Looks as if baby #1 is on its way...

rai

Pregnant w/Baby #1
Reaction score
So I got my BFP that I finally believe (see my post in the pregnancy gallery about the earlier results)...

These tests were taken at 11dpo:

FRER1_11dpo.jpg

clearblue_11dpo.jpg

clearblue and FRER_11dpo.jpg

For some reason, it wasn't real until I saw the words "pregnant".

:wohoo: :bfp: :bfp: :wohoo:

I still in shock this was our first month ttc and I was so nervous and scared it wasn't going to happen (DH and I have been together for a LONG TIME and never had any scares).

Now I'm praying for a safe full term labor with a healthy baby...:dust:

Congratulations!!!

Many blessings for a happy healthy 9 months and lil one to come

:wohoo: Congratulations!!!!!

(and I love the fact your siggy now says "Think I found the eggy......." :rofl: ) xxxxxxxx

congrats on the digi results. I still havnt done mine lol. Im doing it tomorrow morning - i think im holding off doing it as im scared it will say not pregnant even though my frer this morning was a definate no denying it line! also af is due tomorrow so wish me luck. But congratulations :) h&h 9 months. xxxxx

congrats on the digi results. I still havnt done mine lol. Im doing it tomorrow morning - i think im holding off doing it as im scared it will say not pregnant even though my frer this morning was a definate no denying it line! also af is due tomorrow so wish me luck. But congratulations :) h&h 9 months. xxxxx

Thanks! I tried taking a digi yesterday and it said "not pregnant". I was so disappointed and scared that maybe I wasn't preggo.. Today, I tried again, hubby was telling me to wait a little longer because he didn't want me to be disappointed again, but I'm a POAS addict so I told him I wanted to try again. My lines on my FRER was darker than yesterday lines (no squinting needed).

So if you have relatively good lines on the FRER, I think the digi will be able to pick it up..of course, if you have the willpower to wait, then by all meand do it... There's nothing like seeing the words though. :)

:hugs:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"