Losing my mind

Conceive is right, it could be a mild infection... If the pain gets worse def go because if it is you don't want it getting out of hand!

Omg these playoff games!!! Seahawks and Falcons gave me a damn heart attack!

Well today was just a bug football disappointment day!! The Texans had a great run, lol but I'm sad they are out... Who the hell do I go for now??

Me too.. and then the defense couldn't keep their stuff together. Next season I will hope for our Seahawks/Texans blowout. :) Sorry your team lost too..

My bff is a pats fan, so I said I would go for them. All I know is that I DO NOT want the niners in the super bowl.

I do want Tom Brady to win another Super Bowl lol. I think I'm going to have to pull for Baltimore, it would be. Great way to close out Ray Lewis last season.

Yeah, I kind of want Ray Lewis to get to the superbowl too. Frankly, I don't really care anymore. Time to throw myself into making babies :) I get to officially start TTC tomorrow! I haven't had any bleeding or anything for like 5 days... and my doctor said I could BD a week after :)

Yeah, I kind of want Ray Lewis to get to the superbowl too. Frankly, I don't really care anymore. Time to throw myself into making babies :) I get to officially start TTC tomorrow! I haven't had any bleeding or anything for like 5 days... and my doctor said I could BD a week after :)

Yay!!! So happy to hear that!

Yay!! Great news!

I am excited... I have been deprived! Watching the biggest loser from last week. It is inspiring me to go to the gym in the morning and workout. I haven't been to the gym in about 6 months.. need to start going again. I like working out in the AM before work, better than after.

I was doing really good working out daily and then I got real lazy again :growlmad:in need to get excited about working out again. I'm just scared I'm going to screw something up TTC

Seriously devastated... Just found out my youngest cousin is pregnant. Once again, another person who probably is not in a position to have kids.. will have a kid. And here I am.. someone who has done everything right...

My husbands response was.. "get over it" ... he apologized after he said it. In his mind he knows that her kid will have a harder life then our future child will.. but he doesn't understand the emotional part of it. Ugh.. in tears right now.

Good news , so happy for you hun :happydance:

Seriously devastated... Just found out my youngest cousin is pregnant. Once again, another person who probably is not in a position to have kids.. will have a kid. And here I am.. someone who has done everything right...

My husbands response was.. "get over it" ... he apologized after he said it. In his mind he knows that her kid will have a harder life then our future child will.. but he doesn't understand the emotional part of it. Ugh.. in tears right now.

You will ttc from tomm so try not to think about others.I know how it feels :hugs: , i try not to think about others anymore.I have come to conclusion it all destined no matter how hard we try :growlmad:

I'm so sorry, I know it hurts. Even thinking about the future of the child doesn't make the present any better. :hugs:

Ugh sorry :( I know it sucks big time and it isn't fair! Just like that couple who gave their little baby heroin it was on the news. Like wtf I don't understand and I guess we never will.
You might be pregnant in no time so happy you get to start again!

Well just went for my progesterone test, hopefully Ill have results by tomorrow... FXed that I did OV although I have a strange feeling the OPKs lied to me and I didnt...

Feeling kinda sick today and I woke up with light cramps... I'm wondering if AF is already gearing up to ruin yet another month of my life?

I really hope you did ovulate. Well AF should prob be here by tomorrow i'm having light cramps as well and had a severe migraine last night and I alway sget that 2 days before my period. I didn't ovulate this month who knows how many other months I thought I did and didn't. These damn doctors! I'm so use to this it's getting played out. lol

Lol it's so sad that we haw all grown accustomed to our bodies not working properly! I'm sorry about the migraine and cramping:nope: not a good way to start a Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->