Losing my mind

I can tell you based on my experience, I didn't quite understand men as much as I thought I did until I married one...after going through some hardship, I learned that they process things very differently than we do. Sometimes they seem to get over things much faster than we do, when in fact, they just haven't acknowledged it yet, and sometimes, don't even understand it! I wish you the best of luck, let us know how the HSG goes, oh, and you might want to ask to look at the screen yourself, I did.

I know what u mean, they r very different, but even after 13 years, married 7, i dont understand him at times.

my hsg went ok, it hurt but it wasnt completely unbearable. No blockages, everything looked good, which im glad. but we had to reschedule the sa because he said he tried and couldnt. idk if the iui is a possibility any more, i guess we will see what happens ...

I know what u mean, they r very different, but even after 13 years, married 7, i dont understand him at times.

my hsg went ok, it hurt but it wasnt completely unbearable. No blockages, everything looked good, which im glad. but we had to reschedule the sa because he said he tried and couldnt. idk if the iui is a possibility any more, i guess we will see what happens ...

Oh that sucks! I'm sorry! When Stephen went for his SA he sd he had trouble at first. He said it was awkward in the room with wveryone knowing what youre doing in there... not to mention the thought of a ton of other guys jacking it in the same room is rather unappealing. Lol this may be tmi but I had to send him "naughty" pictures so he could um produce.... Do you think if you sent your hubby those kinda pics it would help him?

It's too early to give up hope on the IUI! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks. :hugs:

He wasn't even in the dr office; he was at home!! But he did have to wake up pretty early, which he said didn't help. I feel better after having talked to the nurse; she said not to worry, that it happens, and we are going to go ahead as planned with the IUI, and if that day comes and he can't do it, then we will use BD as our back-up. :flower: He is going to try again for SA before then, though. We will see. But I have a feeling if he can't do it at home, he really won't be able to do it at the office. ...

At least I had the HSG and it gives you a small boost in fertility for a few months. And at least I'm still getting the trigger, and I still don't have to worry about BBT or vaginal sensors or OPKs! And we are still going to be out of town Friday through Sunday in a hotel ... :blush: Maybe the old-fashioned way will work. I hope.

Love, did the office call you back yet? I'm out of my mind with curiosity!! :wacko:

Good! I hope everything works out one way or another!

Nope! I called and left yet another message and nothing! Still waiting... Guess it's nothing serious, or they would have gotten in touch with me already. I'm so curious too!

Love- I'm glad ur progesterone was good, but I wouldn't worry about the other thing if it was that important they would have contacted u again! I would keep stalking them though!

Angel- so happy the hsg went well! Sorry about dh but that happens to them when they are pressured that's why dh tells me not to pressure him ESPECIALLY in the morning!

Hope u girls are doing good otherwise!

Love: I am so happy that your progesterone result was good.
Chris: I understand headache are one of the worst thing to have.Even i suffer from migraine but i hope this is the last time you need to take Femara and you get BFP this cycle.
Angel:It happens to my DH also sometimes, so i can totally relate.Just tell him to relax before he goes for his next SA.
About me i am waiting for my periods to start but then i don't have much hope with Clomid either.Sometimes i just feel like giving up ttc.Wish i had money i would have done IVF :( I am just fed up thinking that i would have to ttc again next cycle.

Sorry to hear that, Love — I agree with everyone else; probably it isn't bad news, but def keep us posted!

Chris, so happy u are having fun with the pup but sorry to hear about the migraine — hope it goes away soon. I feel better knowing I'm not alone with DH problems — especially the "especially in the morning" part!! :winkwink: That's when I usually accost him; I thought mornings were ... u know, a good time for that? Men r confusing!

Cool, thank you! I will try to stay off his back ... he is already in a much better mood after I told him the nurse said don't worry about it, we can try to drop it off Thursday but if not, no big deal. It made both of us more relaxed I think! Don't rule out the Clomid just yet — it has been a miracle drug for a great many people! IVF is really a last resort; honestly, even though my insurance covers 80%, I have a feeling it is way out of my price range. :wacko:

Thanks ladies!

