Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

Morning weigh in weight week 1 - 191.2lb loss of 3.8lb

Thank you.

Well done abernathie. 5lb is fantastic!

Omg ive done so bad in comparison to the rest! Lol

Im 10st 10lb.. 1lb loss! Lool

4lb off :)

So I now weigh 182lbs

Didn't complete this weeks challenge tho, will hopefully do better with next weeks!

SW 181.2lbs, weight after week one 174lbs
a loss of 7.2lbs, which is a LOT but then again I did eat my weight in junk food over Christmas and New Years and gained 6lbs over the holidays, so I guess I'm now back to my pre-christmas weight. Still, I'm excited!

ekkk. Been good all week. 30 mins of exercise a day, not eaten them back and stuck to calories....BUT i'm sitting here starving. Have drunk to big glasses of water and still hungry :cry:

Your hungry because need eat some of those calories back.
Your likely to lose more by eating at least half back:thumbup:

i lost 5lb this week :D well done everybody, a 1lb loss doesnt sound much but it really is!! gfantastic everyone

oh dear, after my shameful gain of 3lb this week I am back to 9st 3 - I did lose 3lb but it was only what I gained so I am yet to get off the starting block - I will try harder this week !!

Weigh in this morning 146lbs, so 2lbs lost this week :)

I'm very happy with that considering I didn't manage to keep to the challenge at all!

I think it's thanks to 2 and a half full on days in work :)

Looking forward to making an effort this week!

Well, I joined Thursday, so I'm weighing in less than a week later at.....175 still. Since I did not follow the challenge well, I am just happy it us not a gain.
The good news is that all the holiday cookies and candies are gone, phew! I don't normally have a sweet tooth, but just having them in the house had me snacking on them. I bought pineapple, apples, bananas, canned peaches and canned pears. I also plan on eating a lot of soup this week AND go to the gym.
Good luck!

Congrats to all those losses, you should be proud! Losing weight is not easy!

I've had to hide all the snacks and junk food left over from Christmas so I'm not tempted this week!!
Must go buy lads more fruit tomorrow to snack on!

Well done on keeping the same weight echo!

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week! I, unfortunately, did not lose this week. I didn't gain, but I didn't lose. I wasn't able to exercise at all last week because I was so sick, so hopefully I can get back on the fitness bandwagon today!

Congrats to all the weight losses this week! Even 1 lb is awesome!

I won't be weighing in until later tonight.

I had some choclate today, nuaghty me!!!!! I weigh myself on Tuesday!!!

Well done ladies xxx

I had a can of 7up and a pack of fruit and yoghurt breaks....not sure if that counts as junk but considering I have jellies, chocolate oranges, malteasers, minstrels, mini eggs, biscuits, lollies and lots of other sweets, a box of crisps as well as cans of coke I think I did quite well :rofl:

I lost 1lb dis wk and am happy enuf as i had a bad day and a sum alcohol too , guna work harder this wk tho , so im nw 9 10 ! Congrats on al the losses every1 keep up the gud work x

I went from 198 to 196.4lbs I didn't do much this week jus from laziness lol. But I am gona try harder this week.

So I stalked this thread to see if I could make a loss the first week before posting...I didnt exercise, but did watch my diet...started at 199.2 lbs...weighed in today 197.0 lbs..so 2.2 lbs down! :happydance: Although, I truly think it was due to the stomach bug I had Friday night, fever of 104, puking, diarrhea...not fun =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->