Losing my mind

Boh gosh ladies I am having the worst headache. I've taken Excedrine 3 times today and it hasn't eased up! I had school work to do today too which made it worse.

I haven't had cramps all day but they just started again... Totally AF type cramps. Them with the headache, I know she's on her way.

Lol and another way I know she's coming... I'm watching How I Met Your Mother from the beginning on Netflix. I just watched the episode where Lily says to Marshall "Marshall Erikson, put a baby in my belly" and I started to cry.... Wtf hormones!?

Damn those hormones. I just cried watching Parenthood. She's on her way to my neck of the woods too, but I'm determined to kick her ass out for 9 months next month!

You know what I hate the most about this? Feeling like my life is on hold and secretly despising women who just get pregnant so easily. I can't enjoy anything, it seems.

It's crazy how it complete tales over... You'd think it wouldn't dominate every aspect of your life but it does. It makes me numb to life and I just hate it. I can't enjoy anything. People want to go out and party and do so many things but all I want is to get pregnant... I'll take the morning sickness, the swollen ankles, all of that.

Yup, we definitely sound like a couple of pmsing gals :)

We need to chin up. There will be a way, and an answer, soon. Don't stop...believing...hold on to that feeling! ya!

Streetlight people ooooooOOOOOO!!! Lol ok well we had our journey moment.

Honestly I don't want to chin up.... Being positive for months got me nowhere except broken hearted and upset over and over... So until I get some factual good news I'm probably going to stay in this funk.

I hear you. Don't blame you...Let us know when hubby sees the uro, am almost as impatient for you as I am for me!

Hubby keeps "forgetting" to make his appt... He's really annoying.

Hubby keeps "forgetting" to make his appt... He's really annoying.

Yikes. Men don't feel the clock tick like we do. The only way I could make mine feel it was by standing my ground which was tough at times...he too would 'forget'.

He doesn't want to do it, I get it... He doesn't want to find something is wrong with what defines him as a man. But like I told him tonight, we both want a baby, yet I'm the only one taking meds and undergoing tests and getting poked and prodded.... He needs to step up. We are actually fighting right now and I'm sleeping on the couch.

Conceive, if you read up on all these medications a lot are made from urine. Including the HCG injection! lol the injectables I took which was similar to bravelle I believe were the same price. Thank God insurance covered it but it used up all our money we had under the cap.

It kills me that we are literally pissing ourselves to get pregnant. :shipw:I'm glad insurance covered it for you, I was only covered for the tests prior to the fertility meds...now it's all cash, and lots of it. I just couldn't believe I needed more Bravelle because of my age group? How much does that suck? Apparently, if I was a little older I wouldn't need as much. I had to laugh with the lady on the phone at the RE's office...I said "God, I just can't get a break, can I?

yea, I still have some in my fridge and hopefully can use it again before it expires. Not that it worked anyway. So basically when your younger you inject more? That's weird

Boh gosh ladies I am having the worst headache. I've taken Excedrine 3 times today and it hasn't eased up! I had school work to do today too which made it worse.

I haven't had cramps all day but they just started again... Totally AF type cramps. Them with the headache, I know she's on her way.

Lol and another way I know she's coming... I'm watching How I Met Your Mother from the beginning on Netflix. I just watched the episode where Lily says to Marshall "Marshall Erikson, put a baby in my belly" and I started to cry.... Wtf hormones!?

Damn those hormones. I just cried watching Parenthood. She's on her way to my neck of the woods too, but I'm determined to kick her ass out for 9 months next month!

You know what I hate the most about this? Feeling like my life is on hold and secretly despising women who just get pregnant so easily. I can't enjoy anything, it seems.

It's crazy how it complete tales over... You'd think it wouldn't dominate every aspect of your life but it does. It makes me numb to life and I just hate it. I can't enjoy anything. People want to go out and party and do so many things but all I want is to get pregnant... I'll take the morning sickness, the swollen ankles, all of that.

yea, seriously i'll take the vomitting every day

Yup, we definitely sound like a couple of pmsing gals :)

We need to chin up. There will be a way, and an answer, soon. Don't stop...believing...hold on to that feeling! ya!

Streetlight people ooooooOOOOOO!!! Lol ok well we had our journey moment.

Honestly I don't want to chin up.... Being positive for months got me nowhere except broken hearted and upset over and over... So until I get some factual good news I'm probably going to stay in this funk.

