Looks like a pos, but maybe wrong time of day?

Stixrg

Reaction score
Started testing on cd 11, and on 12 and 13 I got a test line that's darker than the others but only the left half of the line. Due to work schedule, I was testing around 6:30 pm each day. Thoughts?
IMG_0220.jpg

To my eye, none of them look positive. CD12 looks close. Do you know your normal O date and luteal phase? Maybe you did O on CD12-13 and the time you tested just didn't catch the surge.

I'm not an expert, just my observations.

CD12 looks very close to positive. You possibly had a short lh surge and O'd during the night which is why it gets lighter after. I always do my opk's at 18h30pm cause thats the only time I can consistently test but I use the Clearblue digital so its just looking for a smiley face versus a round circle. Did you manage to BD around that time frame?

To my eye, none of them look positive. CD12 looks close. Do you know your normal O date and luteal phase? Maybe you did O on CD12-13 and the time you tested just didn't catch the surge.

I'm not an expert, just my observations.

I had just come off a year of having an IUD, but my cycles have always been consistency 28-30 days with a luteal phase of 14 days. This was cycle #2 after removal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->