Looking for TTC buddies

Mom15, I felt my ovulation too. Actually the cramps, sense of smell, and mild nausea stayed until after my bfp (then the latter two came back of course). One of the reasons I tested when I did is because I felt like I had been pregnant since I ovulated. Maybe more intense Os are just the norm after a miscarriage? Or after giving birth? I don't know why they would be the case, maybe because in both situations it hasn't happened in a while?

I hope i feel better today! I had sooo much air build up in my stomach which made me so nauseous. My temp this morning is super high. Which supports my theory that the sudden rise in progesterone made me feel bad. I have been wondering about my opks. I seem to O the day I get a pos opk. My temps are very accurate this cycle as DS has been sleeping through. Next cycle when my opk gets darker, I think I will test all day long. I feel like I catch the end of the Lh surge. Yesterday evening I took my temp and it was at 99.24, so progesterone was already being produced the day I had my darkest opk.
How is everyone else?

Glad you've O'd Mom15.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ricschick.

I'm cd15. I've not done OPK's this month. I ran out last cycle and I didn't feel like buying more. I've had a +OPK on cd12 last two cycles and I think I got complacent almost knowing roughly when it was? I've got pregnant twice before without them. So my plan was to bd everyday cd11-16 but on Friday (cd13) I fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm so we didn't, so annoyed with myself yesterday morning!

I've had the blood results from Charing Cross which was that the tumour markers were undetectable. Got another urine test which is due on 2nd August then follow up is completed with them. I also had my to have my full blood count and iron levels rechecked after the miscarriage left me anaemic, but when I rang for the results they said I needed a telephone consult with the GP which isn't until Wednesday. It would have been Friday but I wanted to speak to a Dr who I've seen since the mc so I have to sait longer. Finally my appointment with the hospital consultant to discuss my mc treatment is on Tuesday. So all go here.

I'm not seeing much on my tests feeling a bit bummed.

Mom15 I get very sore when ov too! And this time felt sick all day!!!

Gl ladyapril!

Cookies glad things are moving in the right direction!! Xx

Cookies - so glad things are moving along. I hope the conversation on Tuesday is productive and you get some answers about how you were treated.

ladyapril and ricschick I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!

Mom15 - the up side to having to wait is I think you will have a really good feel for your cycle, which will hopefully make TTC a little easier and less stressful. I felt really stressed not even knowing if I would ovulate at all and constantly testing never knowing. Hopefully you'll have a more relaxing experience come September.

Good luck lady! Will you test or wait and see if af shows?

Still holding out hope for you ricschick!!

Karoolia - yeah I didn't want to get out of the habit of tracking. Without temping and opks I would have been lost. I probably would have thought I already Oed a while ago or that I still hadn't Oed. And I probably would have thought a mild stomach bug got me. Feeling a bit better today. Just so sleepy and weak feeling. Nausea is a lot better and I don't have to burp every 5 minutes. That wasn't fun. Do you have any appointment scheduled yet?

I haven't scheduled an appointment yet. I'm supposed to go around 10 weeks so I really need to, I have just been putting it off out of paranoia.

I did get a sneak peak at baby though. I was having some light brown spotting on Saturday. I know normally that isn't a big deal, but that was literally my only sign with my miscarriage. So we went to the emergency department. The doctors there were really kind and understanding. Baby measured 6 weeks 5 days (about 1 days behind, which I assume is ok) and had a heartbeat of 128bpm. I didn't get to see the screen or hear the heartbeat because the technician wasn't allowed to show me, but they gave me a report and some pictures. I'm still having a bit of spotting, but am trying to relax about it. It is probably because of the scan, it was transvaginal and I tend to be pretty sensitive.

Glad you got good news. I think one day behind is nothing. It's so small, I think when they measure it can vary a bit. When I went last time she measured multiple times and it showed either 6w or 6w1d.

I'm kind of depressed, my temp is super low again. Wth. I know about fall back, but it's usually never that low. Now I wish I had done an opk yesterday. Ugh. Hating this right now.

Oh I'm glad you get good news karoolia! Just take it easy if you can. Xx

Looking back st my tests I can see a very faint line on the frer so I'm keeping everything crossed! Just ordered some more off amazon. Fx.

Really hoping for you ricschick!!!

I hate having spotting it just freaks me out. A friend of mine said she spotted throughout most of first tri and was fine. It's just so hard after a loss.

Yes, spotting sucks. Spotted with DS till 11w. With miscarriage I spotted till 5w had a month break and started again at 9weeks. So it def doesn't have to be a bad sign.

Karoolia get ya self booked in then maybe they will see you earlier due to the spotting. Xx

Sorry about the spotting, Karoolia. :hugs: I had it in my miscarriage, so I know how paranoid you must feel. I've also had spotting in healthy pregnancies, though.

Mom15, that's so frsutrating. :(

Well, turns out I didn't get AF. I only bled for a few hours on Saturday, and then have had nothing since. I think it was just a leftover bit from the misscariage, because the test I took the day after the bleeding was WAY lighter then the test I took before the bleeding.

Glad it's all going in the right direction spiffy!! Xx

Karoolia get ya self booked in then maybe they will see you earlier due to the spotting. Xx

Nah, the OBs here go out of there way not to see you before 10 weeks. I spotted around 9 weeks last time. It was only one day, but I called hoping to get in earlier and I still had to wait. Obviously in that case it was a miscarriage. I have a friend who spotted a lot after a car accident around 5 weeks and she had to wait until 10 as well. My OB is considered the best in the state. All the doctors and nurses go to him for their own babies. So I'm sticking with him, but I know I can't sneak in early.

I really liked the emergency doctors though. The two I saw were both really kind and it was great to find out that baby was ok. I can always go back there if I'm concerned. I haven't had any more spotting since this morning so I'm hoping it was just irritation from the exam. They thought the original spotting on on Saturday was nothing to worry about, maybe a little left over implantation blood or just from irritation. We dtd Monday or Tuesday so some brown several days later might make sense.

Spiffy, it sounds like things are going the right way for you. I'm sorry that wasn't real af. Although, it could have been. My af was pretty light. It was heavy for a couple of hours the day it started, but then it was super light and gone two days later. I was really surprised because I had heard that first af after a mc was usually heavier and painful.

Well, everything WAS going in the right direction. And now suddenly my test today is much darker. (Top is yesterday and bottom is from today). Ugh! :wacko:

Attachments

• 20170717_155021.jpg
    20170717_155021.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member