Don't worry I will be right here with you in this funk. :hugs:

He doesn't want to do it, I get it... He doesn't want to find something is wrong with what defines him as a man. But like I told him tonight, we both want a baby, yet I'm the only one taking meds and undergoing tests and getting poked and prodded.... He needs to step up. We are actually fighting right now and I'm sleeping on the couch.

I'm sorry :( heck make him sleep on the couch! Why don't you just take control and make the appointment for him and say this is when your going and that's final!

I'm sorry :( heck make him sleep on the couch! Why don't you just take control and make the appointment for him and say this is when your going and that's final!

Lol it's so much easier to just get up and go to the couch myself lol. I would totally make the appt for him but it has to be cleared by his chain of command so I can't. Lol it's pretty much going to be him, his gunny, his capt and major sitting around and deciding when he can go

Lol it's so much easier to just get up and go to the couch myself lol. I would totally make the appt for him but it has to be cleared by his chain of command so I can't. Lol it's pretty much going to be him, his gunny, his capt and major sitting around and deciding when he can go

oh ok gotcha! I guess that's why he's giving a hard time because he has to go through all that.

So i'm shaking and my heart is racing because I told them to send over my blood ressults from last week so I can bring it to my new RE appt. and sure enough the progesterone results were not on there. So I emailed the girl and she said she doesn't see it in my chart. So at lunch time I went there like a mad woman rather than the phone thing. I was close to hurting someone and so I saw the nurse and she said oh we have to back trace it because the progesterone is done here so you will have it by tomorrow. That was a relief, but wtf when I signed a consent form that I want every single piece of result, that's what I meant! Everything has to be so stressful. I'm trying to bring my pressure back down now lol i'm still shaking plus the pms added to it.

That is annoying, but at least you got it handled! I would have marched down their too. I swear sometimes it's like people like pushing our buttons and testing our patience!

yea, well they better stop otherwise i'm going to get myself into deep trouble lol

sorry s_love. mine slept on the couch last night. we had a fight involving him eating the last bag of trader joe's coconut without telling me. i cried my EYES out and told him I'll never get to have a baby because he stesses me out. then this morning i kept dreaming he came into the room and said goodbye before leaving but he never actually did. good times.

oh ok gotcha! I guess that's why he's giving a hard time because he has to go through all that.

So i'm shaking and my heart is racing because I told them to send over my blood ressults from last week so I can bring it to my new RE appt. and sure enough the progesterone results were not on there. So I emailed the girl and she said she doesn't see it in my chart. So at lunch time I went there like a mad woman rather than the phone thing. I was close to hurting someone and so I saw the nurse and she said oh we have to back trace it because the progesterone is done here so you will have it by tomorrow. That was a relief, but wtf when I signed a consent form that I want every single piece of result, that's what I meant! Everything has to be so stressful. I'm trying to bring my pressure back down now lol i'm still shaking plus the pms added to it.

Chris, you sound like me. I hope they get it straightened out and get your results where they need to go. It is very frustrating dealing with those offices, especially when you get bloodwork done at one and have to wait for them to send it to another ... too many different hands!

I just had a bawlfest today, too -- I get myself all worked up over little things constantly, and not so little things. Hormones just make it that much worse! I got a cup of decaf and felt better. :hugs:

Lol welcome back angel, it's been awhile :flower:

Its on the 23rd, next wednesday ... its dragging so slow. Havent told anyone and im waiting to make sure everything is ok then. Hard to keep it in but im also so scared to jinx myself.

Well. Perfect ending to a perfect week. I had bought tickets for hubby to see a show tonight and with a 2 months notice he couldn't manage to make it home on time and blamed the traffic that is there every night. He was in an awful mood and we had 30 minutes to get to the show, park and get seated. About half way there I just lost it. Just dropped him off at home and we had a huge fight. Am sitting in my car wondering why men just don't get it. I'm so fed up with life these days.

sorry s_love. mine slept on the couch last night. we had a fight involving him eating the last bag of trader joe's coconut without telling me. i cried my EYES out and told him I'll never get to have a baby because he stesses me out. then this morning i kept dreaming he came into the room and said goodbye before leaving but he never actually did. good times.

Ugh, why are men so insensitive sometimes. Our fight turned in to world war III. Mine would never sleep on the couch either, he says he will never sleep apart, so I just end up staying away from him when he's insensitive.

I'll just say this, there is no way in HELL they could put through what we go through. No way. And you know what, if he ate the last bag of trader joe's coconut, he should have gone out and gotten more. That pisses me off. I'm always picking stuff up for hubby when I'm half dead after work and then he sulks when something isn't there that he finished. UGH! I'm so done with all of it tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->