Losing my mind

S_Love, are you BBT as well as OPK? I never got a +OPK but my monitor gave me my peak days and according to my temps, I OV around Tuesday.

I have heard from a lot of people who say OPKs don't work for them on Clomid, so I don't want you to miss your day! I also heard it delays OV so that's why I was so worried about it! When you only BD twice a month it makes TTC hard. :dohh:

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Angel- No Ive never done the BBT, just the OPKs. I probably should start... I hope I do OV, we are bding every other day so hopefully we still have a chance.

Ok so I just signed up for Fertility Friend and Im going to start bbt charting after this cycle (hopefully I wont need to). Is it better to take your temp. orally or vaginally??

I take mine orally, but heard you get more accurate results vaginally...

You can always follow this advise... https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/f.../65354911.aspx

*snickers*

So currently Im a stay at home wife, actively looking for employment ever since I PCSed with my husband to California in April. Im literally driving myself crazy because I spend about 95% of my free time (when not job hunting) looking at baby clothes, furniture, etc.. reading TTC forum posts and looking for information that may help me get my bfp- especially since I got on meds last month to help me get AF and O. Lately FBjust depresses me because everyone and their mama are posting pregnancy announcements and ultrasound pics. Any other stay at home ladies having the same issue? Lol all my other hobbies dont seem to interest me anymore!

I hear you. I've been driving myself crazy lately because I never thought it would take this long to get pregnant. You spend half your life trying to avoid it, then you think it will be automatic when you're ready. Boy, was I wrong. On my last ob-gyn visit, the doc told me to be 'patient' after trying for nearly 3 years and basically never really using protection. I totally get it. He finally agreed to put me on clomid, and I had high hopes, although now I'm beginning to think I'm out. I know I O'd, I know I had multiple follicles but now I think I'm out...again. Granted, it's only 10 dpo, but like you, I'm driving myself absolutely bonkers.

S_Love — FF is a good place to record BBT. I take mine orally; got a good thermometer and I keep it right by the bed. If you are BDing every other day you will do just fine! I WISH my DH was up for that (no pun intended)!

Conceive — don't get yourself down! There's no way of knowing yet, and you're not out til AF shows!

Clomid peeps — I had cramping a few days ago that tapered off (after I think I OV) but it's back! And it hurts!!! Anyone else getting this pre/post OV?

I'm getting AF like cramps today.. so I think I might be OV today. Not on Clomid..

It ain't over till af although I kno the feeling how we are just so used to our period coming

I'm only on CD16.. so I know it isn't AF Cramps, but thats the best way to describe it :) I got my pos OPK last night and was getting twinges in my side this morning, which went into bloating/cramping feeling.

aknqtpie, that's exactly what it feels like to me too! Although according to temps and monitor I should have already OV'd. And the cramps were here days ago and tapered off, but are showing up again today! Gosh my body is so confusing!

I had AF-like cramps yesterday and the day before, but not today... I have nothing to compare it to temperature wise. Lol I wish I understood my body too! I dont like not knowing exactly whats going on with me and trying to decode myself lol.

I always wish I could own a sonogram machine lol

So mad at DH. Hes too tired or too hot or blah blah blah. Why do i need him to do this. Wtf is the point of being miserable on clomid, no sperm no pg ... simple math. Like he cares.

Men.. pain in the butts. I always say.. can't live with 'em .. can't kill 'em :)

Hopefully he shapes up!!!

i'm a stay at home 'wife' aswell :), and i do exactly what you do! i am currently looking for employment aswell, and i am constantly on the laptop looking at this forum & stalking google about baby stuff or stuff of ttc! i know exactly how you feel! x

So mad at DH. Hes too tired or too hot or blah blah blah. Why do i need him to do this. Wtf is the point of being miserable on clomid, no sperm no pg ... simple math. Like he cares.

Im sorry Angel! I cant imagine how frustrating it is for you DH to not put in his share of work for this. I know a lot of people have said them and their OHs lose steam and BDing becomes a chore. Itll happen lady! Just keep on with your test and attack mode!

I got my first +OPK this morning! There was no guessing, the line was as dark as could be! DH and I bd'ed really early this AM (around 2:30am) and we twice on the 16th. Hubby is on duty for the next 24 hours(7am this morning to 7am tomorrow) so I guess when he gets home we should BD again? Lol is that enough?! I dont want to miss this window!

Omgosh! U r bding so much! I am envious lol! My temp skyrocketed today so i think i ov yesterday. tried bd this morning and again, think he didnt finish because nothing when i wiped. schmeh. i think u r otw to a bfp!

Omgosh! U r bding so much! I am envious lol! My temp skyrocketed today so i think i ov yesterday. tried bd this morning and again, think he didnt finish because nothing when i wiped. schmeh. i think u r otw to a bfp!

I really hope so! Im trying not to get excited... one step at a time! Im just excited that Im actually ovulating!

Have you talked to your hubby about why he cant finish? Is it nerves or stress? Im sorry :nope: I know you must be frustrated beyond belief!

I mentioned it once a couple cycles ago and asked him if there was something wrong with me ... he said no, that sometimes its not as 'explosive' as others ... but seriously there is nothing there when I wipe so I don't know what's going on. I'm afraid now he's more self-conscious about it though so I'm trying not to draw attention to it. I know he's probably worried about the PG thing because it's me that wants to do it now. If he had it his way, we'd never TTC!

I just hope something got in there in case I OV.

I have crosshairs again on FF chart but they are dotted. Not sure if I OV Monday or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->