Chris- glad you are having a blast with the puppy!
Cool- don't give up on Clomid! There are so many successes. It takes a couple cycles usually. I sometimes wish I could give up, but I know I can't. I mean I don't think my mind and heart will let me. Eye on the prize lol it's all worth it.
Angel- relaxation is key! I'm glad y'all are feeling better!

Love: I am so happy that your progesterone result was good.
Chris: I understand headache are one of the worst thing to have.Even i suffer from migraine but i hope this is the last time you need to take Femara and you get BFP this cycle.
Angel:It happens to my DH also sometimes, so i can totally relate.Just tell him to relax before he goes for his next SA.
About me i am waiting for my periods to start but then i don't have much hope with Clomid either.Sometimes i just feel like giving up ttc.Wish i had money i would have done IVF :( I am just fed up thinking that i would have to ttc again next cycle.

Cool don't give up, keep fighting this and I know u will win!

Sorry to hear that, Love — I agree with everyone else; probably it isn't bad news, but def keep us posted!

Chris, so happy u are having fun with the pup but sorry to hear about the migraine — hope it goes away soon. I feel better knowing I'm not alone with DH problems — especially the "especially in the morning" part!! :winkwink: That's when I usually accost him; I thought mornings were ... u know, a good time for that? Men r confusing!

Cool, thank you! I will try to stay off his back ... he is already in a much better mood after I told him the nurse said don't worry about it, we can try to drop it off Thursday but if not, no big deal. It made both of us more relaxed I think! Don't rule out the Clomid just yet — it has been a miracle drug for a great many people! IVF is really a last resort; honestly, even though my insurance covers 80%, I have a feeling it is way out of my price range. :wacko:

yes, ur def not alone! I guess it doesn't matter what time of day he does the SA

Thanks ladies!

Chris- glad you are having a blast with the puppy!
Cool- don't give up on Clomid! There are so many successes. It takes a couple cycles usually. I sometimes wish I could give up, but I know I can't. I mean I don't think my mind and heart will let me. Eye on the prize lol it's all worth it.
Angel- relaxation is key! I'm glad y'all are feeling better!

Thanks! :baby: lol

Aunt Flow ended up rearing her ugly head. UGH! I am now CD11. I really want freaking October to be my month.

Another one of my friends just announced on Facebook she is pregnant - I of course said "congratulations" but as I typed the words I was very close to bursting into tears.

I decided NOT to take clomid this month and instead took Soy on CD3-7. I did a lot of reading before I made the decision, but I have to tell you it seemed like there were a lot more positive stories with the Soy then with the Clomid. I will be curious to see if it does anything/makes me feel any different. One thing I have noticed is that I swear I can feel my ovaries "working" - does that make any sense? Or am I losing my mind.

I hope this is all of our months. Is anyone else on a close/similar cycle as me?

Sorry about AF :( I know it's very difficult to suck it up and be happy for others! :hugs: I wish you luck with the soy I don't know much about it.

Jessica- Im sorry about AF :hugs: I know, lately every time I have to say congrats to someone I just dont have any real emotion behind it. Im trying to be happy for people but it gets harder and harder. Ive heard good things about soy, but I figured Id give 3 rounds of Clomid a try and go from there.

Chris- Good luck on the ultrasound, I hope everything looks good. Let us know what the doctor says.

As for me ladies Im CD8-finished my 3rd round of Clomid yesterday, and now just going to be BDing! FF said Id OV between CD14 and CD17.

