is a good sign. I cramped a lot between ovulation and bfp this time around.

Yes, karoolia, I did and the nurse just chalked it up to "hormones, post miscarriage, etc." but she agreed, since my levels are no down if it continues next cycle I should call back and we can discuss the option of an ultrasound. If I indeed continue to spot bleed, I do want one before I try as I am not risking getting pregnant with something still hanging around my uterus.

I've finally gotten a positive opk!!!!! Cd31!! 🙄 But it's happened thank goodness!!! I was very crampy yesterday but only got a nearly positive in the morning as I couldn't test later on as my son cut his head open at school and so I was with him at the hospital he needed 6 stitches!! And I've been very crampy this morning although it seems to have worn off now🤔 So may have ovulated this morning. We dtd Thursday Friday Sunday and Tuesday will get one in later is that enough do you think? Xx

IMG_5904.jpg
:happydance::happydance:

Oh and I got my boob appointment through it's on the 13th July and I get the results the same day!!

Yay for positive opk, ricschick! And I hope you get some answers at your boob appointment.

I'm trying not to freak out, but I had creamy cm this morning, not pos opk yet. We'll see what today's looks like. I'm just worried that I'm having a failed attempt at O

Yay ricschick!!! I'm so happy you ovulated!! I think your timing sounds pretty good too! I have always heard that the best day to dtd is the day before o so you are right on track. I hope your son is ok. 6 stitches, wow, poor kid. I bet he'll have fun telling all his classmates about it though (is school not out for the summer for you?)

Also yay for the boob appointment! I'm sure the 13th still seems kind of far away, but since you'll get an answer that day it doesn't sound too bad. It'll be a relief to know what is going on. Fingers crossed for good news!

Mom15 - your body may still be adjusting since your HCG has been slow to leave. Plus I think cycles after a mc are weird anyway. When I ovulated with my mc pregnancy I had a ton of ewcm. For this pregnancy, I had the smallest amount on O day and that was it. You may remember that I was worried I wasn't going to ovulate at all. Clearly I did, but it was an odd cycle. I know it is frustrating, but try to be patient with your body.

Thanks Karoolia for bringing me back down to earth. Haha. I just need to chill. Still negative opk, but more ewcm this afternoon. Time will tell.
Did you decide whether or not to get an earlier scan at Dh's clinic?

I agree mom15 your body might just be taking a bit more time to settle! Look at me I didn't get a positive opk til cd31! 10 days late!!!
Managed to dtd tonight so all is covered!! Dh said " Now can you leave me alone" lol.

Thanks ricschick and just FYI my DS was conceived with a CD31 O. So hopefully it's a lucky number for you too!

Congrats on ovulation, ricschick! I'm crossing everything for a sticky bfp in your near future! :thumbup:

As for me, I've been testing with cheapies to watch my hcg levels drop (my doctors not doing blood draws). It's so discouraging to see that my test today was just as dark as my test 8 days ago. :( I've never wanted a negative test so badly!

Spiffy - I could bring myself to test it out, but my doc was doing draws. They were as follows: 3 days post mc 1082, 1w3dpmc 203, 2w4dpmc 67, 4w3dpmc 15, 6w3dpmc 6 (that was this Monday)
I really hope yours drops much quicker but unfortunately it may be a couple more weeks before you even see a change in the tests. I'm so sorry, I still remember very well how slow time was going by and still is sometimes. Hang in there!

Spiffy it took me 4 weeks (and maybe a day or 2) to get a negative test. My OB didn't do blood draws either. It is a frustrating time that feels like it takes forever. It is tough, but I hope you find some comfort knowing that it is normal to take several weeks.

Mom15 - I think I will go to the clinic. I haven't decided 100%, but am leaning towards it. I wouldn't go until 8 weeks though so still 2 weeks and a few days to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->