Looking for TTC buddies

Not even remotely set, but there isn't much to do either. We don't have a room for a nursery so baby will be in our room until we move in July. We have a pack n play for him/her to sleep in. We have a car seat/stroller and a few outfits. I have a shower coming up this Saturday so we'll get some more stuff then and then buy any necessities we still need. I also went to a pre-natal class on the weekend so I'm feeling informed that way. So I guess maybe we are in good shape? Since this is baby #1 I think I'll be figuring out a lot as we go.

Hey ladies! I have been way too quiet on here. My anatomy scan went great! Baby looks healthy and measured right at 50th percentile. Staying team yellow :)

How is everyone else doing?

That's great Mom15! I'm glad we're not the only ones team yellow!

I love being team yellow. Although it’s a bit harder this time for some reason, but I won’t change my mind. I just can’t wait til that moment when I find out at birth. Baby’s head was down, which was nice to see. I’ll have another scan in 4 weeks to make sure baby is growing well. Just a precaution as bicornuate uterus can cause growth restrictions plus the fibroid. I’m not worried. DS was always in the 80th - 90th percentile. He sure had no problem growing :) but I don’t mind the extra scans, just makes it harder to stay team yellow when you see baby so much.

I can imagine! I would love to know our baby's sex, but DH really wants that moment of surprise at birth. Being team yellow is fine with me now, but leaving up to our last ultrasound I was so tempted to ask. I think I would be struggling if we were having regular scans, haha.

Wow I can’t believe your already 35 weeks karoolia and 20 weeks mom15!! Time is flying now!!!
Dh just doesn’t have the patience to be team yellow and I like to be organised so finding out definitely suits us lol.

Hey ladies! My anatomy scan also went great and baby is definitely another boy. I was dissapointed (still am occasionally) but I'm getting used to it.

Karoolia, I can't believe you're getting so close! 35+0 weeks is when I had my third baby, and it's also when I went into labor with my fourth (but the progesterone shots stopped it), so I know I'll be getting antsy when i get to that point!

Mom15, I was thinking of you the other day! So glad all is going well. I don’t think I have the patience to stay team yellow lol!

Over half way there, Spiffy! So exciting!

Thanks ladies! I don't have the patience for team yellow either. It is 100% for DH. I swear I will find out next time whether he wants to know or not, haha.

Elmum how are you doing?

Hi Ladies!
Doing fine...in the two week wait. DPO 6. Had my first cycle of “normal flow” since our loss in August. Before that, AF was extremely heavy. I am really hopeful that’s a good sign of my body healing. Fx fx for Baby dust all around!! Xoxo

Thanks ladies! I don't have the patience for team yellow either. It is 100% for DH. I swear I will find out next time whether he wants to know or not, haha.

Elmum how are you doing?

Good to hear from you Elmum! I have my fingers crossed for you. Any plans to test or just waiting it out?

I have lots of tests in my bathroom.... ha! But, I’m going to try to wait for as long as I can. I’d like to say I’m strong enough to just wait until test day...which is 9 days away, but I probably won’t wait that long. I’ve resisted testing so far, because that just got in my head last month. It’s crazy how fast the months go by And how slowly the days are in the TWW!! ;)

Crossing my fingers for you Elmum! It is so hard to resist testing. My goal was always to wait until TWW was over, but I always caved.

Good luck, Elmum! I tried so hard to wait with this baby, but I caved at 9dpo because I had symptoms that made me suspicious. :winkwink:

If it’s of any help with this pregnancy I tested bfn at 8dpo and had a faint line at 9dpo. So I wouldn’t test any earlier than 9 or 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->