My husband had a football game yesterday up at Camp Pendleton. Well while we were there watching a group of about 10 pregnant women were in some sort of fitness class and they were walking the track around the field. Everytime they walked by I kept thinking "I want that to be me so bad!" and it really brought my mood down. Some of the other wives who were watching noticed my mood had changed and asked me what was wrong so I started off with "Well dont think Im crazy but..." and I gave them a quick rundown of what was happening- all they could say was "Im sorry" and "Have you tried having more sex?" I just didnt want to hear it. It made me go from sad to pissed. Damn Clomid giving me mood swings, but Im so over this. Then I had a small fight with my husband in the car on the way home. Just wasnt a good night. Ok vent over!

Jessica- Im sorry about AF :hugs: I know, lately every time I have to say congrats to someone I just dont have any real emotion behind it. Im trying to be happy for people but it gets harder and harder. Ive heard good things about soy, but I figured Id give 3 rounds of Clomid a try and go from there.

Chris- Good luck on the ultrasound, I hope everything looks good. Let us know what the doctor says.

As for me ladies Im CD8-finished my 3rd round of Clomid yesterday, and now just going to be BDing! FF said Id OV between CD14 and CD17.

My husband had a football game yesterday up at Camp Pendleton. Well while we were there watching a group of about 10 pregnant women were in some sort of fitness class and they were walking the track around the field. Everytime they walked by I kept thinking "I want that to be me so bad!" and it really brought my mood down. Some of the other wives who were watching noticed my mood had changed and asked me what was wrong so I started off with "Well dont think Im crazy but..." and I gave them a quick rundown of what was happening- all they could say was "Im sorry" and "Have you tried having more sex?" I just didnt want to hear it. It made me go from sad to pissed. Damn Clomid giving me mood swings, but Im so over this. Then I had a small fight with my husband in the car on the way home. Just wasnt a good night. Ok vent over!

aw i'm sorry :( I know how annoying those stupid little preaches could be as if people know wtf they are talking about! People that never experienced what we are will never know what it feels like (not that I want anyone to ever feel this) but still they take it for granted and make stupid comments! I went to a baby shower the other day and I was dreading it because I just knew the question would come and I'm sure you all know what it is... "So when are u going to have a baby" what I'd like to say is &^%^&* lol
I wish I could have been there with u and we could have thrown stuff at the ladies walking lol jk

Jess, I'm sorry to hear about AF — I hope October is magical BFP month for all of us! I have heard great things about the soy; I hope it works for you!!

Chris, good luck with your appt and let us know how it goes!

Love, so sorry to hear about your experience. I took Clomid CD3-7 this time too! I'm on CD9 so we are only a day apart! I had a talk with my pg cousin, and she told me she thinks I'm jumping the gun on IUI (even though she got a fertility monitor, was put on metformin, was seeing a fertility doctor, etc.). It's SO easy for them to tell us to calm down, it will happen, etc. from where they are standing. But I bet if we had asked them back when they were TTC, we'd get a much different story.

I have a tiny update: I was thinking Thursday was the day DH was supposed to try for his SA again, but it was actually today and I forgot. DH came downstairs and said, "Let's go; we have an hour to drop it off, right?" :happydance: I was shocked!!!!!!

We had a talk, though, and we may end up BDing on the day of the injection instead of having the IUI, and I'm okay with that. :cloud9:

Ahhh Angel thats awesome! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and that he is slowly coming around.

I am feeling awful today. I think Im getting sick... :nope: Lol I hate being sick. Hubby had to fly out to Sacramento this morning at 4am to insrtuct a class and hes flying back home tonight... I have to get him at the airport at 11pm... I hope Im feeling a little better by then!

There are days I wish I had a magic ball that would tell me if I will ever be able to get pregnant. I know that if the answer was no, I would be really sad, pissed, upset, a mess, etc.

My sister-in-law constantly tells me, "you just need to have lots of sex and don't think about trying to get pregnant".

To which I always tell her - my husband and I actually do have a great sex life and I really don't get all stressed out about that part of it. Yea, sure I suppose it crosses my mind sometimes while we are BDing but not to the point of it not being fun. It hasn't mattered for 13 months NO LUCK, no matter how relaxed we have been.

Sigh - I love that there is a thread where I can just vent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->