Losing my mind

He doesn't want to do it, I get it... He doesn't want to find something is wrong with what defines him as a man. But like I told him tonight, we both want a baby, yet I'm the only one taking meds and undergoing tests and getting poked and prodded.... He needs to step up. We are actually fighting right now and I'm sleeping on the couch.

I'm sorry :( heck make him sleep on the couch! Why don't you just take control and make the appointment for him and say this is when your going and that's final!

Lol it's so much easier to just get up and go to the couch myself lol. I would totally make the appt for him but it has to be cleared by his chain of command so I can't. Lol it's pretty much going to be him, his gunny, his capt and major sitting around and deciding when he can go

That really sucks that he has to go through all those approvals...I would probably take my time too.

Conceive i'm sorry about the fight :( ugh men are ridiculous! I always say that they can't handle half of what we do! I feel like i'm a robot working full time, clean, cook, wash clothes, shop, depressed etc... I totally hear what your saying.

So I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy via c section and he was so cute and was 8lbs but I kept forgetting to feed him lol ugh then I woke up so sad.

I'm in the worst mood ever! This pms is horrible! So now the nurse called me today to tell me she found my progesterone level and it was 2.6 and that I did ovulate. So I said why did the other nurse tell me I didn't? WTF is going on here with these people!

I'm in the worst mood ever! This pms is horrible! So now the nurse called me today to tell me she found my progesterone level and it was 2.6 and that I did ovulate. So I said why did the other nurse tell me I didn't? WTF is going on here with these people!

Wait now Im confused... I thought anything under 5 meant you didnt ovulate?All these numbers and every nurse and doctor tells you something different... geez! Im sorry hun, I know its frustrating!

Well hubby finally made his appt for Tuesday. Fingers crossed we dont get bad news, although Im sure we will because thats all we ever get.

Wait now Im confused... I thought anything under 5 meant you didnt ovulate?All these numbers and every nurse and doctor tells you something different... geez! Im sorry hun, I know its frustrating!

Well hubby finally made his appt for Tuesday. Fingers crossed we dont get bad news, although Im sure we will because thats all we ever get.

That's exactly what I thought! She said maybe I ovulated the day before the blood work? And the other nurse last week said that i didn't and my levels were really low and I might get my period any day. Well it's a week later and if I did ovulate late then that means I won't get my period till the end of next week and today is CD29 and I have cramps. I'm just mad that these damn nurses don't tell you the right things.

That's great news he made his appt! It will work out, don't worry and they will help him with whatever he needs to do.

That's exactly what I thought! She said maybe I ovulated the day before the blood work? And the other nurse last week said that i didn't and my levels were really low and I might get my period any day. Well it's a week later and if I did ovulate late then that means I won't get my period till the end of next week and today is CD29 and I have cramps. I'm just mad that these damn nurses don't tell you the right things.

That's great news he made his appt! It will work out, don't worry and they will help him with whatever he needs to do.

I'm sorry hon. Sounds like that office is not very organized. Is there any way you can ask to see the dr to go over your results vs listening to these airheads?

That's great that he doesn't have to wait too long hon! I'm so happy. I'm praying for all of us. Things will most likely move quickly after this!

I'm sorry hon. Sounds like that office is not very organized. Is there any way you can ask to see the dr to go over your results vs listening to these airheads?

I'm not even bothering with them anymore. I'll just show the new RE next month all my results.

I'm not even bothering with them anymore. I'll just show the new RE next month all my results.

That's a good plan. AF just showed up. The only thing I can seem to count on these days is her showing up. Well good news is I go for my baseline appt in an hour and start the process. 2 weeks till iui if all looks good!

haha conceive. i just asked him to TELL me when he opens the last of something, or eats something that is part of a dinner plan, where despite the fact that i too work full time, i manage to go shopping and get all the ingredients for a special thing, then COOK for hiim. ugh. he has the day off from work today and im sure will do all self serving stuff. when i have time off, i do things for BOTH of us. MEN!!!!!!!!!!! ..yeah, forget asking him to go shopping. LOL his head would explode if he had to do it, yet somehow he doesnt get what a huge favor im doing when i do all of that stuff!

ugh. ww3. been there. i HATE it that something you planned like that could have been so special but was RUINED. sorry if im over the top but im serious! i HATE that. i love it that your OH refuses to sleep on the couch so you wont be apart though. that is adorable. -i was surprised actually that mine did cooperate and sleep on the couch, not cause he wants so dearly to be near me but because he acts like he is more entitled to the house and the bedroom than me and is usually the one perfectly comfy while im threatening to leave

anyway, we made up yesterday. then this morning, more slight bickering. fingers crossed for a good weekend for all of us.

i just read af showed up for you :hugs: wow. appointment then iui. GOOD LUCK!

