• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

How long did it take u to concieve? I also have pcos and jus found out I am prediabetic and have high cholesterol :(
Did u have to take any medications

It took me 16 months to conceive. I had regular cycles and ovulated every cycle, but had some major hormonal imbalances. I took metformin to help with my blood sugar, drastically changed my diet, exercised almost everyday, and took a B-50 Complex everyday. I don't know if any of those things is what got me pregnant, but I did lose 20 lb and was in pretty good physical condition, so I'm sure it helped and since pregnancy, my blood sugar levels have been pretty stable without meds. Good luck to you!

I use Scottish porridge oats which has 4g fat in a 50g portion. I make it with water.

I'm doing 30day shred, was my second time at level 2. You do certainly work your butt off for 20mins minus warm up and cool down. I ache today.

Has anyone any tips to stop eating through tiredness? That's my biggest down fall :(

Yeah this is what I've got too. I know it's not HIGH, I just thought it'd be better, and that's without milk (can't do it with water!!)

I'm def finding that having to track my food on MFP is stopping me eating!! It's the shame of having to put it down!!

Kodi, I saw it on amazon too!! Might have to invest I think! And I'm heading for bikini in May, my first holiday in 4 years! Hooray!

Keep up the good work ladies!

How long did it take u to concieve? I also have pcos and jus found out I am prediabetic and have high cholesterol :(
Did u have to take any medications

It took me 16 months to conceive. I had regular cycles and ovulated every cycle, but had some major hormonal imbalances. I took metformin to help with my blood sugar, drastically changed my diet, exercised almost everyday, and took a B-50 Complex everyday. I don't know if any of those things is what got me pregnant, but I did lose 20 lb and was in pretty good physical condition, so I'm sure it helped and since pregnancy, my blood sugar levels have been pretty stable without meds. Good luck to you!

Well I was jus prescribed metformin, my periods are not regular at all so I also take provera. I started taking a b12 vitamin. As far as my diet I can't seem to get down pact. Any tips would help so much :)

Well I was jus prescribed metformin, my periods are not regular at all so I also take provera. I started taking a b12 vitamin. As far as my diet I can't seem to get down pact. Any tips would help so much :)

If you don't know what it is, google a low glycemic diet. Eating foods that have a low glycemic index can help regulate blood sugar and help you lose weight. It's not low carb, just focuses on foods that break down slowly and don't spike your blood sugar. I would also recommend swapping your B12 for a complete B complex. The metformin should help regulate your period within 3-4 months. And work out as much as you can! The benefit to weight loss is great, but believe me, you will be so glad if you get yourself in good physical condition before pregnancy. It can be really tough on the body.

Thanks a lot for the info, I will be headed back to rite aid for vitamins since there having a buy one get one free sale :)
I was thinkin about stopping the provera and let the metformin work on its own.

Hello can I join please? :D

I have 60-70 lbs to lose and I started tues the 3rd so my weigh ins will be on a tuesday is this OK?

This 10lbs will be a great start to my weight loss and to do it with others will be fab!

How is everyone finding it then? is it day 5 for everyone else?

Hello can I join please? :D

I have 60-70 lbs to lose and I started tues the 3rd so my weigh ins will be on a tuesday is this OK?

This 10lbs will be a great start to my weight loss and to do it with others will be fab!

How is everyone finding it then? is it day 5 for everyone else?

Its been ok so far actually. Havent felt to hungry, exercise is ok....can be hard to fit in sometimes but did a 2 hour walk yesterday which Mollie loved!

Tuesday will be fine im sure :) Good luck!

Yeah day 5 for me anyway.. Dont worry plenty of people are starting later.. Its not too bad .. Jus makin sure i do 30 mins exercise everyday.. New phenomenon to me lol

im aiming for 10lb this month. i started at 20st (280lbs) and am now down to 14.5st (205lbs) and have 4 stone left to lose

I started tuesday and have not done a scratch of exercise :( But I'm not well and feel quite weak, I have a cross trainer I need to get it back from my mums house as my lil sis has used it for a while, so I will do some when im better and when I get that :)

Really bad day! I think I am utterly exhausted.

But on a good note, went to get some shopping bits and I normally buy crisps or choc bar but I didn't, I bought some snacking nuts!

I started Monday, managed to stay away from rubbish, walk an hour each day and Zumba Tuesday night!!! All in all I am pleased!!!!

I can't wait to go grocery shopping tomorrow night and get all my healthy foods! Saturday is a a new start(again).

How is everyone?

A new start?

I think im doin quite well keepin away from sugar and junk! Mfp is actually helpin lol

Ive not done even a tiny bit of exercise this week, skipped my step and zumba classes because I was just too tired.

Had a sneaky peak on the scales just now and looks like I'm doing well and headed for a big loss this week as the scales already showed 5lbs off since Sunday

Hello can I join please my starting weight on Sunday was 10st 11lbs

Same as me hayley!!

@rainbow.. 5lb? Well done!! Im too scared to stand on scales jus yet! Lol

Exercise is going well this week, so far I have done:
*Ripped in 30 l2
*Biggest loser boot camp
*2 levels of Davina 30 min workouts
*120mins walking with pushchair
*2hrs cleaning (heavy cleaning as getting house ready for move)

Im going to try Davina super body workout today, tomorrow is rest day from proper workout so just cleaning & walking and sunday is Yoga meltdown (Jillian Michaels).

Im eating about 1300 calories per day & not eating back exercise calories at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->