Losing my mind

I am here for your comedic pleasure...

Going to go do an aqua cardio class tomorrow at 530... I kinda am nervous...

Get it girl! More power to you! I'm barely up by 8 much less working out!

I hate wearing swim suits!!!

So I'm sitting here and I can't sleep... Half because of a phone call from a frantic friend and half because I'm analyzing everything!

I'm cramps again, right between my hips... But it's very mild. Today is only 5dpo so it shouldn't be AF cramps yet... But then I know I'm getting my hopes up begging that its implantation.

This cycle has been so screwed up I don't even know when to expect AF. I'm allowing myself o symptom spot and its just going to lead to heartbreak.

So I'm sitting here and I can't sleep... Half because of a phone call from a frantic friend and half because I'm analyzing everything!

I'm cramps again, right between my hips... But it's very mild. Today is only 5dpo so it shouldn't be AF cramps yet... But then I know I'm getting my hopes up begging that its implantation.

This cycle has been so screwed up I don't even know when to expect AF. I'm allowing myself o symptom spot and its just going to lead to heartbreak.

I'm sorry you had a rough night hon. I know how you feel as I have been sleeping terribly too. I hope you get a nap in today.

Fingers crossed for you! I hope your feeling better.

Conceive, if you read up on all these medications a lot are made from urine. Including the HCG injection! lol the injectables I took which was similar to bravelle I believe were the same price. Thank God insurance covered it but it used up all our money we had under the cap.

Chris, I'm so sorry you had a rough night hun! People can be so unsensational. Have you tried texting or calling your friends separately and explaining to them his you're feeling and asking if they could not send pregnancy related stuff?

Wow, ladies..so much going on for all of us.

Chris, your note sounded so much like me and the convo I was having with a good friend of mine regarding high school bs. It all boils down to the same thing to me, selfishness and insensitivity. True friends do not intentionally make you feel badly. From the sounds of it, that's what is going on. I'm so sorry. There has to be a way to remove yourself from that group texting site.

Whenever I get mad at hubby because of stress, I figure it makes up for all the times I am patient with him :) Hall pass :) Sometimes it's ok to keep them on their toes, I know it sounds mean but Jesus, we are all allowed to lose it once in a while.

I didn't know you paid the same price for the injectibles. Are you in CA as well? Seems like they are more expensive here.

Love, sorry I forgot about the male factor. My head has been mush lately. I'm so tired from barely sleeping and all the stress at work. Can't wait for the weekend. Did he make his appointment with the uro yet?

Wishing us all a happy rest of the week.

Aqua cardio went great.. it was a bunch of old ladies.. so it made me feel young.. HAHA. But it was fun. I have to commute to work (about 45 min- 1hr) anyways, so I am usually up at 5:30... so I really only am waking up 45 minutes early.. and am able to get an hour workout in, because I get ready a lot faster at the gym then I do at home. I was nervous because I don't ever feel comfortable in a bathing suit... and I always get nervous trying new classes... but I figured since I was going at 530 it would just be a bunch of old people.. and I WAS RIGHT! No judgement zone.. haha

Chris - Sorry about your friends and their petty BS... sounds like they are unhealthy friends. I think it is good you are leaving the group text. I would get annoyed after a while.

Love - Sorry you weren't able to sleep very well last night. Maybe try doing some kind of workout at night when you can't sleep.. might help you sleep better. Do you have kinect?

Did I miss anyone?? I am sorry if I did :)

Chris, your note sounded so much like me and the convo I was having with a good friend of mine regarding high school bs. It all boils down to the same thing to me, selfishness and insensitivity. True friends do not intentionally make you feel badly. From the sounds of it, that's what is going on. I'm so sorry. There has to be a way to remove yourself from that group texting site.

Whenever I get mad at hubby because of stress, I figure it makes up for all the times I am patient with him :) Hall pass :) Sometimes it's ok to keep them on their toes, I know it sounds mean but Jesus, we are all allowed to lose it once in a while.

I didn't know you paid the same price for the injectibles. Are you in CA as well? Seems like they are more expensive here.

Love, sorry I forgot about the male factor. My head has been mush lately. I'm so tired from barely sleeping and all the stress at work. Can't wait for the weekend. Did he make his appointment with the uro yet?

