Losing my mind

Chris Im excited for you and the IUI. I totally wish our insurance covered it! Im hoping its just what you need and that October is your month!

Well I wish October would be ALL of our months!

Cool- Im sorry AF is jacking you around its so frustrating not knowing what your body is doing!

I had some spotting earlier today and I got relieved thinking hooray she finally came... but it stopped. No cramps, no symptoms of any kind. I even took another test this morning... BFN. Im confused as to whats going on. Oh well... waiting til Friday before I do anyting.

Thank you! I wish you all the luck too hopefully AF will show up and u can start new

Wish oct is the month for all us :thumbup:.We all deserve a BFP.Hopefully it starts with you so that we can follow you :hugs:

Chris Im excited for you and the IUI. I totally wish our insurance covered it! Im hoping its just what you need and that October is your month!

Cool- Im sorry AF is jacking you around its so frustrating not knowing what your body is doing!

I had some spotting earlier today and I got relieved thinking hooray she finally came... but it stopped. No cramps, no symptoms of any kind. I even took another test this morning... BFN. Im confused as to whats going on. Oh well... waiting til Friday before I do anyting.

Hope you get a BFP instead of AF.I know our body are so confused and mind so tensed :wacko:

Looks like I'm doing IUI this time, too, Chris!

I like the new office — they don't mess around!! Their goal is to get you pg, and they only monitor you for 10 weeks and then you go back to your other doctor for the remainder of your pg. They are doing an HCG (lap and die) on Monday, SA on DH and then about a week and a half later an IUI!

Not sure whether my insurance covers any of it yet, but the ultrasounds are around $150 (they will do one to check my follicles before the IUI) and the trigger shot I had to buy was $25. The IUI itself is $300 ... SA is $175 ... it does add up. I hope my insurance covers some of it; if not, I hope the first time works.

I was smiling when I left the office; DH is not happy but I really feel more positive about the outcome now.

How is everyone else doing?

Awww Angel thats so awesome that you found a doctor who doesnt play around and is going to help in the way you hoped for! :happydance: Im so happy that you are happy! Why is hubby not happy? Is it the price of everything?

I feel BFPs right around the corner for yall!

AF started- bittersweet. Glad I dont have to start Provera, pissed once again its a BFN. Well on to Clomid round 3 in a few days.

Sorry you got AF Love, but glad you didn't have to wait around and start Provera. For some reason, I was a few days late this time, too — bodies are so confusing.

DH doesn't agree with me getting an IUI; he doesn't think we are at that point that we need to do it (but he never wants to BD!!!). We had a fight about it a few weeks ago and he told me to "do what I want" but not expect him to be happy, which is exactly what he said in January when I told him I wanted off the BC pills. So he is going along with it, but isn't happy. Either way, one of us is going to be unhappy. I know when I get PG he will be happy, though — he was before. He isn't happy about having to do the SA (but he will have to produce a sample again for the IUI!). This is the only way I can see us getting a BFP because if we only BD once a month, chances are slim and I can't stay on Clomid forever ...

Well let your husband be temporarily unhappy... because in the end he will be as happy as you when he sees your belly start growing! His temp unhappiness is better than your constant unhappiness of not being able to concieve and be a mother!

Lol not that I want anyone to be unhappy! But since its inevitable....

So 2 more people today announced pregnancies, lol I didnt like or comment like I normally do. And another one announced the gender. Im really not looking forward to all the baby shower invites that I know will be coming my way.

This weekend is my hubbys cousins baby shower, its in Texas and thankfully Im still here in Cali... I couldnt be around his family and listen to all the questions and comments about why Im not pregnant.

Aww, I'm so sorry!

I have to hide SO many people on FB now ... my cousin, whom I love, has become more obnoxious with her posts as of late. I guess the later she gets in pg, the worse it will be. So I had to hide her.

Don't go to any showers if it's going to upset you. I'm glad you are far enough away from your DH's cousin's to be able to easily decline. Send them a gift card and call it a day!!

Hahah yeah this distance thing works in my favor sometimes. I probably wont be going to any showers anytime soon. Lol Im not even going to come up with lies as to why I dont show, Ill leave it at "I cant".

So I know this is way off topic, but one of my friends came home from a 9 month deployment in Afghanistan! So happy hes home safe!

Also the Marine Corps Birthday Ball is in 1 month... so excited for that! I night to dress up and dance the night away with my handsome husband! Im really looking forward to some fun.. I could use it after these past few weeks of disappointment :winkwink: I still need to find a dress!

I'm glad you aren't going to the showers! — saying "I can't" works every time! :winkwink:

Glad your friend is back safe; my cousin was in Afghanistan a few years ago and it was a relief when he came home.

The ball sounds like it will be ... a ball!:haha: I hope you have a lot of fun and get some great BDing in there!

I think October is our magic month. :dust:

October is starting to look good, I really hope it is our month!

So what day will you be doing the IUI?

Thank you! I really hope this is it for all of us! Spotting is a good thing it could either mean ur period is about to start or preggo maybe u will get AF tomorrow if ur spotting

Looks like I'm doing IUI this time, too, Chris!

I like the new office — they don't mess around!! Their goal is to get you pg, and they only monitor you for 10 weeks and then you go back to your other doctor for the remainder of your pg. They are doing an HCG (lap and die) on Monday, SA on DH and then about a week and a half later an IUI!

Not sure whether my insurance covers any of it yet, but the ultrasounds are around $150 (they will do one to check my follicles before the IUI) and the trigger shot I had to buy was $25. The IUI itself is $300 ... SA is $175 ... it does add up. I hope my insurance covers some of it; if not, I hope the first time works.

