Losing my mind

I hate sitting around and waiting for AF to show... terrible.

I think the 2WW is worse than AF sometimes! I already got 2 BFNs, so I'm ready for AF. I'll be more surprised if it doesn't show than if it does. Hoping for a 3rd Clomid round BFP!

AF should be here in the next 3-4 days if everything stays on track and my body doesnt wig out and act dumb.... Im cramping today.

Im really anxious to start my Clomid next month. Not sure if its because this is my last round before we try another approach or what... This may seem weird but I have a lot of hope and positivity when I think about October. This will be 10 months... I cant believe it honestly. 10 months and Im kinda at wits end... I dont know how some ladies do it who have gone 1 or 2 years or longer.

I know exactly what mean, love! October is 10 months for me too ... waiting for af to show today and cant help but hope it doesnt.

Still no AF - no symptoms of AF - took an HPT this morning - it was A BFP. I guess if I don't start by Monday I am going to have to call my doctor as I will be CD41 on Monday. Either I am just having a really funky cylce...or I ovulated at a totally different time than normal (usually CD 20-22 and then AF cycle date 30-32).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am in a mood this morning, it just SUCKS - this whole process just sucks.

People who "wham bam" get pregnant can all kiss my rear end today.

I hear u jess and i second that!

Hopefully u will get af, a bfp, or some answers soon.

I also am having positive hopes for October praying very hard! Going to be going on my 11th month and starting medications and iui hopefully!

Well, if it takes most couples around a year, then we are right on schedule for our BFPs pretty soon here!!

Well, if it takes most couples around a year, then we are right on schedule for our BFPs pretty soon here!!

Oh I hope hope hope! I'm praying so hard! Oh man I have been cramping awful today, I hate this! Lol I've seriously been eating so much it's disgusting! Lol so tired of PMS and everything that goes with it!

So I really want to start exercising, but I can't get motivated and when I'm sad I like to eat.. But I really want to eat rid of this extra weight. When I get pregnant I want to have a healthy pregnancy and workout through it... Guess I need to at my butt in gear!

I know what you mean, Love — my profile pic was taken when I was married 7 years ago, and since then I've put on around 35 pounds. :-( But I'm so bitter because I gained a bunch of weight after the m/c and I'm so depressed that I'm not a mom that I'm barely motivated enough to do day-to-day things, let alone exercise. I keep thinking 'this month is it' and don't bother exercising because I figure I'll have to take it easy soon! But I don't want to gain MORE weight than this ... but I want to be PG more.

Too bad we can't all go for walks together, because I'd be up for that! ;-) Nobody else understands how badly I want this than you all.

So Im not usually big on checking CM or position, because I just feel Im not good at properly identifying it. (not to mention with CM I dont produce a lot so its sometimes very hard) Well ive been checking the past few days... the position is high and soft... from what it has been the past few days. I feel like my body is confused! Lol I know Im about to start, so it should be low and hard... I just wish everything would get in sync. I feel like my body gives me false hope!

So how is everyone? I hope we all had great weekends.

So I dont know how much you ladies believe in praying, but I have been a lot lately...for all of us. Im not extremely religious, but I do have faith (although I will admit that I have my issues and do fight my thoughts of disbelief) It seems all I ask for is a healthy baby. I know God has His own time and way of answering prayers (or not answering them)... and I know its not right to question Him, but I really wish I knew what He had in mind for me. I was thinking about that pretty much all night last night. Like conceiving and child birth is the most natural thing for a woman, everything about us screams fertility and bearing children... yet Im sitting here begging that I be able to do the one thing that women should be able to do so simply...I just dont understand it and it really made me feel sad, hopeless, and helpless last night.

Im really hoping we all graduate from this thread by the end of the year. I think that would be a great Christmas present for all of us and a great way to start the new year.

This month is my husband and my first wedding anniversary. How great of a present would that be? If everything goes as it has the past few months, I should OV somewhere between CD 14-17 which is October 15-18. I leave on the 25th to go back to Texas for a wedding and I return on the 31st... Ill be in Texas when I test, and I keep picturing how wonderful it would be to return home with the news to my hubby that we got a BFP. Ive replayed it in my head seriously 1000 times now... it would be prefect.

Wow, sorry, I didnt mean to rant on like that, but its all been on my mind :flower:

I know what u mean, love. i have faith issues too now, after a bad experience with a church when i was a teen. Sometimes i pray, but i dont know if anyone is listening or maybe if theyre saying no.

im very upset. no af yet, bfns. ... i think im missing af again so 2 more weeks and ill prob need provera. which means also our hotel stay will not help with ttc. last night my nipples were so sore and af didnt show and i "knew" i was pg. they say a womans intuition is never wrong, but thats actually wrong or mine is broke. i was sookoo happy and relieved, its funny how much that can change overnight. it feels like the mc all over again. and im def getting another dr and they r going to give me the treatment i want or ill keep looking until i find one who will.

:-(

i hope u get your bfp this month love.

Oh Angel Im sorry. Maybe youre not skipping AF and you wont need the Provera. Im glad you are going to keep looking for a doctor until you find one that makes you completely happy. You deserve the best! :hugs:

Oh and I think my womens intuition, well at least on the channel of babies, is broken as well, so youre not the only one!

