looking into fostering

Thanks so much for all this information, I think I would prefer the baby age group,because I have to drive all my children to school,and driving to another area to get. Them to there school might be a lot of more driving for me,
I have to say a am very good with baby's and seem to know what they need and want,but I know having someone else's baby's would be different say they might cry somewhat more.
I am so excited to get started with all the foster checks and meetings,I am a little bit shy so I hope that doesn't go against me.
Take care xx[/QUOTE]

you would be surprised how quickly you adapt to what the baby needs. I knew my babies schedule and cries in about a week, although sometimes, its still a mystery and he has been with us for almost 6 months now.

LOLAM, hi thanks for stopping by again,how's things going with your baby and how old is he now ?
Are you trying to foster me babies or one day some children...?
Time for a :coffee: before my kids need to get ready for school.
Take care xxx

He is doing GREAT! He is working on using his spoon and picking up his foods to eat. He doesnt seem to like the banana puffs or yogurt melts but loves baby yogurt and chicken sticks. Funny kid. He is 8 months old. He is coming up for adoption and we hope to keep him but CPS wants him with his older brother and sister. We are hoping that enough peeople are on our side and so the judge agrees with all of them.

Glad he is doing so well, 8 months is a lovely age only a few months and he might be walking...
Can I ask how old his brother and sister are?
That must be hard for them being away from there little brother
.do they get to see him at all ?
Have they gave you any idea if you would get to keep your little one,?
Hope things work out for you xx
We are trying to buy are forever house we are putting a bid for it today,it has 6 bedrooms and there is nothing like it in the local area so we hope we can get it,it would give us enough room for all my children and a spare room to foster..
Soo scared we lose out on it,as we haven't sold ours yet but lots of people coming to see it at least.. Any way take care..xx

The don't know each other. They have no relationship. The visit once a week for about a month now. The adoption worker is on our side. Her report to the court will be that he stay with us. We have court in one month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->