Losing my mind

Chris- awww you should post a pic of your puppy? What kind and whats the nam? I love my 2 little fur babies to death, they are great cuddle buddies!

Cool- Im glad you had such a good trip, maybe it was just what yall needed to recharge! Your cycles are confusing, I hope everything gets straightened out!

Angel- Im glad you got a new doctor appt so quickly. I know its frustrating feeling like you are going back to square one, but who knows this doctor could be the key! Maybe they will be much more involved!

Well ladies AF should be showing tomorrow, but all my cramping has come to a stop. My husband was like "well it could be a sign a sign that your period isnt coming. are you going to test in the morning?"- I love all of his enthusiasm lately, but for some reason it makes it so much worse that he has so much hope...Im going to really feel like Im letting him down now.

Also, my friend- the one who just found out she had a MC (and wasnt trying), and her husband decided that it was time to add another baby to their bunch. Shes giving herself a month or so to recover and then they are TTC #3. Im happy that her and her hubby are feeling so much better and are ready for this, but I swear to goodness I may lose it if she gets pregnant before me. I know, I know that sounds super selfish and mean of me.. but Im just being honest. Of course I would never tell her that. Shes excited that theres a possability of us being bump buddies... oh well, no reason to stress over it. Its the start of a new month, and only positive thoughts! :thumbup:

So I woke up this morning and surprise surprise AF is here early day 27 this month usually it comes 28-33 last month was really late day 33 and this moth my earliest. I think my body is numb right now the crying hasn't officially set in yet and I'm on my way to work! This may be the calm before the storm!

Thanks, i'm actually shocked that I haven't sobbed just yet. I feel "ok" I think because i'm so used to it and it's no surprise?

Oh like the trigger shot? I wish my doctor would give me one of those, I read in can really increase your chances over just the pill alone.

So I'm supposed to start my period today... All my signs of AF are gone though and she hasn't shown up. I'm going to test tomorrow if she hasn't shown, I really hope my body isn't going back to skipping periods again. If I am skipping and I start my provera in the next couple of days then I won't even ovulate until November... That will be 2 months in a row we are out before we even get started. I really hate my body. AF had better show up or I'm going to lose it.

Maybe u should test today then so this way you know what to do and go from there. Fingers crossed for you!

Yeah, I'm going to run to the store and get some tests... I know they are going to be negative. Almost feel bad wasting the money on them.

I know what you mean! Good luck and come back after!

BFN... Of course. Well I called the doctors office for the 3rd time, I finally got a different nurse. He was really nice and took the time and listened to my little rant without denying or making excuses. I apologized to him after. But yeah now just waiting on my doctor to call me back... Really hoping the AF is playing tricks and decided to be late.. I do not want to start provera again.

Aww, so sorry Chris! We are both on CD1, if it makes you feel any better — AF got me today, too. I watched "The Mentalist" for a few hours before leaving for work ...

Love, I hope AF doesn't pull a no-show on you; it was 3 days late for me this month and I know how you feel about not wanting to be set back another month. Sorry about the BFN — it is the worst.

Hoping all of our BFPs are coming this cycle!!!

BFN... Of course. Well I called the doctors office for the 3rd time, I finally got a different nurse. He was really nice and took the time and listened to my little rant without denying or making excuses. I apologized to him after. But yeah now just waiting on my doctor to call me back... Really hoping the AF is playing tricks and decided to be late.. I do not want to start provera again.

Blah! :( AF better make her appearance!

Aww, so sorry Chris! We are both on CD1, if it makes you feel any better — AF got me today, too. I watched "The Mentalist" for a few hours before leaving for work ...

Love, I hope AF doesn't pull a no-show on you; it was 3 days late for me this month and I know how you feel about not wanting to be set back another month. Sorry about the BFN — it is the worst.

Hoping all of our BFPs are coming this cycle!!!

Thanks and I'm so sorry about AF for you! I am depressed tonight

I know, Chris. Me, too. :cry:

I hope it gets better for us soon.

Well ladies that makes 3 of us depressed. My doctor didnt call me back but a nurse did and she told me to wait til the end of the week... if AF doesnt show we will do a blood test for pregnancy and if it still comes back negative then I can start Provera.

That's makes 4 of us coz i have no clue when my AF will start.I am planning to wait till 15th oct and if af does not show up till then i will call my doc :(

ugh we are all a mess! Hoping we feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->