Looser stools.... Sorry

Laylagirl

Reaction score
If your stools are looser towards the end, and mine are...why would I get a hemoroid? I thought you get hemoroids if the stools are hard and you're pushing more..? I don't undrstand...

Omg hun I got the same problem. For about a week I had loose stools and yet my hemorrhoid got worse and even started bleeding. Im getting very scared about pushing during birth now.

Having this problem too! I've had piles ever since my first delivery when my 10lb son got stuck and I tried to push him out.

I've been under a lot of stress recently and my ibs is playing up leading to frequent bowel movements. Now I have really awful external piles. Have switched from preparation h to Germaloids in the hope that I can shrink them.

Having this problem too! I've had piles ever since my first delivery when my 10lb son got stuck and I tried to push him out.

I've been under a lot of stress recently and my ibs is playing up leading to frequent bowel movements. Now I have really awful external piles. Have switched from preparation h to Germaloids in the hope that I can shrink them.

What a pain! In using tucks and preparation h... I will be packing them in my hospital bag too!! Bleh...

Also the hormones has relaxed the blood vessels walls so varicone veins often get worse also (and piles is just varicose veins). Ginger and garlic and cayenne pepper are meant to be natural strengtheners for veins so eating those may help reduce swelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->