Losing my mind

Hi Ladies,

Lots of action going on!

Angel, I am so happy all is well. I am sure that was scary.

Brismommy, that sounds awesome. I went into my field because I love it, hopefully I'll find the right company after this. I hesitate to say 'after the baby' because it's still too soon.

Love, Totally go get the bag. I have a bunch of baby stuff waiting, started shopping 5 years ago! Good news on the update from the RE too! I'm so excited for you. I guess the bcp helped regulate the prolactin?

Mii, opk's can suck. Mine always came up but I never got my bfp without help, so go figure.

AFM, well, I'm pooped. I just got my results and my HCG numbers doubled from 24 to 95. I'm still wondering if that's low though but they don't seem concerned. I'm just such a worrier.

I go in for my first pregnancy ultrasound on March 5th. I'll be holding my breath and crossing everything until then.

Also, I'm craving McDonald's like nobody's business.

(congrats on your BFP! :)
but thats also frustrating ;( I never used opks to get pregnant with myles (just had sex on a daily basis, still took 6 months before a bfp.)
but Myles dad and OH are different people but im 99.9% positive the reason we haven't got a bfp yet is because the lack of sexy time and my crazy cycle lol

Angel- you won't upset us, keep your ticker on! Glad everything is ok!

Mii- yeah just keep testing, it'll pop up in a few days I'm sure! Vitex is a vitamin right?

Aknqtpie- wish I had some digis lol I can't bring myself to buy them. I got some cheapie s off of Amazon but since I don't have anything to help me OV this month I'm wondering if I should even test...

Conceive- try not to worry lady! It's no good for you. Yeah I'm glad the Prolactin is down, I'm on meds called Bromocriptine for it. My numbers went from high 50s in December to 23 this month. 23 for non-breast feeding women is normal-high but still normal! Baby steps I guess lol...try to relax and get some McD's!!

It is! :) I started taking it about 5 days ago (when my period stopped) It's suppose to help regulate your cycles and make menstral symptoms not as bad (ie, lighter periods, not as bad cramps, not as bad mood swings etc etc)

See I'd like to try that but with the other meds I'm on, I'm not sure if I should

conceive try not to worry so much.... i wish i could just guarantee that everything would be ok. :hugs:

I'm trying, my moods are so up and down! Going to get some rest,very sleepy.

Conceive - Dang those hormones!! Try to relax, your numbers are doubling.. so that is good!! :)

Love - I only have them because my friend gave them to me when she got prego, she bought a whole box but never opened it! Going to order some IC HPTs for this next cycle. I just spent way too much on HPTs... I need to order some soon.

I dont think I am going to buy anymore opk's after this friday. I said I wouldn't use them before and Ive only gotten negatives they are kinda taking away the excitement and joy with the what ifs or this could be the month! kinda thing lol

Hi girls lots of catching up to do. I see we have some new people, welcome! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Just surviving CD2 ... CD1 I am full of hope.. CD2 I start thinking.. WTH?? Argh.

Damn hormones.

I hate that, like 180 from day to day... It gets tiring. :hugs: sorry.

I'm still cramping waiting on AF to show

Ugh I am seriously considering going to get a hpt I've been so weepy lately and getting headaces. It could be from the vitex but i did get my period 3 weeks early but it was way to heavy to just be spitting. I'm just not sure wat to think

I spent way too much money on HPTs this last cycle. I need to order some ICs on Amazon..

I hate spending money on HPTs... Every month I just think "money wasted".

So I'm apartment/house hunting... I hate it. Our apartment complex decided to increase our rent if we want to stay once our lease ends next month by $200!! It's insane. So I'm looking and these housing websites make me crazy! Lol they aren't organized enough for me. Tomorrow me and DH are going to drive around and see if we can find anything we like.

So I had a job interview this morning, and it went really well! I kept it hush hush so I wouldn't jinx it lol. But he said he will make his decision over the weekend and will call the candidate he nooses by Tuesday at the latest... So fingers crossed!

So my sister and BIL are coming in to town on Saturday... Apparently they aren't getting a divorce after all...

It looks like you have an eventful few days planned... I hate house hunting so I definitely dont envy you there.

Good luck with house hunting. Do they have housing on base?

Glad your interview went well today. What kind of job was it for?? I hope you get it!

Is that a good thing or bad thing that sister and bil are staying together? I remember you saying that you liked BIL..

Yeah they have base housing and we put our names on the wait list but its like a 1-3 month wait right now which sucks. But if you get base housing they take all your housing allowance. If we find another places for cheaper then we have more money in our pockets. It just sucks because we weren't planning on moving and then they hit us with the increase and this place just isn't worth it!

The job is on another base MCAS Miramar. It's for an office manager for the distribution warehouse. The supervisor I would be working with is hilarious and while I was waiting all the employees told me how laid back he was. Hoodies and jeans to work and you get to pick if you want to come in at 6,7, or 8... Lol just sounds awesome.

Yeah I like this BIL lol, he's the only one I like. My other 3 (hubby's brothers) I don't get along with much. It's just my sister and BIL do fight a lot, they always have, I just don't want them to be moody while they are here.

Miramar .. isn't that where the movie Top Gun was based? lol.. (I am a nerd.. I know). Good luck! :)

Lol yes! Don't worry, every time we go past the flight line I sing "highway to the danger zone"! My husband thinks I'm a dork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->