Losing my mind over pregnancy test.

SAMMYBEAR159

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, and I am new to the forum.

Had unprotected sex 16 days ago and have absolutely no idea when I ovulated and I'm not even sure when my period is due, as I'm not ttc.

I have done a stupid amount of pregnancy tests over the past 3 days, all with very very faint lines of varying strengths, all begin showing within the test time limits.

Today's tests during the day were the darkest yet but still very faint. Fmu tests are barely there but during the day they're darker, although still very very faint.

I should mention I am using first response in stream tests.

I did a blood test yesterday morning and it only came back at 5, so inconclusive.

I am absolutely losing my mind here and I guess I'm just after others experiences or advice.

I am desperate to know if I am pregnant or not, as I will need to tell the father and I'm not sure he will be happy about it.

Do you have a picture of your tests

If you can post a picture of your most recent test we can let you know if it looks like an indent like or a positive :) x

Just a note: even though the tests usually say to use first morning urine MANY women get stronger lines with 2nd day urine with at least a 3 hour hold if you can.

How old are you? If your level is 5 and you are 40+ you will need to rule out early menopause.

So, the spermz can live for like 5 days, but the egg is only a one day thing.

So, for a pregnancy to be possible, you would have to be at least 11dpo, at most 16 dpo.

faint tests would be unusual at 16dpo (but this depends on your definition of faint), but if you're at the other extreme, 11dpo, then the lines will just get darker. Can you post your tests? We're all very used to looking at lines here ;)

How old are you? If your level is 5 and you are 40+ you will need to rule out early menopause.

So, the spermz can live for like 5 days, but the egg is only a one day thing.

So, for a pregnancy to be possible, you would have to be at least 11dpo, at most 16 dpo.

faint tests would be unusual at 16dpo (but this depends on your definition of faint), but if you're at the other extreme, 11dpo, then the lines will just get darker. Can you post your tests? We're all very used to looking at lines here ;)

J.D can you become a pregnancy/test advisor or something, your advice always makes the best sense lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->