Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

Hi everyone! Sorry not been posting. Ive not been focused due to having a really poorly baby with gastroenteritis since last Monday night :-( I only exercised the once last week which was Monday and rest of the week I've not dieted at all really. However, I've managed loose a 1lb. So I'm 12st 6lb. This week iam going to be strict, this weight as got to go! Spinning class tonight!

Had fruit and fibre with skimmed milk for breakfast and having just cous cous with peppers and jelopinos for lunch....... What's everyone having for tea?

Hi All

I did weigh myself yesterday but forgot to post. Week 1 weightloss of 3lbs, so I am down to 10st 8lb, or 148 lbs. Pleased with that, just got to keep it up. Just did 20 min of arm and tummy exercises with LO sitting watching me and laughing! x

Been tryin to monitor sugar intake by not lettin my sugars points go over on mfp! Not as hard as i thought, but i havin to tweak my foods every now and again! X

Unexpected day off today and I'm home alone! Finding it so difficult not to sneak into the kitchen and have a snack. I might hop in the shower and go for a walk or something!

heya folks, hope you're all doing well.

Ok i weighed myself and it was 183.4lbs (13.1 stones i think) this morning.

I felt really hungry today, so after my breakfast, cuppa, and looked on bbcgoodfood website, looking for healthy lentil lunch recipe, and found this one https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1364636/sweet-and-sour-lentil-dhal-with-grilled-aubergine
it says 10mins prep-thinking i would be done in ten mins, not so! still working at it 45 mins later. BUT, it was really yummy coupled with salad and a wholemeal bread.
i think this would be yummy for dinner though as it could be a bit heavy.

Mmm that looks yum MissCurly!! Must go check out and see can I find some new recipes to use :)

done my weigh in, I lost 2lbs this week so now 146lbs :)

I joined the Yoga 21 day challenge on jogajournal.com! You can add all sorts of goals besides yoga to your challenge, like calorie counting, not drinking soda or caffeine, as well as no negative comments and meditation....
I have tried Self's challenge, but I always found it too hard to stick too. The exercises always required equipment I never had and the menus didn't use the same foods all week and cost a fortune!

Doing well over here... Treatin myself to homemade chips (fries) today tho.. But stickin within my cals and sugar levels lol x

I had 2 really tough days of sugar withdrawal haha :) I was almost crying thinking I just wanted some chocolate :dohh:

I did have half of a very small popcorn at the panto last night but drank water with it instead of a soft drink and I'm now on day 3 of no sweets or chocolate :yipee:

Feeling a bit better today I'm not feeling like I'm having to control myself as much :rofl:

For breakfast this morning I hate reduced sugar oatmeal with flaxseed on it :). My downfall will be the late afternoon after hubby is at work. Then it will just be me and my cravings for soda.

I weighed myself this morning, I have lost 5lbs!!! I was 16st 7 now 16st 2!!! Really pleased with it!!!

Congrats on the great losses!
I was too so well yesterday until the late afternoon. I had a large handful of chocolate chips and sliced almonds. :(
Today, I've had hot chocolate.
Other than that, though, I am being very good!

Well done becs0375! :)

Day 3 complete of this weeks challenge!!
As much as I'd like some chocolate or sweets I'm not too bothered today that I didn't have any! FX'd tomorrow is just as easy!

I've lost nothing and have done terrible.

My nan has been really poorly and passed away last night so haven't been eating well over the past week :(

Can we join in late?

If so my SW for Jan 1st was 170lbs
Weighed in on Jan 8th & was 169.8lbs

Only lost .2lbs so started counting pts with WW. Not sure I can reach a 10lbs loss this month since over a week is already gone but I'm going to try my best and see how far I get. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->