Thank you "hall pass" lolol it's true though! Well I told them to take me off te group texts and that's final!
Yea, the Injectables are really expensive. I live in New York I think it's the same
Price everywhere

Aqua cardio went great.. it was a bunch of old ladies.. so it made me feel young.. HAHA. But it was fun. I have to commute to work (about 45 min- 1hr) anyways, so I am usually up at 5:30... so I really only am waking up 45 minutes early.. and am able to get an hour workout in, because I get ready a lot faster at the gym then I do at home. I was nervous because I don't ever feel comfortable in a bathing suit... and I always get nervous trying new classes... but I figured since I was going at 530 it would just be a bunch of old people.. and I WAS RIGHT! No judgement zone.. haha

Chris - Sorry about your friends and their petty BS... sounds like they are unhealthy friends. I think it is good you are leaving the group text. I would get annoyed after a while.

Love - Sorry you weren't able to sleep very well last night. Maybe try doing some kind of workout at night when you can't sleep.. might help you sleep better. Do you have kinect?

Did I miss anyone?? I am sorry if I did :)

I give you credit for the working out! I wish I had motivation!
Yea, that's exactly what I've been saying that it's not healthy! I'm glad no more

It's hard to get the motivation.. but once you go and if you can make yourself go a few days in a row, you begin to feel better and it makes it easier to continue. Working out makes me feel happier.

Boh gosh ladies I am having the worst headache. I've taken Excedrine 3 times today and it hasn't eased up! I had school work to do today too which made it worse.

I haven't had cramps all day but they just started again... Totally AF type cramps. Them with the headache, I know she's on her way.

Lol and another way I know she's coming... I'm watching How I Met Your Mother from the beginning on Netflix. I just watched the episode where Lily says to Marshall "Marshall Erikson, put a baby in my belly" and I started to cry.... Wtf hormones!?

Boh gosh ladies I am having the worst headache. I've taken Excedrine 3 times today and it hasn't eased up! I had school work to do today too which made it worse.

I haven't had cramps all day but they just started again... Totally AF type cramps. Them with the headache, I know she's on her way.

Lol and another way I know she's coming... I'm watching How I Met Your Mother from the beginning on Netflix. I just watched the episode where Lily says to Marshall "Marshall Erikson, put a baby in my belly" and I started to cry.... Wtf hormones!?

Damn those hormones. I just cried watching Parenthood. She's on her way to my neck of the woods too, but I'm determined to kick her ass out for 9 months next month!

You know what I hate the most about this? Feeling like my life is on hold and secretly despising women who just get pregnant so easily. I can't enjoy anything, it seems.

Thank you "hall pass" lolol it's true though! Well I told them to take me off te group texts and that's final!
Yea, the Injectables are really expensive. I live in New York I think it's the same
Price everywhere

Thanks, that comforts me a little. Now I'm back in the same dilemma, since the price of injectibles is more than I had originally thought, it will cost us more than we had planned. I may just go by month after all...

Conceive, if you read up on all these medications a lot are made from urine. Including the HCG injection! lol the injectables I took which was similar to bravelle I believe were the same price. Thank God insurance covered it but it used up all our money we had under the cap.

It kills me that we are literally pissing ourselves to get pregnant. :shipw:I'm glad insurance covered it for you, I was only covered for the tests prior to the fertility meds...now it's all cash, and lots of it. I just couldn't believe I needed more Bravelle because of my age group? How much does that suck? Apparently, if I was a little older I wouldn't need as much. I had to laugh with the lady on the phone at the RE's office...I said "God, I just can't get a break, can I?

Damn those hormones. I just cried watching Parenthood. She's on her way to my neck of the woods too, but I'm determined to kick her ass out for 9 months next month!

You know what I hate the most about this? Feeling like my life is on hold and secretly despising women who just get pregnant so easily. I can't enjoy anything, it seems.

It's crazy how it complete tales over... You'd think it wouldn't dominate every aspect of your life but it does. It makes me numb to life and I just hate it. I can't enjoy anything. People want to go out and party and do so many things but all I want is to get pregnant... I'll take the morning sickness, the swollen ankles, all of that.

It's crazy how it complete tales over... You'd think it wouldn't dominate every aspect of your life but it does. It makes me numb to life and I just hate it. I can't enjoy anything. People want to go out and party and do so many things but all I want is to get pregnant... I'll take the morning sickness, the swollen ankles, all of that.

Yup, we definitely sound like a couple of pmsing gals :)

We need to chin up. There will be a way, and an answer, soon. Don't stop...believing...hold on to that feeling! ya!

Yup, we definitely sound like a couple of pmsing gals :)

We need to chin up. There will be a way, and an answer, soon. Don't stop...believing...hold on to that feeling! ya!

Streetlight people ooooooOOOOOO!!! Lol ok well we had our journey moment.

Honestly I don't want to chin up.... Being positive for months got me nowhere except broken hearted and upset over and over... So until I get some factual good news I'm probably going to stay in this funk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->