Losing my mind

Another freaking hour and a half-ish.

Hmm...think of a happy place. Do you watch I Love Lucy? I often think of the wacky things she would do and laugh to myself. You'll have your baby shower soon...and when you will there may be friends who are in the same struggle we are in. Try to be as humble as you can be.

I barely know this chick... We are friends with her husband. It's supposed to be a couples shower but all the guys are outside drinking and I'm inside with ppl I don't know. I'm trying to be nice as start conversations but these women just are talking to me for a long time... They all have their little cliques so I'm left out.

I'm being very polite and smiling and laughing and playing games but it's really just not that fun... I'm trying though.

I barely know this chick... We are friends with her husband. It's supposed to be a couples shower but all the guys are outside drinking and I'm inside with ppl I don't know. I'm trying to be nice as start conversations but these women just are talking to me for a long time... They all have their little cliques so I'm left out.

I'm being very polite and smiling and laughing and playing games but it's really just not that fun... I'm trying though.

Sucks...sorry you had such an uncomfortable time.

Finally home! We stayed late to help clean up. Finally I can relax, eat some wings, drink some wine and watch football in my sweatpants!

Lets go GB!!

How dare someone throw a baby shower during the playoffs??? They throw the main bridal shower in town during Conference Championship weekend... SO WRONG! You missed a helluva game! Glad the Broncos lost.. hehe.. Not really sure who I want to win.. I don't like the 9ers.. but if we beat ATL tomorrow.. I don't want to go to GB. It's a conundrum... so I will sit here impartial.

Glad you finally escaped and hope the rest of your night is good!

Yeah I think I paid more attention to my NFL app on my phone than the baby shower games! Lol who gives a shit what candy bar is in the diaper!? The broncos and ravens are in OT! Lol.

Hubby is going for 9ers tonight so we are divided!

Only good thing to come out of the baby shower, hubby's baby fever has been rekindled. He was talking about how bad he wants twins... A boy and a girl, the whole ride home. And he talked baby names too! Lol so cute when men talk baby :flower:

Lol love! Glad that's over with for you!
I love when they talk about baby stuff. My hubby was always anti multiples and now he's like ill take them after what we been through.

I was forced to watch the game tonight with dh and my brother

This Green Bay/9ers game is brutal.... I'm so sad for GB, they are getting their asses handed to them!

Lol yeah I think hubby wants any baby he can get... Singles or multiples. Hevwasvso excited, it was crazy but fun. I'm still in a funk from having to be around baby bumps ( the girl who's shower it was wasn't the only preggo there) and babies and happy mommies. But I'll get over it.

Went to get KFC for dinner, left hubby at home watching the game, and I cried and prayed there and back. Supposedly, according to OPKs I got + yesterday and today, I OVed and we BDed...I prayed we caught something, I just know its going to be negative but I will be devastated to see it. I'm not testing unless AF is 5+ days late. I'm going to spare myself some sadness... Kinda. I haven't prayed in a few days because I figured it wasn't helping, but I feel so... Desperate, frantic even.

I'm wondering when to expect AF since I OVed late... I only assume that means AF will show her ugly face later than expected.

This Green Bay/9ers game is brutal.... I'm so sad for GB, they are getting their asses handed to them!

Lol yeah I think hubby wants any baby he can get... Singles or multiples. Hevwasvso excited, it was crazy but fun. I'm still in a funk from having to be around baby bumps ( the girl who's shower it was wasn't the only preggo there) and babies and happy mommies. But I'll get over it.

Went to get KFC for dinner, left hubby at home watching the game, and I cried and prayed there and back. Supposedly, according to OPKs I got + yesterday and today, I OVed and we BDed...I prayed we caught something, I just know its going to be negative but I will be devastated to see it. I'm not testing unless AF is 5+ days late. I'm going to spare myself some sadness... Kinda. I haven't prayed in a few days because I figured it wasn't helping, but I feel so... Desperate, frantic even.

I'm wondering when to expect AF since I OVed late... I only assume that means AF will show her ugly face later than expected.

Sounds like an emotional day! You'll know soon enough :) FX'd for you.

Love, I know the feeling. I really hope it happens for you!
I'm def out this month I know something is wrong. I didn't ovulate I just know it! I'm getting more blood Tuesday so ill know for sure then. I think they did something wrong to me because I still have these bad pains and burning also and now no ovulation? Wtf I'm so sad today :(

Chris, im so sorry u are sad today ... fingers crossed your blood test comes back good.

Love, lots of luck!! You were brave to go to that shower. Glad u got some relax time in with dh.

Im still pulling for all of u, luv u all.

I'm def out this month I know something is wrong. I didn't ovulate I just know it! I'm getting more blood Tuesday so ill know for sure then. I think they did something wrong to me because I still have these bad pains and burning also and now no ovulation? Wtf I'm so sad today :(

If your pain are worse then pls consults a Doc (not FS or Ob/gy) maybe GP.And pls dont feel sad we are all here in the same condition :hugs:

What do you think they did wrong? Where is the pain and burning? I'm sorry you are sad, relax and try to enjoy your Sunday :hugs:

I get blood work tomorrow, I should know for sure if I over by Tuesday

angel: Wish us lots of baby dust and really excited for your 23rd scan :)

Ladies i would be little busy next few days so wont be able to log in much but will check bnb whenever i get time.

I'm not sure but this pain started after my last iui! What if the nurse punctured something with the catheter? I'm not even sure that's possible. The pain and burning is right in the middle in my pelvic area exactly where
My uterus would be. It's like a pressure. I was diagnosed a few years ago with interstitial cystitis it's an inflammation of the bladder that causes pain and constant peeing. But I've been better for so long but this feels different than that.

I would deaf call tomorrow and talk to the doctor... I don't know if that's possible but either way you should find out!

I'm not sure but this pain started after my last iui! What if the nurse punctured something with the catheter? I'm not even sure that's possible. The pain and burning is right in the middle in my pelvic area exactly where
My uterus would be. It's like a pressure. I was diagnosed a few years ago with interstitial cystitis it's an inflammation of the bladder that causes pain and constant peeing. But I've been better for so long but this feels different than that.

So sorry hon. I had painful cramps every time we bd'd after the hsg. Could be a mild infection too. If you have access to an urgent care, I would recommend going.

Yea, ill see how it goes I might wait for the new RE next month. I'm not screaming in pain it's just really uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->