Looking to stalk some BBT charts

AshNAmber

Loving our Baby Boy
Reaction score
ok.. It's way to hard to go through all the threads looking for some charts to just get an idea with :blush:.. So now im asking if any ladies wanna be a doll and share their chats with me :)

I am CD9 and as you see my chart kinda just confused me with the temp dip already. I don't usually start my OPK's until CD10 and so far O has been between CD14 and CD15.. I had a kinda mishap with my thermometer this morning so wondering if that had to do with the temp dip. I started to temp at 4 am like normal im using a digi on lower region because i sleep with my mouth open its hard to hear the beep so i kinda just count to a little over 60 (because thermometer says reads in 60 seconds) and the temp is usually there.. Well today when I thought I counted long enough when I brought the thermometer up to see the temp it beeped in my hand :dohh: and was reading a 93. something temp.. ok I don't think that can be right so I went for round 2 and again counted a little longer this time and temp was 97.3 (that made me feel a bit better but know its a dip) I'm going to start my OPK's today just in case I am about to O because I sure dont want to miss that.. any help?

Hey Ash,

the first one m sure is because you tookit out early than when it started to beep..so I think because f that you got that dip..and I woould suggest not only just counting to 60 cuz even if the digi beeps the temp will reamain same after teh beep so count a little more than 60 so that ur sure of that when you have taken it out ..its already beeped..I think ya for sure opk is right to do now..as thats what is gonna cconfirm u anything but as far as I think its just been that u took it out early and u got that low temp...

only tomm thing is gonna confirm all..and the temps ahead f that..

thanks so much hun.. when it beeped in my hand and I saw 93. I was like what the... 93?!? yeah I knew there was no way.. i'm going to have to wake up a bit more and do :haha:

Feel free to stalk my chart :) I have been religiously temping for 5 cycles now, so you can see my beautiful (yet unsuccessful) charts. I'm a couple days away from af arriving. ugh.

Feel free to stalk my chart :) I have been religiously temping for 5 cycles now, so you can see my beautiful (yet unsuccessful) charts. I'm a couple days away from af arriving. ugh.

Thank you dear :) as soon as I clicked n your chart it made me feel better because you had a dip really early on as well and ff didnt say it was your O.. Wonder what my temp will look like in the am :wacko:

Well, since your temp should rise dramatically after O, I don't really pay much attention to the fluctuations early in my cycle. After O I watch every little line like a hawk tho lol. Good luck to you!

ok.. so I'm not really waiting for a drop im looking for a drastic rise? right? :shrug:
My temp dropped a little bit more today.. and I got a neg OPK yesterday so I guess so far im still waiting for O. :coffee:

Thanks ladies i really appreciate the advice and letting me peek at your charts :)

Oh I was wondering.. it's been quite a few cold nights and we changed the blankets on the bed.. would that effect my temps?

Yes, you are waiting for the dramatic rise. After 3 days of elevated temps FF will confirm O day. Opks help too! Yes, temperatures in your room/bed can effect your temps, but probably only by decimal points. I've noticed that some mornings I wake up cold and my temps are normal, and other times I feel warm and they're lower. So I think my hormones are controlling more than the ambient temp in the room.

since ur early in ur cycle right now and you brought the change (a different comfortor) just now so you need not worry Ash, just continue to have the same thing throught the cycle.
as even if u think its the comforter which brought the change so let the change be there throught ur cycle so that temps remain intuned, and you will be able to see ur pattern..just keep temping without any worry!! GL hun!

Well, my chart just changed. The :witch: showed her ugly face today. I'm scheduling an HSG test for next week. Not looking forward to that. Hoping my tubes are ok.

Today's temp jump and today's OPK.. Still neg but getting darker then the last 2 that looked as white as a BFN HPT.. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012