Losing my mind

Hi ladies... I had to move my desk today to the "wide wide open" so probably won't be on here during the day as much. :(

I hate dealing with doctors offices... so annoying.

Good news though.. looks like bleeding has stopped YAY!!!!

Yay!! Happy for you on the bleeding! Not so much on moving into the wide open

Hi girls hope your all doing ok today. So I got my blood work back and looks like I didn't ovulate yet as suspected. I am CD22 and my progesterone levels were low something like 2.6 I think the nurse said? She said either you are getting your period any day now or going to ovulate really late this month. I am definately not getting my period any day, but I am due next week and still no ovulation? This month is wacky or maybe I have an issue? Who knows but I'm going to get another blood test next week to see if I ovulated yet. I am starting to get slightly sore boobs.

I am sure you would ov late.Your doc did a scan and he did say that you would ovulate right?

Monday I had a 18mm follicle which means I should have ovulated already. Ugh I dunno this is confusing

FXed you OV soon Chris!

Well I finally got a bold +opk this morning... But I had one before and after the blood test it said I didn't... But I'm hoping that's not the case this time. DH and I db'ed last night and I'm going to jump him tonight. Blood test on Monday.

Well I'm getting ready for my interview... So nervous!

My BIL called, him and my sister are getting a divorce... And cousins cousin, who I still grew up with, his wife is preggo... So that news bummed me out.

Tomorrow is a baby shower... I better get some good news today

Thanks. I'll take more blood next week to see if I did.
Glad you got a positive opk! Jump on that that's what i am doing too.
Sorry to hear about your sister :( that really stinks

Good luck on the interview! Fingers crossed

FXed you OV soon Chris!

Well I finally got a bold +opk this morning... But I had one before and after the blood test it said I didn't... But I'm hoping that's not the case this time. DH and I db'ed last night and I'm going to jump him tonight. Blood test on Monday.

My BIL called, him and my sister are getting a divorce... And cousins cousin, who I still grew up with, his wife is preggo... So that news bummed me out.

Wish u all the luck for the interview.It's a good news that you got +opk.Keep bding.Sorry about your Sis :( Is this your sister who did not want a baby?

Hi girls hope your all doing ok today. So I got my blood work back and looks like I didn't ovulate yet as suspected. I am CD22 and my progesterone levels were low something like 2.6 I think the nurse said? She said either you are getting your period any day now or going to ovulate really late this month. I am definately not getting my period any day, but I am due next week and still no ovulation? This month is wacky or maybe I have an issue? Who knows but I'm going to get another blood test next week to see if I ovulated yet. I am starting to get slightly sore boobs.

I am sure you would ov late.Your doc did a scan and he did say that you would ovulate right?

Monday I had a 18mm follicle which means I should have ovulated already. Ugh I dunno this is confusing

Uhhh our bodies, so weird :wacko: and confusing and stupid.Hope your level rises next time when you take the test to confirm ov :thumbup:

Thanks ladies!

Yeah it's the sister that didnt want the baby. It's going to be so crazy without my BIL around... They've wen together since I was 10! It just makes me really sad. I will def keep in touch with him though and if I ever get preggo he will still e uncle Chris to my kids.

Thanks ladies!

Yeah it's the sister that didnt want the baby. It's going to be so crazy without my BIL around... They've wen together since I was 10! It just makes me really sad. I will def keep in touch with him though and if I ever get preggo he will still e uncle Chris to my kids.

Aw that's sad! Your sister didn't tell you they were getting a divorce?

FXed you OV soon Chris!

So sorry about the double whammy Love...hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Thanks ladies!

Nope she didn't call to tell me! I was surprised he was the one to tell me... But seriously he acts like my older brother so it's not weird.

Well interview went ok, the ladies that interviewed me where I've queens. They didn't shake my hand when I offered it, they don't smile, they rushed the interview, and barely made eye contact with me. They said I should know by next week sooooo FXed on that

Thanks ladies!

Nope she didn't call to tell me! I was surprised he was the one to tell me... But seriously he acts like my older brother so it's not weird.

Well interview went ok, the ladies that interviewed me where I've queens. They didn't shake my hand when I offered it, they don't smile, they rushed the interview, and barely made eye contact with me. They said I should know by next week sooooo FXed on that

Wow, that's so rude. I hate how the economy has changed the interviewing process. When I was interviewing for another position, I actually did give the recruiter a piece of my mind. Good for you for taking the high road! The ladies who interviewed you - would they be working with you?

Thanks ladies!

How rude! Well hoping you get it!

Yeah it sucked because they would be the 2 ladies right above me, the ones I report to. Maybe a day of interviews made them cranky. Maybe they are better in the everyday working capacity. I'm hoping at least.

FX'd you get the job. But at the same time, I wouldn't be too disapointed. If they didn't seem too friendly towards you, it might not be worth it to work with them. I would hate to work some place where I didn't feel welcome. (I have worked at a place like that, it sucks!) Also, yay for your +OPK!!!

Well getting ready for this dreaded baby shower.... Ugh

Thanks ladies!

Omg ladies this is awful! It's torture!

Thanks ladies!

Omg ladies this is awful! It's torture!

Is it over soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"