That's a good plan. AF just showed up. The only thing I can seem to count on these days is her showing up. Well good news is I go for my baseline appt in an hour and start the process. 2 weeks till iui if all looks good!

Ugh I'm sorry! Well now hopefully good things will start happening!

Ugh I'm sorry! Well now hopefully good things will start happening!

Well ladies, the ovaries are ready to go. I start injecting on Sunday and go in for an ultrasound next Friday.

Love - Glad he made his appointment and can get in so quickly. Don't think of it as "something bad will happen" think of it as... "we will try to figure out how to move forward"

Chris - Sounds like your doctors office has some communication issues...

Conceive - Glad you are ready to kick off the process!!! :)

AFM - DH and I finally BD'd last night.. woohoo.. officially TTC now.

Love - Glad he made his appointment and can get in so quickly. Don't think of it as "something bad will happen" think of it as... "we will try to figure out how to move forward"

Yay! Welcome back to the crazy game!!

Conceive- good luck! Keep us updated on the process. I'm def interested in knowing everything since I think that's our next move next month!

Awesome on the BD! Even more awesome that you are back at it. Go girl.

Yay! Welcome back to the crazy game!!

Conceive- good luck! Keep us updated on the process. I'm def interested in knowing everything since I think that's our next move next month!

You got it. I will give you all so much detail you will most probably cringe :)

Lol awesome. I'm ready!

So I will stay true to my word and give you some detail on today's visit. First off, hubby and I fought last night so it was an awkward morning. The fact that AF showed up tells me I may have been more ticked off than usual last night. Although I am usually very very patient and lately, with all the crap at work and the fact that sometimes he is an overgrown teenager, I lose my cool.

Anyway, we got there and since I had just gotten my period, I had no idea how they would do the ultrasound...were they going to do it while I'm on it intra-vaginally? Oh dear lord. What I love about the team at this office is, someone is always taking care of you. The nurse asked me a few questions, said it was great my period started on time and then the RE came in to do the intra vaginal ultrasound. I felt awkward since I started my period but she was so nice about it..and also is for some reason in love with Canadians (which makes me even happier, since I am one!).

Anyway, the ultrasound showed my two ovaries with immature follicles and she counted about 8 and said they looked fantastic, no cysts or anything odd looking. From there, the nurse gave me a course on how to do the injectibles in very simple, easy to understand terms..also, she even had a little dummy tummy to show me how to pinch, etc. She then called me after I left to confirm my appointment for next Friday and my dosage. My dosage is going to be two powder viles of Bravelle for two nights and then 1 powder vile for the next 4 days until I see the RE again on Friday. No matter what the amount of powder you use, you always mix it with 1 ml of solution. I am not sure when I will be introducing the Menopur yet or the antagon but that will all depend on the ultrasound. I'm suspecting the trigger will probably be around day 14. I did ask about number of follicles since I had about 7 on Clomid, although only one of them was 17mm. She said that's why they adjust the bravelle if needed and do ultrasounds every few days.

Other thing I learned is that they weren't too pleased with the way the lab had reported my hubby's SA results and she wanted another one from a lab specializing in fertility, so he's going in to do that next Friday. That said, we have another fun filled fertility day next Friday :)

The nurse then told me that she did these injectibles herself because she had donated eggs and that she sees it work plenty the first time. Fingers crossed.

Feeling better about all this tonight...although while we were at lunch I still sort of felt like I wish this could all be natural, like in the movies. Too much to ask?

Not too much to ask at all!! According me to at least!!but according to the universe... Yeah waaaaaay too much, out of the damn question! I feel the same way.

I'm glad you're telling me details, I have no idea what to expect. I can only hope my experience is as organized and easy as yours sounds. I really wish I could fast forward and start my process already.

So AF cramps are in full swing. I feel just awful, and a huge headache to boot. Sometimes I hate being a woman.

Not too much to ask at all!! According me to at least!!but according to the universe... Yeah waaaaaay too much, out of the damn question! I feel the same way.

I'm glad you're telling me details, I have no idea what to expect. I can only hope my experience is as organized and easy as yours sounds. I really wish I could fast forward and start my process already.

So AF cramps are in full swing. I feel just awful, and a huge headache to boot. Sometimes I hate being a woman.

Ya, you're right. I guess some things may be easy for us vs. what is easier for others, right?

This office had mixed reviews when I had Googled them, but I did see quite a few positive results. What I do like about this doctor is that she seems very sharp and on top of her game...also, I really like the gals in the front office, they make you feel welcome, unlike my last ob-gyn, I DID NOT like that office.

Like I said before, there is a God and I am praying hard. This will happen. Keep on saying what you want out loud and it will happen, I know it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->