Looks like I'm out *UPDATE: Looks like I was wrong :)*

Thanks Ouverture :flower:

I think it was more the size and texture of the clots that is worrying. I couldn't look at them but DH said the biggest was 2-3" and very bulky (not just stringy bits like I had before) and I have to say it felt huge and sounded very heavy when I passed it. He also said they had a liver like appearance. Really I am already resigned, I know I shouldn't be so negative, but it just doesn't feel right :nope: Obviously it would be amazing if our bean was OK.

:hugs: You never know hon, some women do pass clots and their little beans are fine. I know it's easy for me to say don't be negative but never say it's over until you know for sure. :hugs:

I can't believe it, we just got back from our scan and our little bean is still hanging in there! :happydance::happydance:

I want to apologise for being so negative, I feel just awful about it now :flower:

We are so happy! We don't know what the large pieces were that I passed but the hosp will hopefully be testing for us. The possibilty of a twin that didn't develop was mentioned again a little more seriously this time but we still don't know. There is still bleeding in the womb so I can expect to see more blood, I just hope I don't have to go through what happened on Saturday again :nope:

Woohooo :headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee:

So pleased things have worked out positively for you!! Fingers crossed that the bleeding doesnt continue for you xxxx

:thumbup:

well done.
delighted for you
and no need to apologise you wernt been negative just a scared mum to be
:hugs:
delighted alls ok for you xxx

I am so happy for you! Thanks for posting the update, its so good to see positive outcomes! xx

Yayyyy!!! Don't apaologize for being negative! Its natural to think the worse when something like that happpens and its REALLY hard to stay positive! I'm sooo happy for you and little bean! Keep sticking baby!!

It's always lovely to see a positive outcome out of an apparently bad situation. I'm very pleased for you, hoping your bean sticks like glue!

:happydance: so pleased for you,you obviously have a littler fighter in there.

AWESOME awesome news! ! ! I had a feeling everything would be ok for you! ! !

Congrats! :happydance:

:happydance: I'm so pleased for you! Just continue to take it easy and take care of yourself. I bled red stuff for about a week after I passed my clot and then had thick brown discharge for about 5 weeks after that so try not to be discouraged if it doesn't go away right away.
:hugs:

That is fantastic news hun!

So pleased for you...lots of rest now :)

XxX

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am sooooooo glad you were wrong :thumbup: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012