Losing my mind

Sounds like my DH.. he is like SNAP THE F OUT OF IT...

On other news.. did not BD last night... I was too tired from the gym.. my legs hurt. But since I am a glutton for punishment... I went again this morning. My legs don't feel as sore. I think I am going to scare people tomorrow.. put on a bathing suit... and go do Water Cardio... less stress on my knees and feet.

Wow. Chris, that video almost brought me to tears. It's not just for infertility, but for so many other things. I wish we all took more time to appreciate what others are going through and to be kind to them...

Love, I did get some sleep...but not much. I have a lot of issues at work but the good news is, I got some good news today and the issue is going to be resolved. It's a long boring, political story, but in short, it was draining my blood.

I got a call from the pharmacy and nearly fell off my chair. The meds are costing me 2570 instead of the 1600 I was originally quoted. Turns out they needed to order more Bravelle than they had originally thought because of my age? No idea what that means. I asked and she said my age group requires more? Oh well. I figured, I am at this point now, why turn back.

I'm sorry everyone is feeling down. I'm pmsing too, af due on Friday or so, and I know I'm not getting a bfp, which is fine, but I hate that I have to endure the witch if it doesn't do anything for me anyway! Grrrr.

Ok. Seriously freaking out. I just found out that Bravelle is derived from the urine of post menopausal nuns? OH MY! I am going to throw up.

Holy crap!! That's so expensive!!!

I couldn't watch the video, I can't watch anything sad/emotional right now.

I went and got my toes done today and walked around the mall but I'm still in a funk.

Playing call of duty with DH :nope:

Ok. Seriously freaking out. I just found out that Bravelle is derived from the urine of post menopausal nuns? OH MY! I am going to throw up.

Wtf!?! How is that sanitary or legal....?

Where did you find that out? That doesn't seem right... Especially if its costing u so much damn money!

Love... I was playing COD with DH last weekend :)

Where did you find that out? That doesn't seem right... Especially if its costing u so much damn money!

Love... I was playing COD with DH last weekend :)

Do y'all have Xbox or playstation?

When hubby plays xbox call of duty live he says 14 yr olds sniper him as soon as he starts lol

My husband loves messing with all the kids on there. One little kid was talking crap.. and he's like "I am your real father, don't be made because I am not sending you a Christmas gift this year".... and when people are like "you suck".. he's like " I have a mortgage!" lol.

I'll message you my gamer tag.. I don't get on too much though.. DH bitches about "split screen"

Hilarious! That made me laugh, thanks!

Well, I can't say I'm 100% sure on the bravelle but that is what I have found by researching...and yes, it is normal for it to be that expensive. Sucks hairy balls.

I am here for your comedic pleasure...

Going to go do an aqua cardio class tomorrow at 530... I kinda am nervous...

Damn woman, good for you! Only aqua my butt is getting is a morning shower! Serious though, I do love swimming, enjoy!

Why is everyone so quiet? Can't sleep. Obsessing about every detail from today. TTC makes everything so much harder. It's really starting to make me moody.

I'm sorry Hun. Did you get any sleep? Well I can't speak for everyone, but I'm just bummed. I just wanted some 100% good news to rejuvenate me in this process but its just not happening. The weight of TTC for a year finally caught up to me and I'm just so sad and disappointed. And yet another friend fell pregnant. Yesterday must have been "post your bump day" because so many women did with captions stating how far along they were.... It was like a slap in the face! Like hey look we are this far along and you started TTC before us, suck it!

Obviously God has a plan for me to be miserable... I can't make myself take a break from trying. It drives me mad just sitting a month out. I was forced to sit out in November/December and its just not gonna happen again.

Ugh someone tell a happy story

Love, are you only sitting out because of timing? Did you tell Sophie that you want to be properly monitored and followed next month?

I just realized you said you're nervous. Why? No matter how skinny or chubby I've been I've always been uncomfortable in a bathing suit darn it. One day I hope not to care.

Why is everyone so quiet? Can't sleep. Obsessing about every detail from today. TTC makes everything so much harder. It's really starting to make me moody.

I'm sorry Hun. Did you get any sleep? Well I can't speak for everyone, but I'm just bummed. I just wanted some 100% good news to rejuvenate me in this process but its just not happening. The weight of TTC for a year finally caught up to me and I'm just so sad and disappointed. And yet another friend fell pregnant. Yesterday must have been "post your bump day" because so many women did with captions stating how far along they were.... It was like a slap in the face! Like hey look we are this far along and you started TTC before us, suck it!

Obviously God has a plan for me to be miserable... I can't make myself take a break from trying. It drives me mad just sitting a month out. I was forced to sit out in November/December and its just not gonna happen again.

Ugh someone tell a happy story

Love, are you only sitting out because of timing? Did you tell Sophie that you want to be properly monitored and followed next month?

No not just because of timing. It's the not ovulating every month, irregular cycles, the high prolactin, and hubby's low sperm count. It's just a big combo of things. No I didn't get to talk to Dr. Sophie much, but when I call him back next week I will. I'm making a list of things to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->