So Im not usually big on checking CM or position, because I just feel Im not good at properly identifying it. (not to mention with CM I dont produce a lot so its sometimes very hard) Well ive been checking the past few days... the position is high and soft... from what it has been the past few days. I feel like my body is confused! Lol I know Im about to start, so it should be low and hard... I just wish everything would get in sync. I feel like my body gives me false hope!

So how is everyone? I hope we all had great weekends.

So I dont know how much you ladies believe in praying, but I have been a lot lately...for all of us. Im not extremely religious, but I do have faith (although I will admit that I have my issues and do fight my thoughts of disbelief) It seems all I ask for is a healthy baby. I know God has His own time and way of answering prayers (or not answering them)... and I know its not right to question Him, but I really wish I knew what He had in mind for me. I was thinking about that pretty much all night last night. Like conceiving and child birth is the most natural thing for a woman, everything about us screams fertility and bearing children... yet Im sitting here begging that I be able to do the one thing that women should be able to do so simply...I just dont understand it and it really made me feel sad, hopeless, and helpless last night.

Im really hoping we all graduate from this thread by the end of the year. I think that would be a great Christmas present for all of us and a great way to start the new year.

This month is my husband and my first wedding anniversary. How great of a present would that be? If everything goes as it has the past few months, I should OV somewhere between CD 14-17 which is October 15-18. I leave on the 25th to go back to Texas for a wedding and I return on the 31st... Ill be in Texas when I test, and I keep picturing how wonderful it would be to return home with the news to my hubby that we got a BFP. Ive replayed it in my head seriously 1000 times now... it would be prefect.

Wow, sorry, I didnt mean to rant on like that, but its all been on my mind :flower:

I very much agree with u on the prayer. I've always said my prayers at night and would thank God for everything he has given me and would always pray hard in times of need when I did in fact need him the most and my prayers were always answered. I pray very hard everyday to God and to Saint Gerard which I wear around my wrist. I pray that he will bless us with a healthy baby and I don't know how much harder I could pray! I also say I know God's timing is perfect and there is always a reason for what he does and I've realized that in the past with other situations and afterward I would say "oh good thing that happened now and not then" I just don't know anymore I'm going to keep praying and having faith and try my hardest to be positive.

I'm not sure how to check cervical position, but sounds like tere is still hope for u and I really hope so! If not then maybe u will be able to get that bfp in Texas, wouldn't that be wonderful!

I know what u mean, love. i have faith issues too now, after a bad experience with a church when i was a teen. Sometimes i pray, but i dont know if anyone is listening or maybe if theyre saying no.

im very upset. no af yet, bfns. ... i think im missing af again so 2 more weeks and ill prob need provera. which means also our hotel stay will not help with ttc. last night my nipples were so sore and af didnt show and i "knew" i was pg. they say a womans intuition is never wrong, but thats actually wrong or mine is broke. i was sookoo happy and relieved, its funny how much that can change overnight. it feels like the mc a ll over again. and im def getting another dr and they r going to give me the treatment i want or ill keep looking until i find one who will.

:-(

i hope u get your bfp this month love.

Angel keep ur head up I'm sorry u are getting bfn and no AF but just like love said maybe that's a good reason still! I give up on that woman's intuition thing because every month I swear I'm pregnant including this month even though i know AF will be here any day!

Anyway I think u should def go find that doctor that u need to and that will help you! Stay strong I know u will get the help u need and ur bfp!

Prayers to us all!

Hi Ladies, we were out for our last break to Lake Tahoe.Now i would want to end this cycle soon so that i can start with clomid.But i am not sure when my periods would start.My AF started on 11th sept and my next cycle should start from 5th oct but then i had AF again on 19th sept :(
It was such a relaxing weekend like it was before we started to ttc.And i was thinking how happy we were before we started to ttc.
About prayers, i do pray each and every day for a healthy baby.I don't know when God will listen to our prayers.We are approaching our 1 yr mark and i think as love said something like ttc which is so simple for others, why does it have to be so hard for us.
Angel: I hope you get your BFP or AF soon coz i know the tww is terrible.Just stay strong.

Thanks, guys. Sounds like it is a rough week for all of us.

I just made an appt Wednesday with a new doctor. Still no sign of AF, but after yesterday's bfn, I really think somethings messed up again or else I'll just be late. I'm angry that my doctor didn't do bloodwork to confirm OV; I feel like I'm starting all over with a new doctor and I don't even know what's up.

Maybe I'll get a doctor with a better approach.

I have to go to school tonight (working on my Master's) and I just want to crawl into bed and cry. But I skipped last week so ... off to Dunkin Donuts for a Chai tea and maybe DH and I will see a movie afterwards.

Hope everyone else is doing a little better. Hugs and prayers to all my TTC sisters!

Yum I live in dunkin donuts lol enjoy! Glad u got ur appt Wednesday!

Hi Ladies, we were out for our last break to Lake Tahoe.Now i would want to end this cycle soon so that i can start with clomid.But i am not sure when my periods would start.My AF started on 11th sept and my next cycle should start from 5th oct but then i had AF again on 19th sept :(
It was such a relaxing weekend like it was before we started to ttc.And i was thinking how happy we were before we started to ttc.
About prayers, i do pray each and every day for a healthy baby.I don't know when God will listen to our prayers.We are approaching our 1 yr mark and i think as love said something like ttc which is so simple for others, why does it have to be so hard for us.
Angel: I hope you get your BFP or AF soon coz i know the tww is terrible.Just stay strong.

Glad u had a nice relaxing time, you deserved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->