Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

Well done to the losses!

I'm doing really well this week! Very pleased with what I'm eating and not what I'm eating. I did a boxercise class last night. Never done boxercise but Omg, it was hard BUT so enjoyable! Really want go again tonight but I ache so much!!

Tuna jacket with salad for lunch. What's everyone else having? X

I'm having a chicken salad:).. I'm stuck on this bloody plateau and can't shift it for love nor money, really starting to get at me :( x

Not been ablout for a few days. Mollie has had a really nasty virus :cry:

So I have stuck to my calories but didn't exercise last night.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

For anyone stuck on a plataeu (sp) can I suggest calorie cycling?

https://www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html#

Ment to be good for shocking the body into giving up the fat cells!

I use it and i notice how hungry I am after a "low"day.

I've lost nothing and have done terrible.

My nan has been really poorly and passed away last night so haven't been eating well over the past week :(
Sorry to hear about your nan hun :hugs:

Tuna jacket with salad for lunch. What's everyone else having? X

I really really wanted tuna for lunch but the tuna I had was out of date :dohh:
I had baked beans on toast :)

Went to the gym last night for 30 minutes! Woohoo! Did 30 minutes of yoga this am.
Haven't had any sweets! Ate an apple for dessert last night. Better have a loss this week!

For anyone stuck on a plataeu (sp) can I suggest calorie cycling?

https://www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html#

Ment to be good for shocking the body into giving up the fat cells!

I use it and i notice how hungry I am after a "low"day.

Me! :) I used it in 2010 and it worked really well for me. I tried it some last year but I could never seem to get serious enough about losing weight so ended up gaining instead. Nice. I'm not sure if it works the same for everyone tho. I'm doing it some with weightwatchers now, too, and hope it'll boost the loss as I go or when I hit a flatline on weightloss.

I have been doing good with no sugar, I was tempted to order pizza hut last nite but my hubby was encouraging so I had baked fish instead.
I haven't been working out dis week, its hard becus I work overnite so my sleep be off a little

Just weighed myself and I GAINED a pound and a half. That's what I get for eating like crap again.

I HAVE HAD IT. NO MORE FOR ME.

Just weighed myself and I GAINED a pound and a half. That's what I get for eating like crap again.

I HAVE HAD IT. NO MORE FOR ME.

Yea I've been doing good this week except for 2nite, I had pizza hut lol

I must say ladies, I'm doing really well and very pleased with myself!

I weighed myself this morning, I know I shouldn't but I just wanted to see if I was doing things right and heading in the right way..... I've lost 2lbs since Monday! Looking forward to weigh in on Monday! Lots of exercise between now and then

Just had a yummy lunch of cous cous with jalapenos, peppers and salmon all mixed together with a tiny bit of lighter than light mayo all warmed up and a banana.

I'm also trying get through 1 litre of water a day aswell. Started this today. Filled my bottle up and want it gone by tea time! Then i will have sugar free juice rest of the night

Okay,its been a week since I joined and I haven't lost a damn thing! Stupid period. Stupid bloating. Stupid stupid stupid. Grrrr.

Grumble grumble

Okay,its been a week since I joined and I haven't lost a damn thing! Stupid period. Stupid bloating. Stupid stupid stupid. Grrrr.

Grumble grumble

I hate when that happens, but keep drinking water and eating right because as soon as ur period goes off ur gona drop so much water weight

I've blown this weeks challenge I've eaten one of my yummy cupcakes left over from the batch I made for my dad to take to work :(

I've blown this weeks challenge I've eaten one of my yummy cupcakes left over from the batch I made for my dad to take to work :(

You haven't blown anything just don't eat cake and lunch choose one or the other :thumbup::flower:

I know one cupcake wont hurt but its the bowl of let over butter icing that hurts. I've been fairly active this week so fingers crossed!

Grumble grumble

Me too, it sucks!

I also have a stinking cold so havent exercised as I dont have the energy. All i want is tea and biscuits :cry:

keep up the smiles ladies don't feel too down, I have noticed how all the junk food seems to be conveniently on offer now!!! It's cruel that they make money off breaking someone's efforts to be healthier! Damn you supermarkets !!!! You wont break me I see right through your BOGOFS!!!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->