I was smiling when I left the office; DH is not happy but I really feel more positive about the outcome now.

How is everyone else doing?

So happy for you it's great to see u getting this all done! WhT is the lap and dye? I have to pay out of pocket for the ovidrel which is the trigger shot its $130, but whatever it's all worth it!

Well let your husband be temporarily unhappy... because in the end he will be as happy as you when he sees your belly start growing! His temp unhappiness is better than your constant unhappiness of not being able to concieve and be a mother!

Lol not that I want anyone to be unhappy! But since its inevitable....

So 2 more people today announced pregnancies, lol I didnt like or comment like I normally do. And another one announced the gender. Im really not looking forward to all the baby shower invites that I know will be coming my way.

This weekend is my hubbys cousins baby shower, its in Texas and thankfully Im still here in Cali... I couldnt be around his family and listen to all the questions and comments about why Im not pregnant.

Just saw the comment that u got af Ugh sorry but glad u don't have to wait now! I was so mad today because this kid I used to babysit when I was young he's having a baby I saw on fb! I have a baby shower this Sunday and so not looking forward to it! :( I'm sick of everyone in the world asking me about being pregnant! I can't do this anymore!

I have a lap & dye scheduled for Monday to make sure I'm not blocked, and DH gets SA that day, too. I am taking Clomid again and have an ultrasound scheduled for the following Monday (15th) to check on follicles. If follicles are big enough, IUI will be on Wednesday the 17th!

I'm excited; I had a huge smile when I left the office. But I'm a little worried because of the cost and the fact that there is still only a 25% chance of conception. I feel confident that I'm getting the best care now, though, and since they don't handle you past 10 weeks into your pg (their only goal is to get you PG), I don't have to look at any big bellies in the waiting room. It is actually a very small, quiet office, much different than the other one that was always filled with preggos! I didn't even have to wait at all today.

I know DH doesn't think all this is necessary ... and I kind of feel like I'm giving up on the natural way and jumping the gun a little. But these last 10 months have been so hard on me that I don't think I can handle much more.

Angel I agree with love let ur husband be the unhappy one for this little bit he will be happy again in the end! It's not fair to you and u deserve the best!

Hahah yeah this distance thing works in my favor sometimes. I probably wont be going to any showers anytime soon. Lol Im not even going to come up with lies as to why I dont show, Ill leave it at "I cant".

So I know this is way off topic, but one of my friends came home from a 9 month deployment in Afghanistan! So happy hes home safe!

Also the Marine Corps Birthday Ball is in 1 month... so excited for that! I night to dress up and dance the night away with my handsome husband! Im really looking forward to some fun.. I could use it after these past few weeks of disappointment :winkwink: I still need to find a dress!

I wish i can come up with something for this weekend i dont want to go! :(
That's awesome u go out dance, drink do a keg stand if u have to! Lol jk glad he's home safely though! What type of dress are u looking for long or short?

So happy for you it's great to see u getting this all done! WhT is the lap and dye? I have to pay out of pocket for the ovidrel which is the trigger shot its $130, but whatever it's all worth it!

Lap and dye is an HCG (I think?) where they put a catheter in your uterus (kind of like a pap but different) and fill your uterus and tubes with a dye that they can then x-ray and see whether the tubes are blocked. After the dye shoots in, if the tubes aren't blocked, it opens you up a little and the dr said there is an increased fertility boost for a few months after the procedure.

I had to buy a trigger shot and have it shipped from another pharmacy and it only cost me $25 — I don't know whether my insurance will cover any of this, but the ultrasounds will cost $150 and the IUI $300. SA will cost $175. I think the lap and dye is another $150-200. It really adds up!! My parents will help if I need them to, which I probably will. I hope the first time is a charm. :winkwink:

I have a lap & dye scheduled for Monday to make sure I'm not blocked, and DH gets SA that day, too. I am taking Clomid again and have an ultrasound scheduled for the following Monday (15th) to check on follicles. If follicles are big enough, IUI will be on Wednesday the 17th!

I'm excited; I had a huge smile when I left the office. But I'm a little worried because of the cost and the fact that there is still only a 25% chance of conception. I feel confident that I'm getting the best care now, though, and since they don't handle you past 10 weeks into your pg (their only goal is to get you PG), I don't have to look at any big bellies in the waiting room. It is actually a very small, quiet office, much different than the other one that was always filled with preggos! I didn't even have to wait at all today.

I know DH doesn't think all this is necessary ... and I kind of feel like I'm giving up on the natural way and jumping the gun a little. But these last 10 months have been so hard on me that I don't think I can handle much more.

Oh ur talking about the hsg test right? I had that done.
I feel the same exact way these past 10 months have been hell for me and I also feel like I'm giving up naturally trying, but obviously I need a boost or something. I start medication on Saturday and then next Thursday I get my ultrasound.

Hi everyone,

First to begin i'd like to say i feel I'm going through a mid-life crisis :( I'll be 28 next year and i'm eagerly ready to have my little bundle of joy....

Ok. I had sex the night before I ovulated (I took an ovulation test & got the green light) The very next morning, friday sept. 21 I felt ovulation pains. My temp has been high all around the days of ovulation, even right now. My temp was 98.8 this morning. Well i went to the bathroom this morning & was surprised by the light red blood i saw (Sorry) I immediately started to cry, its like i was seeing my baby flushed down the toilet. Went to work and nothing!!! Throughout the day i only saw light red/orange/pinkish color kinda like salmon, but only when i wiped. Came home and its red again when wiping. but now nothing on the pad, only when i wipe.

Im frustrated!!!! My period is due in 2 days. Is this implantation bleeding or early period???

BTW, no cramps whatsoever, only twinges the past 2 days.

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"