Looking for TTC buddies

Hi! I'm brand new to the site, I've suffered two miscarriages and after 6 months I'm ready to start trying again! I just would like some friends to talk to and symptom spot and just talk! Wanna be friends? :) shoot me a message!

Hi I’m in 😊 am a newbie to the site and have suffered 1 mc and 1 chemical pregnancy. Feeling very nervous and scared but ready to ttc again!

We conceived this baby on our third full cycle. Fingers crossed that your third cycle is your lucky cycle, too, Elmum! :hugs:

thank you. I am having the hardest time tonight. AF is very heavy and I feel so depressed. Our little girl would have been full term on New Years Day. I can hardly stand this. It is just so painful.

Hi I'm new to this site, been lurking for about six weeks. I had a missed miscarriage at eleven weeks. I had a d and c which left me with a horrible infection sue to retained product. I was in hospital for two weeks and the emotional pain I've experienced has tested my strength. My partner and I are trying to conceive this cycle. I'm looking for some friends on here to symptom spot, support each other and to send lots of baby dust each others way.

elmum - I think a lot of ladies got their bfp on their third cycle trying so don't give up hope! I can imagine how painful it is for you though. I wish there was something I could say. Just know we are all thinking about you.

JnG1093 and Mcjc89 - welcome! I'm so sorry for your losses. We have all been there and it's so tough. Quite a few of us have gotten our bfps already so hopefully you will find that inspiring to know it can and does happen. We're all here to cheer each other on!

Sorry af came elmum!!! 3rd time lucky!!! I feel 3 months after my mmc too.
Welcome girls sorry that you find yourself here but we have all helped each other along the way so your in good hands! I wish you a quick bfp!! Xx

rics you're 20 weeks already!!! wow! So exciting. How are you feeling?

Sorry about AF Elmum. I think I conceived on my 3rd cycle last time too.

Welcome newcomers, I'm sorry for your losses.

We've been given the all clear to TTC again. The official cause of Alexander's loss is Chorioamnionitis. They don't know how I contracted it, but the pathologist described it as acute, florid, rampant and severe. In other words, we didn't stand a chance. I didn't even have a chance to be unwell before it was too late. The bereavement midwife and my consultant are happy for me to dictate my care and will do whatever I feel I need, including weekly scan and blood tests if I request it. They don't think my cervix is a problem, but I will ask them to check it regularly because from reading it looks like most infections ascend and if I'm ever unfortunate enough to find myself in the same position I'll need to feel like we checked everything we could. My husband bought me a Fitbit for Xmas so I can monitor my heart rate (my only symptom when I first got to hospital was tachycardia) so I'll be able to detect any changes hopefully.

I'm just waiting for AF now which was/is due today.

loves_cookies I'm so glad you were able to get some answers. I know it doesn't make your loss any easier, but hopefully you have some peace knowing that there was nothing you could have done. It also sounds like you have a wonderful medical team who is going to do everything to help you feel reassured in your next pregnancy. I've been thinking about you and hope you get your next bfp as soon as you are ready :hugs:

Thank you Karoolia

I'm CD2 now, just ordered some OPK's because even though I stopped using them last time and conceive, I have no idea what my cycle will be like this month and I want to conceive again asap.

Good luck, loves_cookies! I've been excited for every mom on this thread to get her BFP, but I think I'll be extra excited for you and Elmum, since you both went through something even worse with your later miscarriages. :hugs:

So glad you have some answers loved cookies!! I hope it will give you some peace that you no There was nothing you could have done. I think like spiffy can’t wait for you to get your bfp and have your rainbow 🌈 xxx

rics you're 20 weeks already!!! wow! So exciting. How are you feeling?

I no I can’t either lol!! I’m feeling very big and tired lol but I wouldn’t have it any other way!! Feeling baby more now as I have anterior placenta so that’s a nice relief 🙂

rics that's great! According to my scan last week at 13 weeks I have a predominantly anterior placenta which I wasn't super thrilled about, as I know it can delay feeling baby move!

It is annoying but hey ho just one of those things!! Can’t believe you are 14 weeks nearly!! Crazy how time flys!! X

Hi Ladies!
Cookies, I’m so glad you also got answers. I am crossing everything that you will get your BFP soon!
I posted this in a TWW thread, but thought I’d check in with you ladies as well:

Hello, everyone. Just wanted to say hi. I’m currently 6 dpo, according to my ovulation pains and all other signs. FF has me as 5 dpo. Had very light pink spotting when wiping today. Hoping it’s IB. Fx for all of you still in this month. I’m going to try to wait until at least 10 dpo to start testing. Fx for those out this month and baby dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->